The Con Man

A story based on one of my favorite television shows. This story take's you through the lives of Neal & Andi. I respect any & all feedback, so please be honest. Enjoy :)
  1. Chapter One : The Letter
    Andi receives a letter & has to make a decision.
  2. Chapter Two: Mozzie's Secret
    In this chapter Andi learns how to adjust to life in Neal's new world & a shocking revelation from Mozzie.
  3. Chapter Three: The Breakdown
    Being with Neal makes Andi happy but there's something she's missing.
  4. Chapter Four: An Unexpected Surprise
    Andi & Neal have returned to NYC with some shocking news!
  5. Chapter Five: Wedded Bliss
    Andi goes to see Elizabeth Burke & they discuss a party to celebrate Neal & Andi's nuptials as Neal & Andi settle into married life.
  6. Chapter Six: An Unwanted Visitor
    Someone from Neal's past shows up to wreck havoc on his & Andi's new life.
  7. Chapter Seven: Love Never Dies
    In this chapter a stand-off goes down between Neal & Agent Kramer that ends in disaster.
  8. Chapter Eight: The Party
    A new chapter in Andi & Neal's life begins with a party & an unexpected surprise.
  9. Chapter Nine: Fall Into Me
    Neal & Andi spend their first real night together as husband & wife. Warning: Slight Adult Content
  10. Chapter Ten: The Message
    In this gripping chapter a message comes to Neal from someone in his past.
  11. Chapter Eleven: The Chase
    The chase begins as Neal, Peter, & the rest of the bureau hunt for Alex. WARNING: Adult Content
  12. Chapter Twelve: Help!
    The sudden disappearance of a loved one turns Neal's world even more upside down.
  13. Chapter Thirteen: The Rescue
    Eye to eye with Alex, Andi fears for her life & Neal races against time to find her fearing the worse.
  14. Chapter Fourteen: Mistakes
    The search for Andi continues; Andi fights with Alex.
  15. Chapter Fifteen: The Stand-Off
    The fate of Andi & her unborn child hang in the balance as there is a stand-off between Alex & the FBI.
  16. Chapter Sixteen: In The Red
    The stand-off between Alex & the FBI may end in a bad way.
  17. Chapter Seventeen: The Arrival
    In this touching conclusion Andi & Neal meet their bundle of joy,