Finding the One

Nervous.

So it's been about a week since anything has came up about Allora, I was wondering what happened then I realized, she's moving. Here. Just as that thought comes into my mind I click her twitter page to see a post from about an hour ago saying "Finally here guys! Manchester is beautiful<3 And my new place is amazing, looks kinda familiar though .__. #cantfigurethisout" That's strange, why would a place look familiar to her? Probably the only apartment she's ever seen here was....mine. Oh god. What if she's in our building? Why am I getting so nervous?? I then hear from the other room Phil call to me.

"Hey Dan, you wan't to go into town today? I wan't to get a couple things and make a video, just cause." Phil yells.

"Yea sure, why not!" I call back to him. I get up and walk into the living room. "Where are we going?"

"Oh just around at some shops. I feel like going on an adventure today!" He smiles at me.

"Okay, sounds good I guess." I go back into my room to get read and slide on a pair of my tightest skinny jeans, my skull shirt from All Saints (of course) and my white high tops. I quickly straighten out my hobbit hair and throw on a hoodie then me and Phil are out the door.

"So, you are now joining us on our adventure into town." Phil says to the camera while walking. "Say hi Dan!"

"Hellooo!" I say while the camera is pointed at me.

I spend pretty much the entire day thinking about Allora. I looked everywhere in hopes that I would see her, but never did. While in our shopping mall, I start to smell something good, I look over and see a candle shop and I swear out of the corner of my eye while walking past I saw... her. Purple hair, all black. I swear it was her. I start freaking out on the inside but choose not to show it because of Phil filming. Back at home me and Phil are sitting in my room while he edits on my desktop and I start thinking about the candle shop thing.

"So, I think I saw Allora today..." I mumble while fixing my hair.

"Where? Why didn't you go see if it was?" He asks, sounding concerned.

"When we past the candle shop I thought I saw her in there. Also, I didn't just want to walk up to her what if it wasn't her?" I say clutching a pillow. "Phil...?"

"Yea...?" He says sitting next to me. "Why do I feel this way about a girl I have never met before?"

"Maybe she really is your one..." He puts his hand on my knee. "But first it might be good if you meet her first." He giggles then gets up. "Tell me when the video is uploaded!" He says while leaving my room. I grip the pillow tighter and stare at my wall for a bit. About 5 minutes later I look over at my computer and see that the video finally uploaded and I yell out to Phil that its uploaded. I re-watch it then tweet 'Phils new video is up, check it out!' then walk into the living room.

"Phil, the video looked good!" I say looking in the fridge for food. "Do we have anything good to eat??" I say laughing. "Order stuff from Tesco we need food!" I laugh while just grabbing a banana. "Okay, i'll be in my room the rest of the night as usual!" I giggle then close my bedroom door.

I go to twitter and start looking at the stuff people tweeted me. Its really just the same stuff but then... I see it. That familiar username. The one I get butterflies over every time I see it. Its her. It reads: '@danisnotonfire @amazingphil OMG at 3:15 in the video thats me walking out of the candle shop behind you. WHY DID I TURN THE OTHER WAY?!" I nearly spit out the banana I had in my mouth. I grab the nearest thing and chuck it at my wall out of frustration and surprise. It happens to be my keys to they make a pretty loud noise when it hits the wall.

"What the hell was that?!" Phil runs in.

"Don't worry about that, look at this!" I point to my screen frantically. Phil jogs over and reads it then gets wide eyed.

"Oh my god! I told you to walk in there you idiot!" He hits me over the head playfully. I walk over to my bed then flop down face up, smack my hands over my face and groan.

"Whyyyyy!!" I yell but it gets muffled through my hands.

"Sorry Dan, really. Maybe you'll see her sometime soon." Phil pats my knee then leaves my room. I groan once more then I get back up and sit at my computer.

I stare at her tweet for a moment thinking about what would happen if we did talk. Would there be an instant connection? Would she just fangirl for a moment then go on with her day? Would we just talk for the day and thats it? I start daydreaming about the day we meet. It would all happen on accident, but once we talk we would have that instant connection and we'd be inseparable. I hope thats how it will play out. I shut off my computer and flop down on my bed. I tangle myself up in my blanket and fall asleep.