Status: "and in that moment, i swear we were infinite."

Dream Catchers

just like a pool

Aubry could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck. The distance between them was far from what Aubry intended.

"So, what's the real reason you called me here tonight?" Aubry asked softly. "Besides my punishment."

He sighed softly and looked straight ahead. "I thought child care would be good for your discipline."

"Mr. Horan," Aubry started.

"You could call me Niall outside of class," he whispered.

"Niall," Aubry corrected herself. "I'm not pregnant. I don't need to this. Why couldn't you just think of anyway to teach me a lesson?"

"Aubry, your attitude is a distraction for you. This will be a good why to improve it in both your class work and the communication between others you come across," Niall said. "Including me."

Aubry sighed, shaking her head. "I want to know the truth or I leave."

Niall stood next to a wooden door and bit down on his bottom lip, "Can we not do this here?"

Aubry narrowed her eyes and balled her fist. She glued her eyes on her teacher as he pushed free the door.

The little boy named Chad had the same dirty blonde hair like his mother, Sasha. His eyes weren't anything like she's seen before. They were shinning like a crystal of a thousand oceans. The way his hair lightly fell over his eyes reminded Aubry of how Niall looked right at the moment.

"Chadinator!" Niall exclaimed. The way he charged for the little munchkin made Aubry smile instantly.

"Uncle Nialler!" Chad said happily. He jumped out of his bed and landed into Niall's thick arms.

"How you doing, kiddo?" Niall asked as he ran a hand through his hair. He held Chad like a little child, squeezing him.

"I'm hungry," Chad pouted.

"Well, me and Aubry here are going to watch you tonight," Niall said, kneeing down to his miniature mini me.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Chad asked innocently.

Aubry's face flushed once Chad looked directly into her eyes. He pointed a finger in her direction, holding the same curious face of his.

"No sweetie," Aubry spoke up, still near the door frame. "I'm just here to help Uncle Niall babysit you."

Aubry smirked, poking fun at Niall's new nickname. Niall sniffed, not nothing to turn around to Aubry.

"Babysit?" Chad furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Niall. "I'm not a baby."

"You are to me," Niall laughed. "Five years old is considered a baby."

"Not even," Chad pouted. Niall reached for Chad and placed him into his arms. He cradled Chad and walked up to Aubry.

"Get him some pudding and fries in the refrigerator," Niall whispered to Aubry.

"Pudding and French fries?" Aubry arched her eyebrow. "Isn't that an off combination to eat?"

"Trust me, us Horans will eat anything."

Aubry sighed, turning her heels. She followed Niall, watching Chad lay his head lightly on the edge of Niall's shoulder.

Once they were on the first floor, Aubry pulled out a pudding cup and a bowl of fries. She placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head.

"What's the matter?" Niall called from the living room.

Aubry ignored his comment and watched as Chad smiled once his food was in his reach. "Thank you," he smiled within a mouth full.

Aubry nodded, pushing her back against the couch. As she crossed her legs, she felt her phone vibrate in the back pocket of her jeans.

Everything going fine? Sasha asked.

Yes. Chad's eating, Aubry replied with a small glance at Chad and Niall.

And Niall?

Same.

Great! Thank you again, Aubry!


Once Aubry's eyes lifted, she only wished they haven't. Chad had accidentally placed a spoon full of chocolate pudding on Niall's lap as he pushed his bowl to the floor.

"I can see why you need help," Aubry sighed. She carried Chad up to the washroom and pulled off his clothes. She turned to Niall and shook her head. "Just go clean up."

She started the bath and kicked the door with her foot. She looked over at Chad and brushed his hair to the side. "Are you alright? No chocolate in your eyes, ears?"

"I'm fine," Chad smiled. He reached for his rubber ducky and started playing lightly within himself.

As Aubry turned to find a towel, she found Niall near the door frame, half naked. He stood there, feeling a bit embarrassed of himself.

"What are you doing here?" Aubry asked, trying to concentrate on his face rather then his body.

"There's only one shower in this house."

"What about your sister's master bath?"

"Like I would use my sister's shower," Niall rolled his eyes. "That's disturbing."

Aubry sighed, shaking her head. "Since you're here, you're helping me with Chad's shower."

"Fine," Niall said. He looked past Aubry and pointed a finger in his direction. "But I think he's ahead of the whole shower thing."

Aubry gasped, staring wide eyed at Chad. She reached to stop the running water, getting herself moist. "Don't just stand there, help me."

"Sorry," Niall said softly.

Niall had pulled Chad out of the tub and brought him into another room. Chad had done himself a good job cleaning himself up.

Aubry sighed, looking back at the mess they had made. Water was everywhere, except the other side of the washroom.

Aubry looked at the tub, which looked like it threw up its water. She pulled out a few towels and kneed down on the floor. She looked at herself, feeling uncomfortable with her wet undergarments.

"He's in bed watching Lilo and Stitch," Niall came in, exhausted.

"Look at this," Aubry motioned towards herself. "I don't have extra clothes."

"You could always drop them into the wash and borrow one of Sasha's shirts," Niall suggested, still shirtless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the next couple of chapters. They will be short but hey, deal with it. :) It's got finally some action and I like it.

Some of your daily Niall dose.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Comment on what you think. :D