Secretly

Fifteen

Their lips met, and Julie drank in the immeasurable happiness that was coursing through her. It was everything she’d imagined it to be and more. She slowly moved her lips against his, and he moved his gently against hers.

His hands, which a moment ago had pinned her wrists together and tickled her, touched her in a completely different way. They grabbed at the hem of her sparkly tank top, easily pushing them up.

His warms hands enveloped her and circled her waist, stopping at the small of her back. She arched her back as he pulled her closer. She could feel the beating of their hearts against each other.

She parted her lips slightly as she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. She reciprocated and his kiss, which had been gentle, was suddenly more urgent and passionate.

Her hands found their way to his chest and she explored every hard muscle. She slipped her hands inside his shirt and reveled at his amazing physique.

He slid and positioned his palms on each of her thighs and in one swift movement, picked her up and moved her close, so that she was straddling him. He pushed her shirt further up as she lifted her arms above her head, allowing him to slip her top off.

His shirt came off next, and she wasn’t sure if she was the one who removed or if it was him. She pressed closer, eliminating the space in between their beating hearts.

She gasped as his lips moved down her throat and kissed the dip in between her collarbone. His hands found the clasp on her bra and unhooked it, letting it fall to the ground.

He kissed each breast lightly before returning his lips to hers.

She ran her fingers through his hair, down his neck, and along his back. Soon, he was on top of her again, and all their clothes had been abandoned. He didn’t need to pin her down; she wasn’t going anywhere.

He rested himself in between her legs, and he’d never felt more comfortable anywhere else. They moved together, a unique rhythm to their own music.

The song started out softly, but quickly gained momentum and in one final crescendo, it ended
…..

Julie awoke suddenly. The morning sun was hot on her face and bright in her eyes. She blinked at the sudden attack on her irises.

Her back felt stiff.

Was she sleeping OUTSIDE? She couldn’t remember falling asleep last night. In fact, she couldn’t remember much at all.

She tried to move, but felt a presence next to her. Jon was spooning her from behind, and his arm felt heavy as it laid protectively over her.

Julie’s eyes widen in silent horror.

Oh shit.