Status: Having fun?

Our marriage is saved.

When the world gets too heavy.

The wedding was simple. We both wore matching suits and so did the two best men. The venue was Spencer's parents back garden, like I said simple. Both our mom's had decorated it beautifully with small bouquets of flowers and white chairs they'd found in the shed. The reception was quiet a few drinks, too many song references, and tears from almost everyone, yes even me. We invited only close family and friends; we decided we didn't want to attract too much attention from anybody that could leak it to the press. As much as we love our fans neither of us could deal with them knowing.

Our 'honeymoon' was in Vegas, nothing fancy just a week in our hometown, although Ryan had gone a little over the top with our room and booked the most expensive room in the whole hotel right on the top floor. We'd spent the whole week eating ice-cream and... Well what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. After we'd got back we'd had the whole moving process. We'd found a nice two bedroom house close to our friends and as soon as we'd seen it decided we needed to buy it. So we did. Well Ryan did, he said I could pay him back with my excellent cooking. He'd obviously never seen me cook because I'm the worst chef in the world.

Ryan came home just as I'd finished unpacking the last box labelled 'kitchen'. He'd gone to get some proper food instead of Chinese take away that we'd been eating for the past three days. He was going through his 'headband' faze as the fans like to call it, it suited him. It was relaxed and... Colourful like him. I heard him shuffling around the front room, trying to be manly and carry all the bags in one go and banging into everything on his way. I giggled to myself as I heard him curse as he dropped something or knocked something over. He was cute when he tried to prove he could do things by himself.

His breathing was heavy when he entered the kitchen, somehow even out of breath and swearing like a sailor he was still cuter than anybody I knew. He dropped the bags in front on the fridge and collapsed on one of the chairs around the small island in the middle of the room. His eyes were closed and his cheeks were flushed but he was still smiling. I finished packing away the last of the plates and walked over to him.

"Why are you so happy?" He leant his head against mine as I hugged his shoulders from behind.

“What I’m not allowed to be happy now?” If I hadn’t have felt his smile I’d have thought he was seriously angry at me.

“Of course you are! I just wanted to know why you’re smiling so cutely”

“Well let’s see here” He put his finger to his lip, making me chuckle. “I just got back to my perfect house, to see my perfect husband, perfectly un-packing our perfect kitchen… Did I mention perfect?”

“Okay you have a point, everything is pretty perfect” I sighed happily as I tried to move away to get a drink. I say try because I was quickly moved onto Ryan’s lap. I giggled as he started kissing my neck.

“Let me go! I need to pee”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Let me know what you think xoxo