Finding the One

Perfect for her.

The next morning I wake up and the first thing I think of is Allora. I was planning on texting her, but I don't know if she'd still be sleeping or not, best to wait till about noon. I head over to the kitchen and make myself some tea and a bowl of cereal.

I sit in the living room on my laptop for a bit. I go on twitter and think now is an appropriate time to follow her. I start scrolling through her page looking at all her tweets, laughing at all the witty ones. The one that stuck out the most to me was from yesterday which said 'Today was probably one of the most amazing of my entire life<33' I admit, I blushed. Hard. Right as I was going to get off her page a new tweet pops up from her. Its just a link to a youtube video and it says 'this band is truly amazing and helped me though so much. my favorite<3' so I decide to click it, see what her favorite band is. Its a band called Motionless In White and its a music video for their song 'Puppets'. Surprisingly, I like this. This type of music was never really my number one, but this is actually pretty good. They look a bit scary, but hey, she likes it. I can't wait any longer, I grab my phone and text her saying to come over cause I want to ask her something. A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door and I practically sprint over to it.

"Hey, come on in!" I grab her wrist and playfully pull her in. I walk her over to the couch and sit on the chair next to it.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" She asks, playing with the ends of her hair. I explain to her on how me and Phil are having a party with another couple youtubers and how her and her friend Nat (which is Natalie by the way, so I don't have to worry about the whole boyfriend issue anymore) could come over.

"You know, you could have just asked me this over text right?" she giggles and pushes her hair back.

"I know, I just wanted to see you." Did I really just say that? Ugh. Say something else! "Also, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to lunch with me?" I rest my hand on her knee and stare into her beautiful deep brown eyes.

"Uh, ya, sure! Just let me grab my back and get ready really quick, I'll be right back!" She starts to get up but I stop her.

"No, no, I'll come with, I want to see how someone as unique as you lives." I twirl the ends of her hair and look deep in her eyes. I smirk while thinking about how much I just want to hold her. She bites her lip slightly but quickly turns around and goes out the door. I quickly follow behind.

She introduced me to her friend, who looked a bit surprised. But then we got to her room which was very cool. Dim lit, bands posters covering the walls, halloween decorations around the room. It was deffinetly her, I can tell you that, but I liked it a lot, she was her own person. I respected it. I adored it. I adored her.

We left the building and I took her to a really quiet, small cafe that I really like. We talked about the party and who was coming and I had a great idea. Since we were in the small area of the shopping district that no one went in that was filled with all the alternative shops, I thought it would be fun to take her into this little gothic shop a couple buildings down.

I'm glad she really liked it so I let her browse around herself, while I looked for the perfect gift for her. I searched through many things, random jewelry, clothes, other little trinkets, then I saw it in the corner. I small bracelet, it was by itself unlike everything else. I walk over to it and pick it up. I examine it with its black diamonds and little metal skulls. Next to where it was placed was a little card. I read it and it said it was one of about in the world 100 because the person who made them died of an illness. The diamonds are real and they were stained black, it was originally supposed to be a 120 pound bracelet, but the owner lowered the price drastically so the people that went to the store actually could afford it. I felt like it was perfect for her. Like it was made for her.

"This is nice of you to get for your girlfriend, she looks like she would like it." The above 50 year old gothic cashier lady smiles at me while snipping off the little tag. I blush. She just called her my girlfriend.

"Uh yea," We quickly exchange money for bracelet. "Have a good day!" I say to the woman as we leave the shop. We stop for a moment so I can put it on her, it fits her wrist perfectly. I blush again. I do that too often.

"Thanks Dan, but did you hear her? She called me your girlfriend." She giggles and looks at the ground.

"What's wrong with that?" I playfully nudge her and smirk. I slide my hands into my jacket pocket and glance over at her to see she's twirling the bracelet around her wrist and smiling. The rest of the walk home was mostly silent between us. I honestly didn't mind, it only mattered that I was next to her.