If Love Is The Answer, Could You Repeat The Question?

Scene nineteen (end)

So it’s like this: The tour is over.

The past few weeks have flown by and suddenly it was all over. It blew your mind just how fast it all passed. It was like one minute you were getting off the plane with him and the next you’re setting up for the last show of the tour.

It was bittersweet as you helped set us the stage like you had for the past two and a half months. Everyone had started passing around drinks early in the day, deciding to go out with a bang. The show was amazing, probably the best the guys had played all tour and the crowd was rowdy and loud just like always.

It was when you started to take down that it sunk in that this was the last night you were going to be with everyone and you had grown to love them all and call them really good friends and it really sucked that you had to leave them. You weren’t sure when you’d see them again because you didn’t actually work for the band because this was still just an internship.

And you didn’t really want to go home in general. Yeah, you missed the comfort of a home and a real bed, but when you thought of a cozy bed and home, you thought of his house and bed. Home is where the heart is right? Well, the place you were supposed to call home hadn’t felt like home in a really long time but his place just felt right. Plus, going all the way back home meant an extra plane flight alone which was just not okay.

Taking down and packing up was over and before you knew it you were sitting in the back of a taxi after dropping the bus off with him.

“Are you excited to be going home?” He asks as you lean against him slightly.

“Not really,” You answer playing with the hem of his shirt to keep your busy.

“Why not?”

“Air planes.”

His shoulder bounces slightly as he chuckles, “Is that really the only reason?”

“Basically,” You nod. You didn’t know whether or not to tell him the reason that you didn’t want to go because you didn’t want to be clingy and annoying since you just spent the better part of summer with him. He hums acknowledging your answer but not responding as he rubs circles with his thumb on the top of your hand.

You arrive not much later and the airport, gathering your bags and entering it where the rest of All Time Low’s band and crew is already waiting for their flights home. You leave him to get your tickets while you sit in the lounge a few seats away from Alex.

“What do I smell bad?” He asks noticing your distance.

“Kinda yeah,” You joke scrunching your nose laughing.

He comes back from the desk and takes a seat next to you and you automatically put your head back on his shoulder, willing yourself to stay awake to be able to savor the last few hours you have with him for God knows how long.

The entire group is pretty quiet, everyone worn out from the tour and concentrating on complaining about delays on Twitter.

“So, how would you feel about joining us on the European and UK tours later this month?” He asks abruptly and you lift your head to look at him.

“Are you serious?” You ask wide eyed.

He nods, trying to stop himself from grinning, “Yeah I talked to Alex and the rest of the guys and they all agree that we should just hire you permanently.”

All you could do was grin and nod excitedly. This was so great; you’d be reunited with him and the guys sooner than you thought. But you still couldn’t help but to be bummed out by the three weeks between now and that tour.

“And I uh, I probably should have asked you this before getting the tickets but,” He pauses and you smile because he’s so cute when he’s nervous, “do you want to come back to Baltimore with me for a while?”

“How could I say no to that?” You smile even more.

“I don’t know, I thought maybe you were sick of me already or something.” He says looking really shy and you lean over to kiss his cheek because this is exactly what you wanted.

“I could never get sick of you.”

You pull back and you both grin at each other before you put your head back onto his shoulder and he wraps an arm around you, pulling you as close as the seats would let him. You let yourself drift off for a while knowing that you now have plenty of time with him.

An hour and a half later he was shaking you awake. You let him lead you through the airport with Alex and Rian following close behind you.

“This whole flying thing never gets better” You mumble as the plane prepares to take off. It’s only a two hours flight and you try your best not to let the slight tremble in your knees spread to the rest of your body.

He leans over in his seat and kisses your check gently before pressing another one to your jaw and working his way down to your neck where he bites and sucks a lot less gently. You lose yourself in the feeling of his lips on your neck and the feeling of his warm breath against your skin with the contrast of his lip ring.

“Y’know,” You breathe out quietly, “Turning me on isn’t going to help much.”

You feel him smirk before he drags his lips up your neck to your ear causing Goosebumps to erupt. “Just getting you warmed up for later.” He whispers hot and heavy and it was all you could do not to drag him to the bathroom and have him then and there but you were both too loud to be able to get away with it.

He pulls back and gives you another smirk. Okay fine, two can play this game. You move your hand from its place on the arms rest and place it on his knee, smirking back at him when he looks over at you. You slowly slide it up his thigh until your reach the crease of his leg.

“I didn’t tease you like this,” He almost whines.

“But you still teased me,” You shoot back as you palm him even more slowly through his jeans and you can feel him get semi-hard and wow that’s hot. You rub a little faster and harder before pulling away completely earning a slightly desperate glare from him.

“You brought it on yourself.” You grin and he looks completely unpleased about sporting a semi on a plane. “It could be worse.” You tell him, “you could have a full hard on.”
Instead of responding he crosses his legs to hide his problem before anyone else could notice. At least you got the distraction you needed.

You spent the rest of the flight teasing him occasionally for pure entertainment because not top of being terrifying, flying is also extremely boring. Finally you land and head to get your bags and he’s completely on edge from your sexual torment on the plane.

You say a quick goodbye to Alex and Rian before he’s practically dragging you into the underground parking lot where his car was since he didn’t want to take a taxi to the airport when you left. You’re amused by his desperation to get home so he can get release and decide that he can handle a little more. Your hand makes its way back to the inside of his thigh as he pulls out of the parking lot and lets out a low moan that he’s been keeping in for the past two hours.

“Please no more teasing.” He breathes out when you palm him again.

“Mm, but you’re not in control here,” You whisper in his ear and you realize this is a little bit dangerous but that just adds to the thrill. You add a little more pressure and he turns the corner more sharply than he intended to.

“Wait, don’t you live in the opposite direction?” You ask finally realizing which way he’s driving.
He lets out a dry chuckle, “You actually think I’m going to last that long?”

The airport was on the outskirts of the city and he was heading away from the city. You were trying to figure out where he was going until he started to drive up hill and it clicked in your head. One afternoon before you left he had taken you on a tour and to a small hill ten minutes outside the limits that overlooked the entire city.

You were pulled from the memory as the car abruptly stopped on the same hill and he attacked your lips as he undid his seat belt, his hands exploring your body. You barely had enough time to get your own seat belt off before he was pushing you into the back seat and pulling off your shirts.

“Eager are we?” You smirk while he kissed his way down your neck and bites your collarbone a little harder than usual making your back arch. There’s very little space in the back of his car and his knees are digging into your hips while he fumbles with your bra. Both of you are breathing heavily and fighting for dominance with your tongues. You trail your hands from his biceps, up his shoulders and down his sides to his belt. You undo it and throw it to the floor where it joins the growing pile of clothing. You push against him to try to switch positions so you were on top of him but he pushes you back down and pins your arms above you.

“No, I’m in control now,” He says and his voice is hot and sexy. Before you can retort he peels off your jeans and kicks his off. After another rough kiss with too much teeth and tongue he finally takes off the few articles of clothing you both have left and presses his body against yours.
“I’m going to fuck you so hard the only thing you’re going to be able to remember is my name,” He growls into your ear before pushing into you so hard your head hits the door above you. You don’t even register the pain as he pulls out almost painfully slow before slamming back into you, a moan slipping out. He repeats the motion of slow and hard thrusts until you’re writhing beneath him, almost begging for him to go faster.

He stops moving completely grinding his hips into yours before shifting slightly and letting go of the grip he had on your wrists. He grabs onto your hips as he pushes into you again and hits that one spot that makes you almost scream his name and see stars. His pace is hard and fast, hitting that spot over and over again, his grip on you promising to leave bruises.

He leans back so you can see him in the soft glow the city is giving off and he’s never looked sexier as he does his breathing ragged, hair a mess, sweat gleaming off his chest and shoulders, his stomach muscles clenching as he thrust in and out of you. The combination of that along with him moaning and panting your name like he was being paid to and the blazing atmosphere of the car was enough to push you to the edge.

“I-I’m—” He pants as his thrusts become sloppy and frantic but he doesn’t get to finish before he’s coming hot and hard inside of you and the sight of him coming undone was that final thing you needed to come seconds after him.

You both ride out your orgasms before he collapses on you trying to catch his breath while he kisses your neck a few times.

“We need to do this more often,” You breathe in his ear and he chuckles, pushing himself off you. Your bodies are sticky and all your head hurts from hitting the door multiple times but it was worth every second.

It takes a while because getting dressed in the back of a car with another person is harder than it sounds and neither of you was willing to get out of the car even though it was warm outside, but you’re both finally fully dressed and seated in the front of the car again.

The drive back to his house was quiet, both of you now exhausted. He pulls up in front of the familiar house and you both get out and grab your bags from the trunk. You trail him up the path and into the dark house, closing and locking the door behind you. He heads straight to his room while you go into the kitchen, looking for some sort of painkiller for your head that was now pounding. Once you located the bottle of Advil you take two tablets and wash them down with water before walking down the short hallway to his room.

He’s already stripped out of his clothes and lying in the big bed in blue checkered boxers. You’d never get used to seeing him half naked like this, he was just so gorgeous and it still amazed you that it was all yours. You pull off your shirt and jeans for the second time that night before crawling in the bed next to him after turning off the light.

“Oh sweet Jesus it’s so nice to be in a real bed,” You say as your head falls onto the pillow.

“It’s definitely one of the best things about coming home from tour,” He says as you scoot over and rest your head on his chest. You listen to the beat of his heart for a few minutes before tilting your head up and kissing his jaw. He lowers his head and catches you in a soft, passionate kiss that gives you butterflies and makes you smile into the kiss.

“I love you,” You whisper when he finally pulls back and you put your head back down on his chest, his heart beat slightly more erratic than before.

“I love you too, beautiful.”

So it’s like this: Best summer ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo (poorly written) sex and fluff to end it all! (I was too lazy to find smut to change)
I really hoped you liked it because this was ever meant to be a full story so most of it was written on the spot.
But anyway, I'm not sure if I should start writing another fic or not. So along with telling me what you thought of my lame ending, you should also maybe throw a few ideas at me for a new story (either on here or on tumblr) and maybe I'll write another one, or do a bunch of one shots.
So yeah do that now okay good C: