Secretly

Twenty Four

Jon had drawn a heart. It was loopy and barely distinguishable, and Julie thought it was supposed to be an apple or some kind of fruit. But then he wrote “I” before it and “you” after it and Julie was sure what it was supposed to be.

A heart.

He loved her.

“You mean it?” She asked him, and he nodded. Julie was so stunned, but not stunned, at the same time. She knew he liked her, but love was something completely different. And not entirely unwelcomed.

Because she was pretty sure she loved him, too.

“I’ve been secretly in love with you for the past year,” he confessed shyly, blushing a little. It was the most beautiful thing Julie had ever seen.

“Not much of a secret,” she murmured. She was suddenly shy. It was like they were meeting for the first time, but with nothing in between them. No secrets, no wall, just love and desire for each other.

And Julie didn’t know what to do with all the feelings rolling around inside her.

She reached out and gingerly took his hands in herS, as if testing the waters. She intertwined their fingers; her long, soft white ones in his big, callused ones. He stared at her, not sure where this was going.

She leaned in and kissed him. Not a soft kiss, or a gentle one, but a passionate, no holding back one.

She lost herself in the feel of his lips on hers; pressing hard and slipping her tongue in between his slightly parted lips. She felt him reciprocate, and knew there was no going back. She was lost. She should tell him that she loved him back. That she had loved him for a long time now.

But she couldn’t stop kissing him. She undid their fingers to run her hands through his hair as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

He knows, she thought. He knows I love him.

He placed his strong hands on the back of her thighs and lifted her up and her legs wrapped around him. Still kissing and wrapped in each other, they navigated their way to the bedroom.

Jon laid Julie down, gently, letting her hair fan out behind her. He broke their kiss, only so he could study the shape of her lips, slightly pink from their prolonged kiss. She put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him towards her.

She wanted to remember everything about this moment. She rolled on top of him, placing gentle kisses on his forehead, his cheeks, his neck, and, lifting his shirt up, kissed his chest as he sighed contentedly.

She stood up, glad they’d discarded their ridiculous aprons after they’d finished baking. Speaking of which, the oven was still on.

“Hold on,” she said, putting a finger up. He started to protest, but she rushed out of the room. She ran into the kitchen and unplugged the oven.

She turned to go back into the bedroom before deciding to surprise the man she loved. She took off her dress, leaving nothing on but her bra and panties.

She walked into the bedroom and saw his eyes widen. Before she could take another step, he was up and had her wrapped in his arms.

“I love you,” he whispered into her hair. “So much.” She smiled before pushing him on the bed and climbing on top.

She had his shirt off in seconds and was working on the button of his jeans as he unhooked her bra. They were a mess of tangled limbs, removing clothes and throwing them onto the floor.

When they were both naked, they sat on the bed, legs folded underneath, and they just looked at each other. Julie was shy all over again. He was seeing all of her, and she was seeing all of him.

He was perfect. Sculpted and chiseled in all the right places. Soft and smooth and hard and rough all at the same time. She wanted to touch him, like she’d been doing seconds before, but was afraid to.

“You’re perfect,” she said in awe, letting her eyes sweep over his body.

“You’re beautiful,” he responded, before moving swiftly on top of her, placing himself in between her legs. He kissed her everywhere, like he was dying of thirst and she was the first drink he’d seen in months. Like he couldn’t survive if his lips weren’t touching a part of her body.

She pressed her body against his, feeling him ache for her as much as she ached for him. She reached up, pulling open the nightstand drawer and rooting around before finding what she needed. She reached down in between them and he gasped at her touch.

He moved back, and in one smooth motion, they went from being separate to being one and she moaned out loud.

He groaned, bringing them closer together before pulling away and repeating his movements.

He pushed her hair back, looking straight into her eyes, which were bright with passion. They moved together, over and over until they couldn’t take it anymore.

In one burst of heated passion, she cried out as he gasped aloud and collapsed on top of her.

They stayed like that for a long time before either of them spoke up.

“What about Andrew?” he said into her neck, tickling her.

Julie smiled even though she knew Jon couldn’t see her. “He’s a criminal defense lawyer,” she wrinkled her nose. “I could never fall in love with a criminal defense lawyer.”

Jon lifted his head up and looked down at her, his expression serious.

“What about a hockey player?” he asked.

She pretended to look confused. “What about a hockey player?”

“Could you fall in love with one of those? Like me, just to throw out an example.” He grinned.

She smiled. “I already did.” And then she kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAHHHH! Thank you so so so much for reading my first ever fanfic! Thanks for recommending it and for all the wonderful comments! They were nothing but generous and I appreciated every single one of them! I was really nervous about sharing my writing but I am so glad I did!

This one was short and sweet but I am working on another one that's going to be more nitty gritty! It's called Turning Tables and it features Tyler Sequin! PLease check it out and let me know what you think...

THANKS AGAIN! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! <3