Status: COMPLETED!

Talk to Me

1/1

Just another day on the job.

Except it wasn't. It was a strange job for a guy to possess anyway, but it was a strange day all the same. Alex Gaskarth works as a stripper.

Yes, it's not the classiest job.

No, he wouldn't give it up for all he's worth.

He made his way into the empty building - Just because it doesn't open until later doesn't mean he gets to start work later then your average person - Alex locked the door behind him and clocked in like a normal person does.

The caramel haired boy made his way through to the backstage area and found his three costumes for tonight’s performance, including one for a group piece towards the end of the evening. Alex rifled through the costumes looking at the small latex number he grimaced. Why Sean!? Why!? Naturally, the blonde bombshell would be the only person to ever wear something that... revealing.

As he was internally cursing he heard the door being flung open by the Welshies themselves.
“Hey Alex. You ready for tonight? We've got two hen parties in. Me and Eenie meanie know you love them.,” The blonde boy winked, and walked in to check out Alex's wardrobe for this evening. He nodded approvingly. “Nice,” He confirmed.
“Who gave him sugar, Ian?” Alex sighed and Ian grabbed Sean by the shoulders and shook him around playfully.
“Never mind that. Just get ready to rehearse. We have new routines to get through remember! You and Oli are the first two on stage tonight so get changed! Now!” Alex mock saluted at his boss as he closed the door behind him. He grimaced once again at the latex number labelled 'Alex – 1' and started to change into it.

-
Ian Watkins, AKA public enemy number one. Originally from Pontypridd, Wales, he's the owner of this fine establishment, AKA strip club.

Sean Smith, AKA public enemy number two. Originally from Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, he's your average working boy but there's a twist, he's dating the boss.


-

Oh the joys of life as a stripper.

Alex made his way out of the room with his hoodie chucked over the revealing outfit that'd be on the floor in a matter of minutes. The shorts were starting to rub and he made a mental note to grab some baby powder for later. Rashes aren't attractive.
“Hey Lex!” He turned around to see Danny and Jack beckoning him over.
“Jack, when are you going to realize you don't need to be here until later?” Alex teased and Jack winked.
“When you and your sexy body stop luring me in.” They both laughed and Danny looked on uncomfortably.
“We're kidding Kurily.” Alex patted the sound guy on the back. Evan and Jeff called Danny from the sound and lights booth and he sighed.
“It's showtime!” Danny mocked giving weird jazz hands. Alex laughed and made his way to the stage.

Alex met Matt, Oli and Ian backstage. Ian looked slightly pissed off over the fact Alex had been dawdling. Oli was playing with the frayed edges of his denim jacket and Matt was reddening by the second.
“You alright Flyzik?” Matt looked up and met Alex's eyes. He nodded. “Where do you want me!?” Alex grinned.
“Preferably out of our hair and centre stage Gaskarth! Go!” Ian ordered and Alex practically ran on stage. “HOODIE!” Alex whipped off his hoodie and chucked it to Matt who caught it skilfully. Alex took his position centre stage. The lights were dimmed and raised when the music started.

Matt watched Alex from off stage. He's always had good stage presence. From day one. Alex was shaking his hips around as he messed with Matt's mind unknowingly. Matt watched him peel off the tightly fitted shirt.

“Alright Alex, that's enough!” DAMN YOU WATKINS! Matt was cursing Ian telepathically. Alex walked off stage and yawned.
“Late night, come home. Work sucks, I know.” Matt whispered as Alex came past him. Alex laughed and patted his shoulder.
“She left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares," Alex sang and Matt winked.
"SAY IT AIN'T SO!" Jack yelled.
"I WILL NOT GO!" Alex replied.
"TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!" Matt added.
"CARRY ME HOME!" The three chorused. Alex smiled warmly at Matt and walked away Matt's eyes instantly fell to the boys barely hidden behind.
“Back on the job, eh Flyzik?” Oli teased and made his way to the stage. Matt shook the images out of his head and focused on his job.

Alex made his way over to Dan and Max without realising he'd left behind his hoodie.Dan picked up on his latest clothing selection in an instant,
“Interesting wardrobe Lex,” Dan grinned and scanned Alex's body.
“Lycra's in this season.” Max teased. “Didn't you bring a hoodie?”
“Yeah, but I gave it to Matt earlier.” He sighed and pushed his hair back. “I'm going to go get it back. See you guys later.” Alex walked off back over to the side of the stage.

Matt looked up as Alex entered and chucked his hoodie at him. “Honestly Lex. Anyone would think you want to see me more often.” Matt laughed and got back to work as Alex turned and went back to the dressing room to complete his warm up routine.

-

As the bar staff started arriving things became more hectic: Oli started to hang around with Jona, Lee, Max, Dan and Josh; Jack started to cause more chaos causing Ian to threaten his pay check again; Alex was left to one side with Danny, Evan, Sean and Jeff.

Alex noticed Matt was sitting alone drinking multiple shots of apple sourz. Being the good Samaritan he was, he wondered over to see what was wrong. After the 'incident' Matt only drank on special occasions.
“Who's birthday have I forgotten?” Alex grinned and took a seat next to him. Matt began to blush and looked uncomfortable. “Do you really hate me that much?” Alex teased smelling his armpits.

Matt grinned and shook his head. “The opposite. I could never hate you.” He smiled and Alex nodded.

Matt's spent the past few months being so obvious and still he, his caramel haired love interest, hasn't noticed. Matt sighed and leaned back against the counter watching the chaos unfold.

Ian was trying to control his partner by rugby tackling him, (Welsh), Sean had stolen something and was being the stubborn ass he is on a day to day basis. Matt rolled his eyes at Sean's behaviour and turned back to his drink.
“What's with the alcohol Flyzik?” Alex quizzed as Matt set himself up for downing another drink.
“Nothing.” He murmured taking the shot and wallowing in the bitter sweet, self pity.
“Yeah, alright.” Alex grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. “Now tell.” He demanded. Folding his arms across his chest.

If Matt wasn't so pissed at how oblivious Alex was, and if he hadn't been under the influence, there was no way he would've had the guts to say, let alone do anything. He pushed Alex up against the side of the building and pushed their lips together desperately. Alex gasped and Matt took the opportunity to slide his tongue into Alex's mouth. Alex pulled away after a few minutes for breath.

The two panted, taking in long gasps of air. Matt looked down and released Alex. Alex's face was as red as Matt's had been earlier that morning.
“Now do you get it?” Matt mumbled nervously. He looked at his hands and Alex pulled his chin up to connect their eyes.
“No. Do you think you could show me again?” Matt laughed and breathed a sigh of relief.
“Anytime.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you thought :)