Status: one shot based on an idea i had

Not Just Any Girl

The Missing Member

Kyoya would go missing every day from the Host Club. Haruhi had an idea, but she wasn’t going to tell anyone else. Tamaki made it a mission of the Host Club to find their missing member once he realized he was gone though. The club began their long search for their lost member.
Kyoya was out in the gardens sitting in the gazebo with Iva. She sat with her brown hair up in a mess and Kyoya’s purple jacket across her legs. Her skirt was short and it always teased him, so he gave her his jacket today. He held her to his side, his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

“Has you father said anything about you coming home late?” he asked moving his hand to lightly brush the bruise on her cheek. She flinched, turning away for only a moment.

“He was mad at first,” she said turning to face him hugging her knees. He was once again shocked by her violet eyes locking with his. “but I told him I was working. He told me to work as long as possible, but I think he wants the check once I get it.” She informed him. Kyoya fell silent. He wasn’t sure what he should tell her. She gave him a forced smile and rest her head on his chest. He held her for a moment still thinking about what to say. He rest his chin on her head still thinking.

“Work was nice though, it’s nice to be back into the building I was raised in.” She said wrapping her arms around him. “I know I can do well, I just need to prove it to my boss.” She said nuzzling her nose into his chest. He smiled at that. It reminded him why he really liked Iva. She was determined to get somewhere in life. He turned her head up so he could see her face. The bruise on her cheek was very obvious, even with the makeup she tried to cover it up with, but she looked happy. She smiled at him, but her shinning eyes is what told him she was happy. She moved her arms around his neck and he smirked. He gave her a sweet kiss before pulling away.

“I need to get back to the club before they…”

“Kyoya-senpai!” he heard Haruhi’s voice call. His head shot to where he heard the voice. He saw her head bobbing through the garden. Iva jumped up, throwing his jacket at him. She pecked his lips before running off into the garden. Kyoya got off the bench and exited the gazebo, and realized Iva left her backpack. He sighed grabbing the bag. Iva popped her head back just in time and he tossed the bag to her.

“Sorry” she whispered before disappearing. He smiled watching her run off as Haruhi and Tamaki found him.

“Kyoya, what are you doing out here?” Tamaki asked finding his friend with his jacket thrown over his shoulder.