Another Night, Another Score

Just One Fix, To Keep Me In The Mix

After returning home and having managed to keep the note hidden from Ella- which was a miriacle in itslef, Alex started fretting about what might happen tonight with Jack. Well, it was fairly obvious what would happen, Alex would do what he was paid to do. But he had a strange feeling that tonight would be different... Alex couldn't quite put his finger on what though. After attempting to watch television for about 2 hours he had decided that he simply couldn't keep still. He had to be doing something to keep himself from thinking too much. Because over thinking always lead to freaking out when it came to Alex. The clock on his livingroom wall said 9:15. He had one hour and 15 minutes until Jack would be expecting him... that thought sent a shiver of anticipation and excitement down his spine. Wanting to look good for Jack, Alex had a mega quick shower and even blowdryed his hair. Once he had gotten dressed in his tightest pair of jeans, he sat back down on the sofa glancing at the clock. 10:00. He still had half an hour. Realising that he couldn't possibly sit here for another 30 minutes, he started rummaging through a drawer of things from home, wondering if his old hair straightners were still there. Once Alex found them, he held them up triumphantly in the air and examined them. He smiled fondly at the lethal looking contraption in his hand, remembering a time when he didn't go a day without using these. They hadn't been used for a while though, as Alex had simply never had a reason to look nice. He hadn't seen the point in making the effort since he had ran away from home. Nobody here was important enough to look good for, he had decided. But tonight was different. Tonight Alex wanted to look good for Jack. Alex wanted Jack to feel like he couldn't possibly resist the him. He wanted Jack to want him. After straightening and styling his hair for around 20 minutes, Alex decided that it must be time to go now. He walked out of his block of flats, as a shiver ran down his spine. It wasn't a shiver from the cold though, it was a shiver of anticipation. 

Jack's P.O.V. 
At 10pm Jack was sat on Thames Street in his black BMW. He knew it was really sad and desperate to be half an hour early, but he couldn't bring himself to sit at home for another 30 minutes. Besides, what if his man (yes, he still didn't know his name) got a better offer and gone off with someone else? It angered Jack to even think of that possibility. So yes, being half an hour early was a good thing for him. He waited a while and looked at the clock on his dashboard, seeing that it was 10:25. He started tapping his foot impatiently, when suddenly he saw him approaching. He looked especially sexy tonight, wearing a pair of jeans so tight that they looked like they had been painted onto his skinny legs, and a tight t-shirt that showed off his sticky outy hipbones. His hair looked different too, straighter and more carefully styled. He just looked all round gorgeous. When he reached the passenger door, he opened it and got in, turning to look at Jack. Jack raked his eyes up and down his skinny frame before looking at his face. He had clearly noticed Jack checking him out because he had one eyebrow raised and he was smirking cockily at him. 
"So... where to tonight?" He sounded more confident that he ever had before, and it was a real turn on for Jack. 
"My place... But first i just wanna know, whats your name?" 
"Well Jack, I suppose I had better let you know for when you will be screaming it later... My names Alex." Jack let out an involuntary shiver at his words, and the seductive tone of voice he had used when he spoke. Alex. It suited him. And it wasn't difficult to remember either, which would come in handy later in the evening. To distract himself from his dirty thoughts, Jack started the engine of his car and began to pull out of the street. 
"So... that was a sneaky move you pulled earlier with the note taped to my coffee. I liked it." He glanced at to his left to see Alex smiling at him slightly. 
"Oh? This is new. I thought you weren't one for small talk?" Jack joked with him, secretly glad that Alex was willing to make the car journey less awkward. 
"Well... I'm not normally. But incase you hadn't noticed I do things slightly different around you. I would even go as far as to say that you bring out my wild side." Jack looked at him again to see him biting his lip sexily. His hands clenched around the steering wheel and he attempted to regulate his breathing. Alex must have noticed because Jack heard him chuckle under his breath. 
"So... who was that girl you were with earlier? Your girlfriend?" Jacks voice came out squekier than he had intended, so he cleared his throat and waited for Alex to answer.
"Oh god no, do I seriously look straight to you? No, that was Ella shes my best friend." He laughed, and Jack knew it was because he has thought that Alex could have been straight. In his defence, Alex didn't look gay. And him and this Ella did seem quite touchy feely. He remembered because seeing the two of them together had made Jack feel slightly angry... not that he would ever tell anyone that obviously. Alex carried on lauging at him, and Jack began to pout.
"Don't laugh at me! It was a serious question!" he whined pouting again. 
"Aww I'm sorry... I will make it up to you, I promise." He purred leaning over to whisper the last part right into Jacks ear. Jack let out a small gasp and accidently jerked the steering wheel slightly when he did that. Alex laughed again, moving his hand to rest upon Jacks knee. Already Jack could feel a tingling in his own crotch area, which was stupid as Alex's hand wasn't even anywhere near his crotch. This man did strange things to him. Luckily they were nearly there now, and just as they were turning into Jacks street Alex began to move his hand further up Jacks thigh. Speeding up considerably, he whizzed past the houses on his road and came to an abrubt stop outside of his own house. Alex's hand was still running up his thigh, and as it was about to graze the place that most wanted to be touched he pulked away. Jack whined loudly, not caring that he sounded needy. Alex leant foreward and grazed his lips over Jacks earlobe, making Jacks hands shake. 
"Take me inside, and i'll carry on." He finished the sentance by biting on his earlobe lightly, and dragging his teet down the sensitive skin. Jack didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed the car keys and scrambled out of the drivers seat, slamming it shut behind him. Alex looked just as eager as he did, as he was already stood next to Jack waiting for him to lead the way to his front door. As they stood on the porch Jack fumbled with his keys, looking for the right one on the keychain. The way Alex's hands strted roaming up the back of Jacks t-shirt was not making his task any easier. After finally finding the right key he swung the door open, wasting no time in dragging the younger man inside. Jack slammed him up against the wall of his hallway, enjoying the way Alex moaned against his lips. It was an entirely lustful embrace, their tounges sloppily fighting against eachothers as Alex's fingers wound themselves into Jacks hair. When he pulled it hard, Jack moaned loudly. He loved having his hair pulled, and Alex seemed to pick up on this as he did it again. Knowing that he couldn't stand much more of this, Jack roughly pulled Alex away from the wall and up the stairs towards his bedroom. Deciding that they would do things a little differently tonight, Jack pushed Alex down into the bed before crawling on top of him to straddle the younger man. Alex watched Jacks movements in awe, before grabbing the back of Jacks neck and pulling him down for another lustful kiss. Jacks lips started to move further and further down Alexs body, until they reached the end of his t shirt. He used his teeth to lift the material half way up his stomach, before using his hands to pull it off completely. He concentrated on leaving a mark on Alex's neck as the younger man squirmed beneath him, moaning and panting. As much as Jack hated it, he knew that Alex would be with plenty of other men, and at least this way Alex would have something to remember him by. Once he had left a decent sized angry red mark on his neck, he began to work his way down. He remembered the reaction he got last time, on a spot just above his collarbone. Giving the place a experimental kiss, he heard the man beneath him gasp. This made Jack smile to himself, before attacking the spot repeatedly with his teeth, tounge and lips. 
"Yess." Alex whined, writhing and panting beneath him. "Jack... please just fuck me, I can't take much more of this." Wasting no time in accepting his request, Jack pulled off all of his clothes motioning for Alex to do the same. When Jack spread Alex's legs, about to stretch him his hand was smaked away.
"No time for that, just fuck me." His eyes were closed and he was pulling Jack as close to him as possible.
"Are you sure? It's gonna hurt." He said frowning. He didn't want to hurt him. 
"I don't care, just do it. I can't wait much longer." Alex started pushing his entrance against the head of Jack's dick, so Jack complied to the younger mans wishes. When he was all the way in he had to fight a huge moan. The tight warmth of this man was unbelievable and the way he was clenching around him was beautiful. Wanting nothing more than to fuck the shit out of the gorgeous man below him, he waited until the look of discomfort disappeared from his face. As soon as Alex nodded at him Jack pulled out as far as he could, thrusting back in hard. Alex's back arched and he scraped his fingernails down Jacks back, the pain mixing nicely with the pleasure Jack was feeling. Suddenly Alex stopped him. Jack raised an eyebrow in question, but that question was soon answered when Alex flipped them over so that Alex was on top. Slowly Alex raised himself on Jacks cock, and slammed back down hard on his own prostate. Jack and Alea moaned in unison and Jack gripped Alex's skinny hips as he bounced on top of him. Watching Alex's back arch and his face get redder and redder was almost enough to make Jack come, but when Alex increased his speed ke knew he wouldn't last long. Hoping to finish Alex off first, Jack grasped Alex's cock and started jacking him off in time with Alex's movements. A loud groan spilled from his lips as he came all over Jacks chest, the way his body clenched making Jack cum inside Alex. He climbed off of Jack and collapsed on the bed next to him, taking a moment to catch his breath. Jack snatched the notes of money off of his bedside table, tossing them on the chest of Alex. Alex left them there for a second, his chest still rising and falling quickly, before standing up and collecting his clothes. Jack noticed the way he winced in pain when he pulled his trousers on, and felt a slight twinge of guilt.
"Well... thanks i guess." Jack said awkwardly, still lying in bed naked. 
"Oh believe me, the pleasure was all mine." And with a wink and a smirk he left Jacks bedroom. Once he heard the front door shut he walked over to the window too watch him walk away. Alex raised his hand to wave behind him without even looking to see if Jack was watching. Jack blushed and fell back onto the bed, barely having time to think about his soiled bedsheets before he was alseep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashley Insanity x3
Kasanelover
pshhitshannah
pplz123456789pplz
You guys are so awesome, and if it wasn't for you i wouldnt have posted this chapter. Thankyou to the subscribers too, you keep me motivated. I will be deciding within the next few chapters wether I'm going to keep this going, so please tell me what you think <3