Status: one shot based on an idea i had

Not Just Any Girl

Ice Cream

Kyoya was taking a stroll with Tamaki, they were walking downtown looking for an ice cream cart. When they started to cross a road they felt someone grabbing the back of their shirts. They were stopped from walking across the street just as a car flew by. They looked behind them and saw a girl looking up at them. She was as tall as their shoulders. She had long brown hair and purple eyes. A small cut under her eye and the bruise on her hand made her look like she could defiantly take care of herself.

“I’m really sorry about that.” She said letting go of the back of their shirts. “I just wanted to stop you from getting hit.” She bowed her head a little. She wore a pair of jean Capri’s and a black blouse.

“Oh thank you kind Madame!” Tamaki grinned taking her hand. She looked a little taken aback. “Let us repay you! Come walk with us.” He grinned.

“Well, normally I don’t let people repay me, but it looks like we’re heading in the same direction anyways.” She gave a smile. Tamaki took her arm and they walked across the street. Kyoya followed behind him examining the girl.

“What is your name young miss?” Tamaki asked making light conversation as they crossed the street.

“Iva Sukuki at your service!” she said to Tamaki. She turned and looped her arm with Kyoya’s arm. Kyoya thought about her name, Sukuki sounded familiar but he wasn’t sure why.

“My name is Tamaki Souh and this is Kyoya Ohtori.” Tamaki grinned pointing to his friend. Kyoya pulled out his phone and texted a member of his staff.

“Well don’t you seem busy?” She grinned at him. He smiled back, not sure how he should act.

“Just clearing my schedule to focus on you.” He smiled brightly. Iva grinned.

“What charming young men.” She turned from Kyoya to Tamaki.

“Ah, but who can help themselves from wanting to charm a princess like you.” Tamaki said smiling to Iva. Iva just smiled and turned to Kyoya.

“Does he always try to woo women like this?” she asked and Tamaki looked shocked and hurt. Kyoya laughed.

“Well yes, it’s a part of his princely character.” He said as they continued to walk. She turned to Tamaki who had stopped in his tracks.

“Oh Tamkai-san I was just curious how original you were being with me?” she gave a sweet smile and took his hand, walking past Kyoya.

“Oh, I am dearly sincere.” He said placing his free hand on his heart. Iva turned and smiled to Kyoya, making him smirk.

“So what school do you attend Iva-chan?” Tamaki asked as they walked. Kyoya listened in on her answer.

“Oh, just an average school.” She muttered. “I’m top of my class though.” She grinned. Kyoya smiled at the fact she was bragging about how smart she was. “I was actually just leaving the school because I was working on a project.” She said as they drew nearer to a park.

“Why work so hard? You should enjoy your time and have fun.” Tamaki smiled. Iva just grinned.

“I do enjoy myself. I know that as long as I keep up my status it will help me reach my dream job.” She said, sparking Kyoya’s interest.

“And what would that be?” he asked from behind them.

“My mom owned a huge company. She raised me to run it,” she said happily, but a sad look came to her face. “but she was in an accident and someone else is head of the company now.” Her head shot back up. “So I have to work hard to get it back.” The boys looked at each other for a second.

“How ambitious” Kyoya muttered.

They continued their walk, talking on a wide range of topics. They even talked about the host club. They had just entered the park when Tamaki’s eyes went wide.

“Oh! Look ice cream!” Tamaki shouted spotted finding the ice cream cart. “What would you like? My treat.” He asked with a smile.

“Chocolate please” she asked politely. Tamaki pranced off leaving Iva and Kyoya by a tree. Iva leaned against the tree.

“So what’s your type?” she asked, Kyoya was a little shocked by this bold move. “You said Tamaki-san was the princely type, what type are you?” she asked and Kyoya understood. He regained himself quickly.

“In our club I am the ‘cool type’.” He informed her. She smiled up at him.

“What would I be?” she asked and he grinned, his glasses flashing. He leaned against the tree.

“Well the tease.” He said simply. He noticed her grin.

“A tease?” she asked. “How am I a tease? We met only an hour ago.” She said leaning her head up so their faces were closer.

“You aim to please, but as long as you please yourself in the process. You know how to keep everyone’s attention. You found out quickly that if you talk to Tamaki and hold his hand, all his attention will be on you, and you found smart remarks kept my attention.” He gushed. Iva just smiled up at him.

“Look who I found!” Tamaki cheered walking back with two cones and Haruhi at his side.

“Oh Sukuki-san, nice to see you again.” she said spotting the girl against the tree.

“Nice to see you again too Fujioka-san.” She smiled at her.

“Haruhi! You know Susuki-chan?” Tamaki asked.

“Um, yeah, she’s classmates with my cousin Mei. She came over one time when Mei visited.” Haruhi told Tamaki. He looked at the two, Iva looked a lot older than Haruhi.

After much arguing on Iva’s part, she walked home alone and Tamaki and Kyoya gave Haruhi a ride home. The whole ride Tamaki and Haruhi talked. Kyoya thought about Iva. Her name seemed familiar, but not exactly her personally. His phone chimed. He looked at it to read that Sukuki was a family that worked with his for a long time before her mother passed. Iva was then sent to live with her father who had no connection to his ex-wife’s family at all. So she was taken from the life she grew up with and sent to live as a commoner. That’s why she was so ambitious to gain her title back?
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you enjoyed this story, I had the idea to do this story, but i was afraid the idea sucked. I would love to hear your opinions. i will post more later.