Finding the One

Finally.

I woke up to Phil pounding on the door. I slide out of bed and zombishly make my way over to the door.

"What the fuck??" I say half awake.

"I'm in a shake-away mood, get ready I want to go!" Phil grabs my shoulders and is jumping up and down like a little girl.

"What time is it??"

"Noon, now get ready I want to go!" He skips away into the living room. I know how much Phil loves his milkshakes, so I couldn't say no. I flip on my light and walk over to wardrobe and grab some dark blue skinnies and a random black top. I then straighten my hair, brush my teeth, slip on my white nikes and we're out the door.

Even though Phil is seriously craving it, he decides to take the long walk there. He just chatters away about random things but i'm not really paying attention. I keep looking around for her. Hoping I will see her. She hasn't tweeted anything to me and Phil in a week, she's just barely tweeted in general. I don't know why, but I was starting to get a bit worried. Once we get there I get my usual maltesers shake and Phil gets some weird oreo and something else mix. We go for the nearest fountain and sit at the edge.

Me and Phil start chatting up about video games and what not then I notice, a couple feet behind Phil, its her. Sitting on the very same fountain edge, sipping a milkshake. I stare at her long, light purple hair, her all black outfit which looks quite nice on her. She's very alternative, almost goth I guess, but I can't help but be attracted to it. I look her up and down, wide eyed, in disbelief that its really her. I can't help but wonder why I'm so obsessed over this one girl, whom I've never met before. There is just something about her. Phil waves his hand in front of my face, releasing me from my trance.

"What's up with you?" He whispers. I glance at her again and gesture with my head for him to look behind him. He slowly turns his head around but once he see's her he whips his head back around at me. 'Is that her?' He mouths, I nod quickly then he gestures for me to go talk to her, I shake my head wide eyed at him but at that exact moment she starts getting up. Why is she getting up, has she noticed me? Of course she did, she loves us. She walks quick in our direction but keeps her head down, but right as she passes me, her bag falls from her grip and lands on my foot.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" She blurts out. Her voice is beauteous.

"It's fine," I hand her the bag. "Here you go, uh, Allora."

"How do you know my name...?" She acts confused. Oh shit, I said her name before she introduced herself. Then I see it, on her bag.

"It's printed on the front of your bag." I nervously giggle.

"Oh yea, duh." She glances down at her bag, then back at us. "Wait, don't I know you guys from somewhere? I've seen you once or twice on the internet I think. Dan and Phil right?" Why is she acting like she doesn't know us? What is going on? I sit there speechless wondering whats happening.

"Yea we make Youtube videos." Phil adds seeing i'm struggling to get out words.

"Oh yea, I've seen a couple, they're pretty funny!" I cant help but giggle and blush. I then say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Thanks! So, you're American?" Really, I just said that. The most stupid question to ask. Obviously she is! She explains how she moved here because she's going to university here and we chat about how she's brave for going into town just living here a week and other things. She starts saying her goodbyes but, out of impulse, I stand up, swing my arm around her and say me and Phil will walk her home. Phil just gave me the 'where did those balls come from?' kind of look. My answer? I have no fucking clue.

On our walk back to our place we just talk about America, here, other random things. I couldn't help but glance at her every few seconds, I found her breathtaking, I still have yet to discover why i'm feeling this way about a girl i'm JUST meeting.

"So, I'm digging this look you got going on, it's different. It works for you." I flash him kinda a 'she's mine stay away' look and he slowly looks away.

"Yea, it's cute, I like different." I say, trying to 1 up his compliment. She explains how she never got complimented back at home because no one accepted her, I felt bad. I reassure her that we're her friends and we'll protect her no matter what.

"We're friends?" She acted shocked.

"Of course! You're cool, you're new, you need friends, why not?" I stare down at the phone in her hand. "Actually, lemme see your phone." I playfully grab it from her and put mine and Phil's numbers in it.

"Thanks! I'll text you so you can get my number!" She quickly types away and then my phone buzzes. I giggle when I see all it says is 'What time is it??' and I quickly message back with 'ADVENTURE TIME ^.^' When she gets it we both laugh to ourselves, leaving Phil confused.

We get to where she needed to go, and we realize, its also our building! I died. Then we get into the lift, where we see she lives on the same floor! I came back to life then died again. But the thing that put me 6 feet under permanently is finding out she lives right across the hall! RIGHT. ACROSS. THE. FREAKING. HALL. We all said our goodbyes and as soon as she closes the door to her flat I practically slam ours closed that throw myself onto the couch and cuddle with a pillow.

"Are you happy? you became friends and found out she lives JUST ACROSS THE HALL!" Phil sits down on the couch across from me.

"I don't know what i'm feeling, i'm a roller coaster of emotion and I don't know why!" I bury my face into the pillow.

"Okay, I know you guys just met, but i'm seriously starting to think she's you're one. If you saw how comfortable you got around her, or how you looked at her, you never looked like that, not even with-"

"We agreed that you would not bring her up around me!" I point at him yell angrily, but its muffled by the pillow.

"I know, I know, sorry...." I hear him get up and walk into his room. I hate yelling at him, but he knows i'm sensitive about that topic. I decide to spend the rest of the day in my room on the computer, and maybe texting Allora. Okay, who am I kidding? I grab my phone and type a quick 'Hello!(:' To get the conversation started.