The Song

The song

Strumming my guitar I made an irregular song

“Ugh I can’t find the right lyrics to this song!” I said, I was fustrated, and needed some inspiration.

What better place to go to then the park?

On my way out of the house I grab my guitar, pen, a bunch of my lyric papers I had written.

I have one particular spot in the park that I always go to when I need inspiration.

It was a nice peaceful walk until I saw that there was another guy with shades and muscular arms on his way to my spot.

Oh no, Buddy, that spot was mine.

I speed up so he doesn’t take it but instead end up hitting him and all my papers start flying everywhere.

“No! My papers CRAP!”I shout disappointed and mad.

“I’m so very sorry!” The man with a familiar voice says.

After picking up my papers I was about to rant at this dude for dropping all of my papers but I notice his shades on the ground and as you look up to give it to him you notice it Is Boys Like Girls’ Morgan Dorr.

After a second of staring at him I quickly go and check to see if your guitar is okay.

I look and is broken.

“No, no, no, no, no.” I said on the verge of tears "I got this guitar for my eleventh birthday!!”

“Look I feel really bad miss, I’ll just pay for all the damages.” Morgan says and as talented and good looking as he was, this was my special guitar, and even he couldn';t fix this

“It's fine" I said sadly, I had kept that guitar for 6 years now, and now some guy breaks it.

He's not some guy, I reminded myself, but he still broke my favorite guitar.

"What were you doing?" He asked sensing my disapointment.

"I was going to write some songs" I replied and he smiled.

"My dad, he can fix your guitar" He said and I smiled.

"No way!" I said, I had no idea who his father was but if he could fix my guitar, then go ahead.

“yeah come on!” He said leading me to his car and I got in, adfter a while into the ride he asks "Why would you get into a car with a stranger?"

And I smiled "Your not a stranger, Morgan" I replied.

He looks confused "I never told you my na- Oh, of course, you know I play for BLG"

I laughed "Took you a while to figure that one out"

After a couple of more minuter we finally arrived at an odd looking house, I get off the car and Morgan leads me inside.

"Well who is this?" An older looking version of Morgan asked looking at me.

"I was at the park and accidently bumped into her and her guitar broke, do you mid fixing it?' He asked.

His father smiled and nodded "Now Morgan take this young lady and make her feel comfortable" He ordered and I handed him my guitar.

"Come on then.." He said but trailed not knowing my name.

"Call me Flo" I replied smiling.

"I like it" He said.

For the next 10 minutes we just sat in the couch,t he televison was on but I wasn't watching, I was to distracted with Morgan's phone beeping every 5 seconds to listen to the weather lady with the skimpy dress talk about how sunny it was.

"Dang, you a playaaa." I said strechting out the 'A' "Girls texting you every five seconds"

Morgan smirked and said "Honey, the only thing I play is my bass" He replied

We stoped talking for a few more seconds when he got up and stood in front of me.

"Come I'm going to show you something" He said extending his hand out to me to help me up from the couch.

I grabbed his hand and we started walking, he didn't let go.

Okay then.

He led me to the back of the house, there, there was a door which he opened and led to a beautiful backyard.

On the other hand I noticed he was holding a guitar.

He sat down on the grass and I did the same.

"I come here, sometimes to think, or to just play" He whispered staring up into the sky "I went to the park to get some fresh air, away from home, and I'm glad I did"

I smiled at him "Play something" He said giving me the guitar.

"I was trying to figure out a melody to this song" I said handing him the papers with the lyrics.

He read them over and smiled "I like it"

I then begin to play with the guitar and Morgan says “You would play so much better if you just strum the guitar a little more softly."

I got a bit discouraged and then Morgan moved in back of me, grabed hold of my hands and strumed the guitar softly.

“Kinda like that.” He said to me.

I strum it just as he prescribed and look up at Morgan and both blush. I look down and you say, “Thanks Morgan, I’ll try that from now on!”

“Well that makes both of us." He said and I looked up at him confused.

You admitted earlier of being guilty of recognizing me from BLG and I’m kinda guilty of liking you.” He replied. “Would you mind going out for some coffee with me later?”

I didn't answer but we started to lean closer

"Your guitar is ready" Morgan's father said interrupting out moment but I shot up and ran to my guitar.

"Thankyou sooo much!" I said

"Well I must be going" I said and winked at Morgan exiting the house, I walked a couple of blocks when I saw a car pull up to my side.

"You never answered me on that coffee date" He said and I laughed.

"Of course, I'll go" I said and he told me to hop on to his car, saying he was going to give me a ride home and I did.

Once we reached my house he didn't fail to put his number into my phone.

Like a gentlemen he walked me to my door, ut before I went in he said.

"I forgot to give you something" He said

I turned around "What?" I asked and he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :D