Finding the One

That familiar name.

"Okay guys so take a minute to subscribe, comment, like, it would really help me out. And I love all of my little Danosaurs. Bye!" I say to my camera before shutting it off. I take my camera off the tripod and head over to my desk to edit... but of course I get distracted by twitter and tumblr, like always.
'In the middle of editing a new video, should be up later tonight. Be excited ;D' I type into twitter and wait for the replies to come in. Of course it's filled with the familiar 'Woo!', 'Yay(:' and all that stuff, but then I see the familiar name.

The user names Allora-Belle. I don't know why, but for some reason her name always stuck out to me. Was it how unique her name was? Her picture? She didn't look like the typical watcher of me, she looked more like a alternative-goth type. I decided to check out her page. I scroll through her tweets, most of them are pretty funny, a good handful of them are tweets trying to talk to me and Phil, but not really that many of them. I click on her recent images and begin to go through them. She's actually really pretty, and from everything I see here, we seem to have a lot in common. She seems like she'd be cool to meet someday. I realize I've spent about a half hour on her twitter page and decide to edit.

It takes about 2 hours to edit due to me being a horrible perfectionist when it comes to videos. I wait about 5 minutes for it to upload then once its done I tweet. "New video guys! Enjoy my stupidity!" with the link after it. I get thirsty and go to make myself a glass of tea.

"Oh hey Dan, new video up?" I hear a familiar voice from the living room ask.

"Hey Phil, yea it is. I think this one is quite good." I walk into the kitchen. "You want some tea?" He shakes his head no and hold up his glass of tea he already made. I sit down next to Phil on the couch and watch him play some Sonic for a bit. "I'm going to go check on stuff, be right back." I set my glass down and head for my room. Already a ton of twitter messages. Time for reading.

I scroll through relativity quickly but abruptly stop once that familiar name pops up. 'Great job Dan, laughed my ass off, like always!' She wrote. I smirked and instinctively clicked her page again. I was contemplating following her but I decided against it. I then see a new post from her saying 'Just got accepted to Manchester Uni, England here I come! But seriously crying omg<3' Shes moving where? She going where? My town. My school. Oh my god. Why am I getting so excited over this? I don't even know her. Why am I feeling like this? I walk back to the living room and sit next to Phil who switched to playing Crash Bandicoot.

"Hey, have you ever noticed this one girl on twitter? Her names Allora." I nudge him to pay attention.

"Uh, lemme think..." He pauses the game to think for a moment. "Actually yea I have, purple hair, kinda goth?"

"Yea, that's her. I was checking out her page and it said she got accepted to Manchester Uni and she's moving here soon."

"Oh that's pretty cool."

"Yea, I don't know why, but I got kinda excited when I read it. When I looked at her pictures and checked out her posts, we seem pretty alike. Also I think she's really pretty. But its like, I never met her, why am I feeling like this?"

"Maybe she's your 'one'?" He nudges me jokingly.

"Okay don't say that, last time we thought I found 'the one' she fucked me then left me for a spanish idiot." I run through my fingers through my hair thinking about my ex and the brutal breakup. "Okay, whatever, its late, i'll see you tomorrow. Night." I get up and head back to my room. I slip into my pajamas and check her twitter once more. 'Woo! Thanks Nat for giving me a place to live up in England, love you sweetie<33' Oh. Sounds like she has a boyfriend. Nat? Strange name. Short for Nathan or something probably. Well, I guess she isn't my 'one' then. Thanks Phil for false hope. I run my hands through my hair again then shut off my computer. I hop into bed and quickly fall into a deep sleep.