Another Night, Another Score

Dont You See What You Do To Me?

"I have no choice Jack, you know that!"
Jack and Alex stood with their chests pressed together and their noses a centimeter apart, both of them seething.
"Yes you fucking do! You don't have to do that for a living anymore, why won't you just let me help you out?!"
Making a noise of disgust, Alex turned away from Jack walking to the opposite side of the room.
"Because Jack, I don't need your help. Or anyone else's for that matter. I survived just fine without your help before and I can do it again."
Lies. Every part of Alex was screaming at him to take up Jacks offer, to not have to do something he despised everyday in order to earn a living.
He let his pride take over in the end though. There was no way that Alex could possibly accept this, not after everything that Jack had already done for him.
It had been two weeks since Alex had dumped Nathan, and that had quickly lead to Alex and Jack becoming a item almost immediately.
Alex practically lived here now, only going home to either get more clothes or to check the messages on his house phone. Everything had been pretty much perfect. There had always been one thing nagging him in the back of his mind though. He hadn't worked or payed for anything in the whole time they were together.
It wasn't just that Alex felt bad about it, it was also his pride and trust issues coming into play. What if Jack decided that he didn't want to be with Alex after all, leaving him with no money? Or worse, what if Jack thought that Alex was only with him for the cash?
So after a few days of thinking about it, Alex had decided to bring up the subject with Jack. And so far it had been proven to be a bad idea.
"I just... I got used to having you all to myself."
Alexs heart twinged. Jacks words were making it even harder for him to stick to his decision. Their eyes connected and just as Alex was about to back down, reality slapped him in the face.
If he was willing to do this for Jack, who knows what else he would do? No, he had to stick to his guns, show Jack that he would not be pushed around. It saddened Alex that no matter how much he felt towards the dark haired man in front of him, he still couldn't bring himself to back down from an argument for him. Then again, Alex only had to look at his and Quades previous relationship to see that it is never a good idea to trust someone completely.
"I'm doing it anyway Jack. I'm sorry."
For a second Jack just stood there, saying nothing. After about a minute he broke eye contact with Alex, shaking his head bitterly as he walked out of the room and towards the stairs.
"I really don't think you are sorry Alex."
Regret filled Alexs entire body as he watched Jack retreat up the staircase. If he didn't leave the comfort of Jacks house now, he would end up not leaving for work like he had said he would.
The urge to run up the stairs to where he knew Jack would be curled up on his bed was overwhelming. The urge to lay down next to him and twine their fingers together with one hand, and play with his raven hair with the other. He would then kiss him gently on the lips, whispering that he was sorry and that Jack was right, he didn't truely want to do what he does for a living.
He wanted to tell Jack the truth. That the only reason Alex acted like a idiot was because he was afraid of how strongly he felt towards him. He was afraid that with one look into those dark eyes of his he would be hooked, doing anything Jack could possibly want him to do.
But saying these things in his head was very different to saying them out loud. Once they're out there they can't be taken back, and the idea of being in such a vulnerable situation was unbearable to Alex.
Jolting out of his thoughts abruptly, Alex grabbed his keys and jogged out of the front door before his brain even had time to think about running back.

It was a freezing cold night, colder than Alex had anticipated. He rubbed his bare arms attempting to warm them up with the friction, but his hands were equally as numb.
Alex had been stood on his street corner for nearly an hour now, and the cold was fogging his brain.
All he could think about at that moment in time was Jacks warm arms, being curled up on the sofa in front of some lame reality show. Simple as it was, it was the first thing that sprung to mind when he thought of happiness.
Just as Alex was about to give up and go home, he felt a sharp prod in the side of his shoulder. Alex turned around to face the culprit, and wrinkled his nose at the sight.
The man stood in front of him looked about 40, with a heavily lined face and a long greasy beard. Even from a meter away Alex could smell the stench of stale alcohol and sweat on him, and he could tell by the condition of his hair he didn't bathe regularly. Alex could only hope that the reason he had stopped was to ask Alex for directions or something.
Once they made eye contact, the man smiled creepily at him, showing off a full set of yellow, rotting teeth. Alex shuddered and wrapped his arms around his body, trying to hide himself from the greasy old man.
"Come on sugar, I'll show you a good time."
By this point the guy already had a firm grip on Alexs forearm, digging his long fingernails into Alexs skin.
A flash of headlights from the road distracted them both, and Alexs heart leapt at the sight of the extremely familiar black BMW that was cruising towards him. Breaking his arm free from the grip of the nasty old man, Alex jogged around to the passenger side of the car and hopped in.
As soon as he slumped down into the soft leather seat, he noticed how Jacks knuckles had turned white from the way he was clutching the steering wheel so tightly. Still angry then.
"I didn't need saving you know. I could have made some money from him."
Alex surveyed Jacks facial expression as he spoke, and he noticed the way his face didn't move an inch as he was addressed by Alex. The only part of his body that moved at all was his arms, turning a sharp corner and ending up in what seemed to be an abandoned car park.
"Backseat. Now."
As inviting as Jacks aggressive yet suggestive tone of voice was, Alex was confused as to what his motive was.
"Jack...?"
"You wanted to carry on working, and I'm a customer. Backseat."
Alex didn't need to be told twice. He scrambled out of the passenger door and into the back one, watching as Jack did the same thing. As soon as Jack had shut the door, he had dragged Alexs body towards his own.
"On my lap."
Alex shivered. He had never heard Jack talk like this before. As much as Alex convinced himself that he liked to be the one in control, he couldn't help but love the way Jack was ordering him around. It was beyond hot.
As soon as Alex was situated on his lap, Jack gripped Alexs hip bones tightly, connecting their lips together in a heated kiss. As soon as their mouths touched Alex pressed himself closer to Jack, moulding their bodys together until there wasn't a part of them that wasn't touching.
The kiss was urgent and intense, unlike most that they normally shared. Jack was still angry at Alex, he could tell. The way that he was digging his nails into Alexs hip bones, and the fast pace of the kiss made it obvious that he hadn't forgiven him completely.
When Jacks hands moved to tug roughly on Alexs hair, an embarrassing whine/moan slipped past his lips, to which Jack smirked at.
"Ahh I see. You like it rough. That can be arranged."
Alexs jaw hung open at his words, his pants tightening at the way Jack was looking at him. Connecting their lips together once again, Alex began to circle his hips down onto Jacks, smiling when he felt a growing bulge beneath him.
After about another five minutes of persistent making out, grinding, and stripping eachother until they were both down to their boxers, Jack seemed to have had enough with all the teasing.
All of a sudden, he picked Alex up by the hips, throwing him down on the leather seats of the car.
Alex laid back as Jack kissed down his jaw line, just enjoying being dominated for once. Once Jacks lips reached Alexs collarbone, he stopped there and smirked, knowing what effect that spot had on Alex.
Very gently, he skimmed his lips over that sensitive area, before moving away from it completely. Alex whined in protest, knotting his fingers in Jacks hair and trying to move his lips back to that special spot.
Jack was having none of it. Instead he stopped kissing Alex completely, concentrating more on grinding their hips together at an agonizingly slow pace.
Letting out a pathetic whine, Alex tried to pick up the speed while trying to connect their lips again, but Jack was determined to stay in control.
Just as Alex was about to start begging, Jack sped up suddenly, grinding his hips against Alex's harder and faster, making Alex's eyes roll back and his back arch.
"Uhhf Jack."
Alexs voice came out breathy and whiny, but in this moment he really didn't care. There was only one thing he wanted at this moment in time, and if he had to beg for it then he would.
"Jack please."
Alexs hands were threaded in Jacks hair, and both their sweaty chests were pressed together tightly. Jacks lips skimmed up Alexs throat and across his jawline, before stopping right over his ear.
"I'm not sharing you Alex. I refuse. If you want me to fuck you right now, then I will, but only if you give up that job of yours. You're mine and no one else's. The choice is yours, but remember, I don't like to share."
He growled every word in Alexs ear whilst keeping up the hard grinding, making it difficult for any logical thoughts to pass through Alexs head. At the moment though, all Alex could even think about was the amazing sex he could have if he made that teeny tiny promise to Jack.
Almost as though he could sense that Alex needed a little more persuading, Jack skimmed his lips down to Alexs collarbone and flicked his tounge over that sensitive spot that made Alex see stars.
He couldn't contain his loud moan when Jacks teeth bit down harshly.
"I'm still waiting for an answer Alex."
Fuck it. He was beyond the point of caring about his pride anymore, and he was far too horny to turn down an offer as good as this.
"You don't have to share me anymore. I'm yours. Just please, fuck me now."
Jack leaned back a little and looked into Alexs eyes, smiling down at him affectionately, before pulling down both their boxers.
Jack leaned down under the seat, pulling out a small bottle of lube from underneath. Deciding to help out a little, Alex squirted some of it onto his hand, before slowly pumping it up and down Jacks dick.
Jacks hips were jerking forward every few seconds, and he buried his head into Alexs neck to try and muffle his moans. As soon as Alex removed his hand, Jack repositioned himself between Alexs legs, spreading them wide and lining himself up with his entrance.
When he pushed in, both of them moaned in unison. Jack gave Alex about 2 minutes to adjust to the slight discomfort, before pulling all the way out and slamming back in again. After about three thrusts, Alex screamed out as his body jolted with pleasure.
"Hit it there again Jacky, please."
Jack complied happily, thrusting in harder and faster than before, causing Alexs back to arch and his mouth to hang oped in a silent scream of pleasure.
The entire car rocked as both of them panted and moaned, clutching to eachother tightly. All the windows were steamed up, and the temperature in the car was getting uncomfortably hot.
When Jack hit Alexs prostate for the hundredth time that night, Alex knew he wasn't going to last much longer, and by the way Jacks thrusts were getting frantically fast, Alex could tell he was close too.
After about 10 seconds, the feeling that had been growing in Alexs stomach burst, making his vision go white and his hips spasm. He came all over Jacks chest and laid there limply, just letting Jack use his body until he finished too. A few seconds later he came, a look of pure bliss on his face as he collapsed down on top of Alex, after pulling out of him gently.
For about 5 minutes they just laid there, waiting for their heavy breathing to calm down and for one of them to gather the energy to move.
Soon it became to gross to lay like that anymore, as their chests were sticking together because of the cum on Jacks chest.
After the problem had been resolved by a handy pack of tissues Jack had in the glove compartment, he crawled back to where Alex was still laying, curling up beside him.
"Was that worth giving up your job for?"
Alex laughed at his question, surprised that he even had to ask.
"Definitely. Hey Jacky?"
This was it. The moment that he would reveal just how strongly he felt towards the adorable black haired man curled up next to him. Three words. They were easy enough to say, but for some reason they just didn't want to leave Alexs mouth.
Jack was still lookig at him, batting his long eyelashes innocently, waiting for what Alex was about to say.
"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean for it to turn into a big argument."
Alex wasn't sure if he was imagining things, but he could have sworn he saw Jack look disappointed for a second, as though he knew that Alex had chickened out.
"No worries Alex. You wanna sleep here? I don't have the energy to drive home."
"Sure, I don't wanna move anyway, I'm comfey."
Jack just nestled his face into Alexs chest, curling the rest of his body around Alexs.
As Alex stroked Jacks hair he waited until his breathing had evened out completely, and he was sound asleep on Alexs chest.
Alex sighed. Why couldn't he just have said those three little words? It was obvious that it was what Jack had wanted to hear, but for some reason Alex just couldn't bring himself to say them.
It wasn't that he didn't love Jack - because he was certain he did. There was no way that what he felt for Jack wasn't love. Everything Jack did was beautiful to Alex. The smallest thing could make his love for Jack to swell, and even when they were arguing that feeling never left his chest.
The way he would trace patterns on his stomach when they would wake up together in the morning. The way he would wrap his arms around Alex from behind and muzzle his face into the back of his shoulder.
Everytime Jack would do something adorable like that, a huge rush off affection would surge through Alexs body. If what he felt for Jack wasn't love, then love couldn't exist.
Soon enough Alexs thoughts became blurred, and he was finding it more and more difficult to keep his eyes open. As he drifted off he registered a light kiss to his neck. Huh. Jack wasn't asleep after all then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm so sorry, that long wait was totally out of order :( the next update for this and my other story will be much quicker, also comments keep me motivated *hint* anywayy, thanks for reading, New update will be soon :') <3 x