What to Expect When You're Expecting

Warm and Fuzzies

"Donna could you give us a minute?" Harvey questioned as he came around the corner of the file room.

"Har--"

"Donna... please." He interrupted looking at her, a serious look on his face. All the joking from earlier was gone.

"Okay. I'll be at my desk if you need me." She looked at Mike as she slid past Harvey. He gave a her smile and a nod, letting her know he'd be just fine. She gave a slight nod in return continued walking. There were no words spoken until they heard the door to the file room close behind her.

"Say something," Mike prodded, finally ending the cold silence that had filled the room.

"What am I supposed to say?" Harvey asked, finally saying something.

"Something? Anything? Tell me you're angry? Tell me you're happy? I don't know but please say or do something other than this." Mike gestured towards Harvey with his hands.

Harvey looked up at Mike, waiting for his brain to form some kind of clear thought as to what he wanted to say in this situation. He saw Mike's eyes watching him, the normal blue color seeming more sharp as he awaited Harvey's feelings.

"I'm not angry, it would be illogical for me to be angry. I don't know how I feel really," Harvey admitted, looking away from Mike's questioning eyes.

"Harvey that's okay. It's okay to not know what you're feeling, especially about this. And I know, I know you like to have a handle on things but this, this is crazy and unexpected," Mike said, a babble of words spilling out after Harvey's confession.

"Are you scared?" Harvey asked.

"Am I... Of course I'm scared Harvey. I've never, this is huge for me too. I'm carrying another human life, inside of me. Of course I'm scared, but I'm happy too," He looked at Harvey and his eyes softened at the look in Harvey's big brown eyes, "Are you scared?"

"Harvey Specter doesn't get scared." Harvey looked down at Mike sitting in front of him on the desk, watched as his eyes softened towards him.

Mike would've believed him, if not for the way Harvey's eyes stared into his own. There was something there, behind the usual Specter stare. Something that only about 3 people would ever catch, Mike being one of them.

"It's okay to be afraid Harvey. This one time, it's okay," Mike replied softly, standing so that he was fully in front of Harvey.

He placed his hand on Harvey's cheek, cradling it in his hand. He let his thumb trace over the lips he knew fit perfectly against his own. He chuckled when he felt a small puff of air blow against his thumb, and felt Harvey push into his hand a little. He watched as Harvey's eyes closed and then opened slowly once again staring into his own.

"If you were scared, and I'm not saying you are, but if you were? That would be just fine. We can be not scared together if it helps. We'll get through this and we'll be the most not scared parents to be ever," Mike whispered, leaning his forehead against Harvey's and closing his eyes.

"We're going to have a baby?" He could hear the smile in Harvey's voice as he asked him the question. Harvey chuckled lightly, brushing their noses together, "We're gonna have a baby."

"Yes Mr. Specter, you're going to have a child. Now you'll have your own little Harvey of your own running around and you can stop trying to turn me into one," Mike chuckled, pulling away and smiling at the smile that was on his boyfriend's face.

"Pity, you were going to be good at it too," Harvey replied, his smile widening.

"So you're happy about this?" Mike asked.

"That's a word for it," Harvey answered, his brown eyes shining down into Mike's.

"A word? Does this mean the great Harvey Specter actually has emotions?" Mike questioned, a look of fake shock on his face.

"I feel, I don't know... happy, excited, and strangely warm," Harvey admitted.

"This is one for the papers. Not only does The best closer in Manhattan have feelings, but they're the warm fuzzy kind. This could change the way New York looks at you forever," Mike joked.

"I'll just deny it," Harvey chuckled.

"No one will believe you for a second." Mike shook his head with a smile on his face. He moved his hand from Harvey's face and let it lay against the back of his neck. He leaned in placing his lips against Harvey's and smiled inwardly when he felt the pressure of Harvey's mouth pressing back against his own.

He kept it chaste, not opening his mouth like he would if this was any normal occurrence of Harvey cornering him in the file room. Not that he's ever done that before. He kissed the corner of Harvey's mouth when he pulled away, affectionately bumping the tip of his nose against Harvey's.

He looked into Harvey's eyes and could see the admitted emotions in Harvey's eyes. He let his hands play with the short hair on the nape of his neck as he cocked his head to the side, looking at Harvey from the new angle. He felt his own eyebrows crinkle as he thought about something and then felt the smile cross his face. Harvey's eyes turned confused for a second before Mike removed his hands from the back of Harvey's neck and used them both to pick up one of Harvey's hands.

He took one hand from Harvey's and lifted up both the hoodie and t-shirt he was wearing. He took Harvey's hand and placed it on top of his stomach and then covered it with both of his own hands.

"This is you Harvey. This is you, and it's me, and it's us. Everything that we've poured into being who we are, is right here," Mike said, holding Harvey's hand firmly against the skin of his stomach.

He smiled when he felt Harvey's thumb stroke back and forth over the skin underneath his hand. Harvey smiled as well as he continued to thumb Mike's stomach.

"Donna!" Harvey called knowingly.

"I'm on it boss, you'll have info on your desk before you leave the file room," Donna called back from what Mike guessed was the other side of the door.

He chuckled and shook his head before Harvey's hand caught his cheek in mid shake, holding it loosely in his palm.

"I love you too Mike."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG wow okay fast update but I had the idea for this chapter and I had to write it down on here before I forgot it and I'm really glad I did because this chapter turned out way better than I expected.

Anywho for the commenter who asked how Mike is preggers When I do Mpreg (Male pregnancy) as a fantasy meets reality kind of thing for the gay couples I write about. But because you asked I do have a scientific explanation if you'd like to see it in the story or for anyone else who reads this and would like a more sciencey explanation for Mike being laden with child.

Anywhoo (#2) when I make chapter for I will edit chapters 2 & 3 because I'm too lazy to edit chapter 2 right now :P

ANyways, comment subscribe recommend and other jizz like that... muah muah kisses to you all and I bid thee a fond farewell :D