Steamed

Steamed

"Why Finland?"

Harry deliberately turned his back on his boyfriend so that Draco wouldn't see him rolling his eyes. "The training is in Finland," he said. Harry looked over his shoulder. "They are allowing each of us to bring a guest, but you don't have to come if you don't want to."

"If I don't go, I'll have to come by myself, won't I?" grumbled Draco.

Certain parts of Harry's body perked up at his boyfriend's naughty innuendo. "You're coming with me so you can come with me?" he chuckled.

"We could stay home and do that," murmured Draco. He sidled close and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. Draco rubbed himself against Harry's arse, leaving little doubt that he was ready to come at any moment.

Harry arched back, enjoying the foreplay, before he gathered his scattered wits and drew away. "None of that now," he said. "I need to finish packing."

Draco flounced onto the bed with a pout. "What am I to do all day while you're having fun at training?"

"I doubt I'll be having fun during training," said Harry. "However, there are many things you can do in Helsinki. For instance, Finland is famed for its saunas."

Draco sat up, eyebrows quirking with interest. "Is that where you enter a small, steamy room with other naked blokes?"

Harry frowned at him. "Yes, but you're not pulling anyone in the sauna."

"May I at least flirt?"

"No," snapped Harry. "No flirting with anyone but me."

"You're no fun," said Draco, adopting a sulky pout once more.

Aroused and jealous, Harry couldn't help himself. He pounced.

~*~

Draco was downright chipper by the time they portkeyed to their hotel in Helsinki. Harry should have known all his boyfriend needed was a good shag. Harry had just enough time to get settled in their room before he needed to attend a meeting with the other Auror trainees. Draco sent him off with a kiss and then busied himself unpacking.

By the time Harry returned to the hotel room, Draco was gone. He'd left a note, indicating he would be visiting the sauna in the lower level of their hotel. Harry grabbed a towel and went to find his errant boyfriend.

~*~

"Harder, Harry."

"Too hot," said Harry, thrusting smoothly into Draco. "We have to take it easy."

Draco was bent over in the sauna, hands planted on the bench and legs spread wide while Harry shagged him from behind. His skin was damp and dewey with steam and perspiration. The moisture made for a slippery shag, and Draco was enjoying himself. If only Harry would put some effort into it. "Har-ree," Draco complained. He pushed back emphatically, hoping Harry would get the hint.

Harry wrapped a hand around Draco's cock and began to stroke him. Draco forgot about complaining and thrust himself into Harry's hand with enthusiasm. It didn't take long for him to come, muscles quivering and jaw clenched as he pulsed over Harry's fingers.

Harry lost his grip on Draco and pulled free of his boyfriend's wriggling body. With a growl, he grabbed Draco's hips and penetrated him again. Draco cried out at that and released another small spurt of semen. Harry finally began to thrust in the manner Draco had craved, pounding into his boyfriend over and over until he was groaning through his own release.

When his pleasure had passed, Harry slipped free of Draco's body once more. "We need a shower," he said.

Draco stood up straight and stretched his back. "Mm," he hummed. "What we need is a sauna at home."