Status: one shot based on an idea i had

Not Just Any Girl

Payment

Haruhi had noticed it. Kyoya seemed more stressed than usual. He had even snapped at a few people. He was always with his black notebook and a calculator. The club was running as usual, but Kyoya was hiding in the corner. She went to find out what was wrong. He sighed and covered his face.

“Kyoya-senpai?” she asked walking up to him. He slapped his book shut and began to gather his things.

“I have somewhere I need to go.” He said throwing his things in his bag. He threw it over his shoulder and left the club room.
She was waiting for him, no new bruises, which made him sigh in relief. She was working on what looked like school work, scattered on the bench. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun and her violet eyes scanned the textbook in her lap. She wore pants today and a short sleeved shirt with her school’s emblem on it.

“Iva” he called her to announce his arrival. He looked up and smiled.

“Good afternoon Kyoya.” She said before clearing a spot beside her. He took the seat beside her as she piled her things neatly on the other side of her. Kyoya sighed and Iva turned to face him. “I said I would get a job to help pay my medical bill.” She said with a grin. He glanced at her.

“I have it handled.” Kyoya said crossing his arms.

“BULL!” Iva laughed, making Kyoya look at her. “You’re stressing. It’s all over your face.” She said brushing some hair around his face. He felt his heart skip as the tips of her finger touched his skin. She did it often, play with his hair. Kyoya wasn’t sure why, but normally she would play with the hair at the back of his neck while she talked. It drove him crazy but he enjoyed the feeling. She moved her hand to the back of his neck and started playing with his hair. He shuttered and Iva giggled.

“Iva” he said and she looked directly into his eyes. “If you are an intern at a company like the one your mother ran, it could help get you into the business.” He said brushing some hair out her face. She leaned forward with a grin.

“I could find a paid internship.” Her eyes shot from his eyes to his lips.

“You’re too stubborn.” He said with a smile. She smiled too.

“You are too.” She said letting her hand rest on the back of his neck. Kyoya even held the side of her head. The next thing he realized his lips were on hers. Her lips were soft and he liked the feeling of her lips on his. He didn’t want to stop kissing her.