If Love Is The Answer, Could You Repeat The Question?

Scene fourteen

So it’s like this: You wake up to the next morning to grey skies and a gloomy mood hanging around the bus.

Alex was quiet and still trying to recover from the previous nights’ anxiety attack; Jack was equally as quiet which almost worried you because when has Jack ever been quiet? Danny was still heavily asleep and had switched bunks with Vinny who still wasn’t completely healthy yet, along with Rian and Zack.

It seemed that the weather matched the mood.

“Do we have a show tonight?” Alex asks abruptly while you make coffee for everyone.

“No, it’s tomorrow.” He answers from across the bus, sliding into fitted jeans over his plain blue boxers. Alex looks almost relieved as you hand him a cup of warm liquid.

“I think we should get a hotel room for the night.” You suggest as he joins you, Alex and Jack in the front lounge. He’s immediately by your side with his arm around you, pulling you closer to his side.

“Why? It’s only one night.” Rian jumps in, taking a seat next to Jack.

“Well I mean the four of you have all been confined on the bus for almost five days straight so I thought it would be nice for you guys to be able to get out and move around since we have a day off and sleep in a real bed for a night.” You explain. “It would also be good for Ian and Colussy too.”

“You make a really good point.” Rian nods.

“Are you sure you just don’t want a room to yourself so you and Matt can have loud sex?” Jack asks.

You don’t blush; you’re conditioned to the boys poking fun at your relationship by now. “Well that too, but I thought I’d spare you that detail.”

“I really like the idea of a hotel room though.” Alex spoke up.

“Alright I’ll go book the rooms,” He says, leaving your side and disappearing into the back lounge, not that it was needed since everyone seemed to be lost in thought.

You were a little bit worried about Alex. He was never this quiet and he was looking quiet pale again. You move from your spot against the counter and sit down next to him.

“Are you okay?” You ask softly. Jack and Rian found themselves talking about the up and coming Raven’s football season so they weren’t paying attention.

“Yeah, I guess.” He answers just as quiet. “I just feel off today.”

You rub his back absent mindedly, something you just did to comfort people, “I’m sure a hot shower, decent food and a real bed will make you feel a lot better.”

“I hope so.” He mumbles. You wished there was more you could do to make him feel better but he was being really introverted today.

“The rooms are booked. We can check in when we get there.” You look up to see him leaning against the doorway leading into the bunks. And wow, does he look gorgeous standing there in jeans that clung to his thighs a little tighter than usual with the band of his boxers peeking out over the waistline. Your eyes lingered on his exposed hipbones, a few faded hickies littering the pale skin, before dragging them up the rest of his bare stomach and chest until they finally reached his face where a smirk played at his lips.

“Enjoying the view?” He asks, smirk growing as you grin back at him. He pushes himself away from the door frame and heads towards the front of the bus to give the driver directions to the hotel while you pulling your knees into your chest and lean against the back of the couch.

The only noise on the bus was the sound of steading raindrops pounding on the ceiling of the bus as it sped towards the hotel somewhere deep in the city. Everyone was doing their own thing until you felt the bus stop and the engine cut. Yeah it was that quiet you could even hear that.

“Fuck yes a decent bed tonight!” Vinny says loudly from the other bus as you get off. He’s apparently feeling better than you had thought.

Everyone gathered around the side, waiting from him to distribute bags and then it was a mad dash from the bus to the hotel door to make sure nothing got wet in the rain. You hover next to him at the receptionist’s desk as she checks you in and hands you six key cards. You both turn back to the group of wet rock stars and roadies and he hands them five of the cards.

“You can all fight over who rooms with who.” He says, “But we get a room to ourselves.”

“That’s not fair.” Jack protests.

“If you want to share a room with us that badly fine, but I hope you know there’s only one bed in ours.” He grins.

“Unless you want us to have sex on top of you; that could be fun,” You add in and watch as the horror on his faces grows and everyone’s giggling at him.

“No I’ll room with Alex that’s fine.” He says quickly and starts to follow Alex towards the elevators. You laugh again before trailing behind them. Somehow you managed to fit all eleven of you in the small space of the elevator and took it up to the eighth floor where you all separated into the assigned rooms.

“Wow this is familiar,” You smile as he opens the door to the small room, thinking back to the last time you were in a hotel with him.

“Too bad there’s no beach this time.” He says over his shoulder, leading you into the room. It’s considerably bigger than the last one, with an entertainment system and a TV nailed across from the queen size bed in the center.

“I don’t need a beach to get you naked this time.”

And getting him naked sounds really good right now but he’s too wrapped up in his phone to pay attention to you. Speaking of phones—

“Fuck I left my phone on the bus.” You mumble grabbing the key card off the counter and leaving the room without him noticing.

It was a short ride back down to the lobby with space to actually breathe and move around this time, but it was raining twice as hard as it had been ten minutes ago. You run to where the bus is still parked in front of the hotel and yank on the door until you realize it’s locked and he had the key.

“Mother fucking shit,” You groan.

“Forget something?” A voice says behind you and you turn to see him standing there, holding up the key, another stupid smirk on his face.

“Shut up and give me the key.” You reach out to grab the key and he pulls it out of your reach, holding them above his head.

“You’re going to have to ask nicer than that since I was oh so kind and brought you the key.” He taunts.

You attempt to jump up and snatch them but he’s taller than you and you just look like an idiot.

“Please?” You ask through clenched teeth.

“Still not nice enough.”

“I’m not going to beg you for them.” And all he does is stand there, a teasing look in his eye as he raises his eyebrow and you kinda want to slap the smirk off his face but you have a better idea instead.

You take another step closer to him so that your bodies that are now drenched by the rain are pressed together and you can feel him breathing and the warmth from his chest through the wet fabric of his shirt. You tangle one hand in his wet hair and press your lips against his. He immediately kisses you back, raindrops running down both of your faces and into the heated kiss. He wraps his free hand around your waist, bringing the other one down from above his head as you bite his lip hard and suck his lip ring into your mouth. You reach up as soon as his hand is low enough you grab the keys from his hand and pull away from him.

“That was mean.” He pouts as you unlock the door and step onto the bus with him behind you.

“So was trying to make me beg for keys.” You shoot back as you grab your phone off the counter, leaving small puddles on the tile before turning back to him.

“It almost worked.”

“No it didn’t.” You lean in close to his face, “I don’t beg.”

You kiss him quickly before stepping off the bus again and you could’ve sworn you heard a “we’ll see about that” come from him, but you didn’t bother asking what he said as you go back up to your hotel room.

By the time you’re back in the room you’re shivering from being in the rain and the draft in the elevator and all you want is a nice hot shower. You consider inviting him to shower with you but once again he’s on his phone so you take a towel from the stack next to the bathroom and close the door behind you. The hot spray felt great against the coldness of your skin as you step in and start to wash your hair.

You went through all the motions of showering and you were about to turn the water off when you heard the door open and close softly. A few moments later you feel hands wrap around your waist.

“And is there a reason why I didn’t get an invite to join you?” He mumbles in your ear as he kisses your ear and explores your wet naked skin.

“You seemed busy.” You shrug, loving the feeling of his equally naked body pressed against yours, the hot water spraying down on both of you.

“Well, I mean, I can leave if you want,” he says and you could hear the smirk in his voice, knowing damn well you weren’t going to let him leave now. Instead of saying anything you turn around and push your lips against his, your hand finding its place tangled in his hair. He quickly kisses back, licking your bottom lip and licking at the inside of your mouth as soon you opened your mouth.

The kiss grew more passionate and he pushes you against the shower wall, pinning your arms above your head before angrily attacking your neck with love bites. You moan softly in his hear, kissing at his wet hair. He continues licking and sucking the skin of your neck, letting go of your arms so he could grope your breast while the other made its way between your legs. One finger, then two made their way inside you while he thumbed at your clit. You moan again and his fingers sped up, loving the way you felt writhing against his bare chest.

He starts to tease you, speeding up and slowing down every few seconds and then stopping completely before starting a new rhythm that was just as teasing. By now you were panting and whining as you dragged your nails down his back roughly.

“What was that about not begging?” He whispers in your ear before biting it softly and making you let another loud moan out. You took advantage of your free hands, reaching down to fondle his dick, causing him to bite down harder on your shoulder than he intended to, but you liked the slight pain it caused. You grin to yourself as you work his length with your fingers, causing him to shake and moan against your throat like he was still doing to you.

Finally you couldn’t take it anymore and let go of his throbbing erection. You pull his face back up to yours, allowing him to give a head swaying and knee buckling kiss as he pulls his fingers out of you. He wraps his arms under your legs, hoisting you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.
He looks into your eyes, his brown ones reflecting lust and want. He situates you over his dick before slowly pushing into you. You dig your nails into his back again and both of you groan at the sensation. He starts thrusting in and out of you after a few teasing grinds, building up a steady rhythm, the angle of him holding you while fucking you had both of you moaning loud enough to almost be heard by the people in the room next to you, who happened to be Jack and Alex.

His rhythm got sloppier with each hard thrust and you reach in between the two of you, rubbing circles at your clit until you came, tightening around his dick as his name escapes your lips.

The sight of you and new tightness around his cock was too much and he came right after you, having to grab onto you tightly to make sure he didn’t drop you. He pulls himself out of you and you slip down the wall, resting your head against his collar bones.

“Now don’t you wish you had agreed to this the first time I offered?” You chuckle, still breathless from some of the best shower sex you’ll probably ever have.

“It was still worth the wait,” He says, kissing you softly before turning the hot water up since the water had turned cold, but it wasn’t getting any warmer.

“Enjoy the rest of your cold shower,” You smirk before stepping out and wrapped the towel around yourself.

You dry off quickly, putting on underwear and brushing your hair out before leaving the bathroom. Putting on clothes seemed like an extremely difficult task so instead you crawl into the huge bed that feels like a cloud compared to the hard bunk you’ve been sleeping in for the past three weeks and wait for him to finish showering so you could probably have another round or two before dinner.

So it’s like this: Getting a hotel room was a really good fucking idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey (takeoffyourpantsandjagket.tumblr.com) wrote the smut, I just edited it. Feedback would be lovely :*