Status: "and in that moment, i swear we were infinite."

Dream Catchers

just another suggestion

Aubry had pulled off her shirt, searching for another one in Sasha's tight closet. As her fingers brushed against the neatly folded shirts, Aubry felt a cool wind pass through her breast.

She eyed the layer of clothes, not knowing where to start first.

She was half naked, pulling on the spandex she had picked a few minutes ago. She stared wide eyed at the amount of selections in front of her.

Aubry pulled out a faded Union Jack shirt. It looked like it could fit her rough body. She began searching for a pair of shorts, burying her head in the closest.

"Knock knock."

Aubry whipped her head in the direction of the call and gasped. She tried to cover up her open boobs with her arms, flushing at the scene.

"Sorry," Niall whispered, embarrassed.

Aubry sighed, shaking her head slightly. "What do you need?"

"Chad said he wanted something from here," Niall said as Aubry bit down on her bottom lip.

She looked back at the stack of shorts, trying to ignore Niall's playful hums. Cupping a nice pair of high waisted shirts, she twirled around, smashing her body with the blond sex god.

"What are you doing?" Aubry asked, shaking slightly. She hiccuped, staring wide eyed at her still half naked teacher.

He had walked up next to her, breathing evenly. Niall placed a finger on her lips and licked his own.

The distance between them was uncalled for.

"Niall," Aubry breathed. Her eyes switched between the door and her teacher. Would he catch up if I make a run of it? she thought.

Niall pushed a few strands behind her ear, taking another step towards Aubry. A few more inches and they'd be intertwined.

"I have to go," Aubry stuttered. She looked down to her cleavage and refused to meet his eyes.

She gripped onto her shorts, walking towards the door. Niall had reached for her wrist, pulling her back.

Before Aubry could resist, Niall has smashed his lips to hers. His tongue went straight towards hers, tasting the French fries a while back.

Niall's hands had snaked around Aubry's bare waist, pulling her closer to his body. Aubry wrapped her arms around his neck, placing a hand on his damp hair. She cupped a fist full, pulling him closer.

Niall had pushed Aubry up against the wall, placing a hand on her rear end. He started to make a trail down her neck as Aubry let out small moans. Once he reached her breast, biting down roughly, she gasped.

"Niall," she whispered. She intended to be a complain rather than a moan. "Stop."

"Why?" he said through the kisses.

"We can't."

Niall looked up at her, scrunching is eyebrows together. He took a step back, dropping his eyes on the floor.

"You're my teacher," Aubry whispered. She licked her lips and sighed. "I'm sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but who cares? They finally kissed!

Niall loves you.
Image
Image
Image
Image
HAHAHHAHAHA. ^^

Comment your thoughts. :)