I Made You up to Hurt Myself

I must be in the gayest mental hospital ever

At lunch, again, Sean chose to remain in the lounge while the rest of us were made to go to the dining hall. I usually sat on my own, but they must have brought in some new people because the table that was normally reserved just for me (well, I say reserved, but it's probably more to do with the fact that I had no friends, whereas the others did), was already occupied. Reluctantly, I sat down, slightly pissed off that they'd even dared take my place. I didn't say anything, though, because sat at the very end of the table was Stuart, and no one pisses him off if they like the current position of their nose.

I surveyed the others at the table; I knew most of them. There was Aled, the jittery little one, he just seemed like a child to me. Beside him was Shay. I'm pretty sure he was only brought here because he had some sort of mental breakdown. I suppose that's why he and Aled got along so well with one another. In fact, I'll take a guess here and say I'm 99% sure they're together. Along the table to Shay's left were Jack and Alex, and I know for a fact that they were together. Jack had anger issues and Alex had OCD, but somehow, they seemed to affect each other positively, both of them becoming relatively - there were still ocassional outbursts - normal when they were around the other. The other two were Rhys and Matthew. I'm not quite sure what was wrong with them, but they were certainly extremely shy. Rhys barely spoke, and Matthew would only speak when he was with Rhys. I have a sneaking suspicion that those two might have been an item too. My gaydar's never far wrong.

God, I must be in the gayest mental hospital ever. Wait, could that be why I'm here? My parents found out I like cock and dumped me here because they're ashamed? Is that why we're all here? Okay, enough with the questions again, Ian. Clearly, they'd be a little more normal if that's all they were here for. I mean, I don't think being gay makes you a complete psychopath.

Thankfully, Aled prevented me confusing myself any further. "I-Ian?" he asked in a shaky voice. I'll be honest, I really felt sorry for him. "W-who were you t-t-talking to y-yesterday?"

So Aled didn't know who Sean was? Maybe he was a new kid after all. I smiled to myself; clearly, I was the only one he'd introduced himself to.

"Sean," I told him, lifting a fork and beginning to tuck into the complete shite they tried to feed us. Sorry, I mean food.

The others exchanged confused glances. Ha, they probably weren't expecting someone to actually talk to me willingly. But you have to face these problems when you're the only sane one, surrounded by a bunch of loonies.

No one spoke much after that. I continued eating in silence, Shay and Aled whispered quietly amongst themselves, and Jack and Alex were taken away and given a fair warning for making out at the table. Who the fuck starts making out in the middle of a crowded room at lunch time, of all times? Ugh, once again, I'm left wondering how I ended up with these nuts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here, have another short, shitty chapter. I am sorry for this sucking and being really short and yeah :c
Hopefully it'll pick up soon enough though.

Once again, thank you to everyone who's commented, subscribed and recommended this. I literally love each and every one of you okay. /sappy moment over/