Hum Hallelujah Petey.You're gonna need to.

The Photoshoot

As the Limo stopped and Pete got out, he realised this wasn't his usual Photoshoot place. It was a big pink mansion.
"Very fetch," said Pete knocking on the door "Almost as cute as me"
"Why hello there darling!" said a lady dressed all in pink just like the mansion "It's right this way."
"Nice place you got here," said Pete taking off his jacket "It's almost as great at my hair *flicks*"
Then a dude came along and said to Pete "Hey, i'm gonna be taking the pics of you today. And we've got a special location, a mirror room. So they can see your back and your um, front."
"OH MY GAWD," said Pete excitedly walking into the mirror room "I'm here, there, everywhere!"
Then Pete's phone rang. Twas his fellow band member and best friend, Patrick.
"Hey Pete," Patrick said "I wondered if maybe you wanted to go out later, for a pizza or-"
"Sorry Paddy i really can't, i've got a photoshoot you see!" Pete replied cheerfully
"Oh right. How about-"
"Okay bye PATZ! Bye the way, i'm hotter than you!" and Pete put the phone down.
"Now," Pete said admiring himself in the mirrors "shall we begin with the camera-whoring?"
"Lets!" said the Camera Dude.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D PADDY!!!!!!
XDDDDDDD