Finding the One

Phone call. (Short Chapter!)

I look at the phone for a bit thinking not to answer it, but I do anyway. Why? I don't fucking know..

"Hello?" I loudly whisper.

"Hey Daniel." I hear her voice, sounding almost unhappy to be talking to me. Why did she call then?

"Oh.. uh, hey... Karena.." I force myself to get the name out.

"So, did you find yourself a new girl already?" She sounds pissed.

"W-what?" I nervously blurt out.

"I just was on twitter, thought I'd check out your page, see what you're up too. First thing I read was 'Think I finally found what I was looking for" with a smile. Is there a new girl?" She sounded pissed again.

"What if I did, why do you care?"

"Well, if you did, i'd be pretty jealous if she is what you want, even though it would be hard to find a girlfriend as good as I was."

"Why would you be jealous if you left me? Also, you we a horrible girlfriend, you we're a bitch, and you cheated on me through the entire relationship and when you finally got me to sleep with you you left me for the guy you cheated on me with!" I'm practically yelling at her now.

"Well, just so you know, you're new girl better watch it. I want you back and I will do what I can to get you." She hangs up the phone. I slam my phone on the bed then out of anger and impulse, I punch the wall behind me. Oh shit. Phil.

"Dan what was that?" A half asleep Phil bursts into my room. He looks then see's the dent in my wall. "Why did you do that??" He sits on my bed.

"She called me." I say through my teeth.

"Karena?" He asks sounding concerned.

"Yea, she said, you're new girl better watch it. I want you back and I will do what I can to get you. She's fucking mental!" I lay back down. Phil tells me to get some sleep, but I can't. I'm calmed down, but I can't sleep. I grab my phone and call Allora to come to ask her something. Surprisingly, seeing that its 2am, she agreed.