Status: "and in that moment, i swear we were infinite."

Dream Catchers

you could be the next pet

Mr. Horan let out an uneasy sigh and shook his head. He watched as Aubry didn't say anything else and left.

She fixed her shoulder bag, dragging her books in the other hand. She stomped her sneakers with extra force once it reached the ground.

He pursed his lips, wanting to follow her out. The way she was slightly arching her back gave him a small grin.

He placed his jacket over his shoulders and gripped his suitcase tightly. Mr. Horan made his way towards the cafeteria, hoping to spot Aubry once agian.

Aubry walked over to the closest vending machine and pulled out her ancient wallet. She let the machine eat her dented dollar once it spit out a root beer.

"What took you so long, Aubry?" asked a girl about her age. She had crept up behind Aubry, letting her jump slightly. Her hair was incredibly straight along with its sleek black tone.

"Dj, are you going to finish that?" Aubry first asked, eyeing her hands.

The one named Dj held up her sandwich to Aubry, still aching to know where she was. Dj leaned against the soda machine and arched an eyebrow. "Spill."

Aubry popped open her can and deeply gulped down the liquid. "Had to stay back," Aubry said as she took a bite out of the sandwich.

"Which class?" Dj asked curiously. She pushed her neat hair to the side and coughed softly to the side.

"English."

"I heard there's a new teach, how was it?" Dj asked curiously.

"He's a plain in the ass. I think he's British," Aubry rolled her eyes. She chugged down on her can and wiped the edge of her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Is he the new exchange one?" Dj gasped. "He's Irish not British," she added.

"Well I'm sorry I don't know my accents," Aubry breathed.

"And you're the smart one in literature," Dj smirked lightly.

Aubry exhaled slowly, shaking we her head lightly. She thought how those sapphire jewels clouded her vision. The way his hair was perfectly styled made Aubry’s hands sweat. The way his bum looked in his pants made her throat giggle.

She found Dj snickering at her, playing with a strand between her fingers. "I know that face, Aubry."

"What face?" Aubry asked desperately.

"You were thinking about him, weren't you?" Dj smirked.

"He's my teacher. That's out of line."

"So is Ezra, but that didn't stop Aria from sticking her tongue down his throat," Dj laughed softly, bumping her shoulder to Aubry’s.

"Ezra is a condition. He's utterly beautiful."

"So is Niall Horan," Dj grinned.

"That's his first name?" Aubry asked, licking off the extra juice off her lips. She lowered her eyes, playing with her can.

"You're doing it again," Dj laughed.

"Stop, I'm not," Aubry sighed.

Aubry pulled off her sweater, revealing her plain white t. She bit down into the sandwich, ignoring Dj's snickers.

As she walked over to the nearest trash bin, she handed Dj her sweater. She pilled up her can and sandwich bag, throwing it away before she felt a small push go against herself.

"God, I'm sorry," she muttered.

Aubry looked up to Mr. Horan, creasing her eyebrows. "Sorry," she muttered.

"Aubry, good thing I ran into you," Mr. Horan said. "We aren't finished talking."

"There's nothing else to discuss," Aubry said slowly.

"Or you'd like to have this conversation moved to the principles office?" he raised an eyebrow.

Aubry sighed and went to retrieve her sweater. She ignored Dj's confused look and followed the sex god.

She pulled back her sweater and pursed her lips. She felt the constant stares of the by passers as she followed Mr. Horan a feet in distance.

Mr. Horan gave friendly greetings to those who gave him one first. Aubry didn't realize how thick his upper arms were. The way he flexed them made Aubry bite down on her lower lip harder.

Once Mr. Horan closed his room door, he removed his jacket and placed it on his chair. He sat down on the edge of his desk and folded his arms on his lap.

"I didn't appreciate you leaving when there were some unfinished business here," Mr. Horan said lowly.

Aubry stared down, tapping her foot lightly. She pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes on the floor tiles.

"Aubry, you can't do that again," he breathed. "It's disrespectful."

Aubry nodded, holding her breath. His aftershave had punched her in the face, making the hairs on her arm rise up.

"Before you ran off, I was thinking of letting you go," Mr. Horan said. "Now, that thought is put aside."

Aubry looked up, catching his light eyes. "So what, am I in trouble now?" she mumbled.

"You won't be," he sighed. "Unless you have to do something for me."

She creased her forehead. "What is it?"

Aubry cupped her hands together, tightening her lips together. Mr. Horan brought his a piece of paper out of his suitcase and placed it in front of her eyes.

"That's my sister's number," Mr. Horan said. "She needs a babysitter."

Aubry narrowed her eyes up at her teacher. "You're just asking one of your students to watch one of sister's kids? What if I'm a thief? Or a murderer?"

Mr. Horan let out small laugh and scratched the back of his head. "I'm sure you're a lot of things but not a serious one."

Aubry pursed her lips, standing up. She sniffed lightly, tilting her head. "Will this get me off the hook?"

"If you watch my nephew of two weeks, yeah," he shrugged.

Aubry sighed. "When do I start?"

"Tomorrow night," Mr. Horan said softly, his eyes wondering at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap, Nialler!
Image

I added some PLL in there if any of you noticed (;