If Love Is The Answer, Could You Repeat The Question?

Scene six

So it’s like this: You leave for tour in two days. You’ve been super busying helping him get everything ready, and there was more to do than you thought but since the last fight everything had been going really smoothly, other than the fact that he hadn’t followed through on his promise. You were so sure that he would have let his defensives down before you left but that apparently isn’t the case here.

The intense make out sessions haven’t stopped though, so that’s a plus. There were few nights that hadn’t ended in both of you breathing hard and wishing it would go further, but he always stopped it when things got too hot.

And yeah, sex isn’t everything and you’re not even in a relationship with him so you really shouldn’t even be stressing out about this but it’s been the only thing on your mind since he first kissed you in the bathroom two weeks ago. Except for the fact that he completely acts like your boyfriend, always kissing you and cuddling when you watch movies with him. Even out in public when you have to run out to the store, he holds your hand and makes sure to get everything you need too. It’s basically a relationship without the title or the sex.

You try to not let your insecurities make excuses for it because he even admitted that he wanted you, but it was getting really hard to keep blocking out the feeling that maybe he didn’t and everything he said was just out of pity for you because you are a really pathetic person, lusting over a guy who could have any girl he ever dreamed of and you were definitely not one of the girls he dreamed of.

But still, the past two weeks have been pretty amazing to you. Everyday you’d get up and help him with paper work that never seemed to end and organizing everything and you were slowly learning everything that you needed to. He even took you down to a local venue when one of the band’s he was friends with was playing to give a little experience with setting up and taking down. You also cooked most of the meals because he was often too wrapped up in something band related to cook, and you really didn’t mind cooking for him anyway.

It’s well past noon and you still haven’t gotten out of bed. You watch him bustle around the room, packing his bags full of clothes and other necessities. Wires, cases, guitars and papers litter the floor and it’s another thing he has to pack before your flight. You had offered last night to help him do it all but he refused; saying that he wanted you to relax for the last couple of days and you could say the same thing about him.

“Are you sure you don’t want help?” You ask, sitting up. “I really don’t mind. I feel useless laying here all comfy while you run around like a chicken with its head cut off.”

“No it’s fine,” He looks up from the bag. “The last few days before tour are always like this.”

You can see exhaustion all over his face again as he walks to the other side of the room. You reach out and grab his hand, bringing him closer to you.

“At least take a break then.” You say softly with one had on his cheek. “I know you’ve been up for hours already.”

You pull him into the bed and you were expecting some sort of resistance or excuse to get back to work but instead he crawls on top of the sheets and lies down. You curl into his side and he puts his arm around you instinctively.

“See? Isn’t that better?” You say and he sighs softly, kissing the top of your head. You slowly trace patterns with your fingertips up and down his chest and stomach.

You lay there peacefully with him in silence for a good half an hour until he yawns loudly. “Okay if I don’t get up and finish what I have to do, I will fall asleep.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad.”

“Yeah but then I’ll be behind and have even more rushing to do.”

You see his point and let him go from the light grasp you had on him. Instead of staying in bed you follow him out of it. “What are you doing?”

“Helping you,” You state, picking up the empty bag for all the patch cords and wires.

“But I said—” He starts.

“And when do I ever listen to what you say?” You challenge. You ignore his protests as you take a seat on the floor and start filling the bag.

“There’s a certain way everything has to fit.” He tells you and your shrug.

“I’m sure I’ll figure it out and if I don’t I can start again.”

He watches you set the equipment in the bag for a moment before deciding that you can handle the simple yet complicated task and going back to packing his bag.

And that’s how the rest of the afternoon went. He finally caved and let you help him finish packing everything. While looking through his dresser for something he asked you to get, you stumbled upon a pair of Mickey Mouse boxers and couldn’t resist poking fun at him for it, causing him to blush. You found it more adorable than anything and it didn’t surprise you much.

The rest of the night, however, surprised you greatly.

It was after all the packing was done and you were both lounging around in his room because there wasn’t much left to do anymore. You were lying on your with your head on his stomach, the rest of your body pointed away from him so together you made a T shape. His arm was thrown across your stomach, tickling your side lightly while you ran your fingers up and down his leg. Each time you’d get a little higher. You know you were pushing your luck every time you got higher up his thigh but you were three quarters up and he still hadn’t protested yet, although, he did have a habit of protesting at the very last second.

“You’re a tease.” He says, finally catching on and you grin up at him.

“I’d apologize, but I’m not sorry.”

“You know if you turn me on, you’re going to have to do something about it.”

You raise your eyebrow, looking him dead in the eye and you slide your hand up just enough so it’s in the crease of his leg. It’s a weird angle because you’re on your back, but it was good enough to make your point.

He just lays there smiling at you, like a silent challenge for you to keep trying. You’re a little hesitant to keep going because you don’t want to get things all steamy had have him slam on the breaks again but the look in his eye is so taunting. You roll over so you’re on your hands and knees and crawl on top of his body.

You kiss his jaw and neck, nipping and biting here and there. The hickies from last week are finally gone, leaving clear skin for you to make more and that’s exactly what you plan to do.

“Nothing above shoulders,” He breathes and it’s reasonable because explaining them to the band and rest of the crew would be a very uncomfortable experience. You lean back just long enough for him to take off his shirt before going back to biting his neck and newly exposed collarbone. And wow, you love his collarbone a lot. You leave a series of love bites trailing down from the base of his neck to just below his collarbone.

When you’re done leaving your mark on his skin you slowly kiss your way back up to his jaw and then finally his lips. You bite his lip before licking the bottom one. He opens his mouth just enough for you to slide your tongue and explore familiar territory seeing as your tongue’s been in his mouth almost every night for two weeks.

He lightly bites at your tongue which is new and you like it. A lot. But no matter how much you like it, this isn’t about you, it’s about him so you pull back and smirk down at him as you slowly push yourself down his body, leaving kisses down his chest and stomach. You come to a stop right above his pants and kiss the spot right above his boxers. You glance up before moving over slightly and biting on of his hip bones. Apparently he wasn’t expecting that as he arches his back off the bed and subtly moans.

You fight back a smile at his reaction as you work on a dark love bite. Once you’re done you automatically move to the other hip and repeat the process. You look down and he’s definitely turned on by now. You push your luck a little more as you reach for his belt, waiting for him to stop you or say something, but he doesn’t. And now you’re kinda nervous because yeah you’ve done this before, but not with him and all you want to do is please him.

You slide his pants off, dropping them off the side of the bed. There’s a fit happening inside of your body because you can’t actually believe you’re about to go down on him. You leave a few more kisses on his hips before looking up at him.

“Are you sure?” You ask because hey, he could be doing this just so you’ll stop wanting it.

He looks down at you, “I told you if you turned me on you’d have to do something about it.”

You nod once before taking a deep breath and pulling off his boxers and whoa, he exceeded all expectations you had of him. You run one hand down his length, dipping your head and dragging your tongue almost painfully slow from the bottom to the top causing him to moan loudly. You repeat the motion again and again, speeding up just a little each time. You were going to give him a reason to call you a tease.

You flick your tongue over his tip and he bucks his hips up pushing himself further into your mouth and you don’t mind because you have almost no gag reflex at all and what little you do have you know tricks to get rid of it. He’s doing all the work now and that’s not how this is supposed to go. You slide him out of your mouth and push his hips back down. He takes the hint and stops moving as you go back to what you were doing before.

“D-don’t stop,” Is the first coherent thing to fall out of his mouth between moans that would put a porn star to shame. And you do the exact opposite of what he says. You completely stop touching him in any way. You bite his thigh lightly before taking him in your mouth again.

You keep repeating the process of bringing him so close to the edge and completely stopping until his knees are shaking on either side of you and he’s a sweaty mess, writhing in the sheets. And you won’t give him release until he’s actually begging for it. Yeah, it’s a little mean to tease him to this extreme but the sight of him twisting, every inch of his body covered in a layer of sweat and the sound of him breathing harder and harder, moaning and panting makes every single second worth it knowing that you’re the one making him like this.

“P-please,” He moans out as you stop touching him again. You look up at him with a mischievous smile and he looks almost desperate now and it’s a good thing because you were running out of techniques. You’re surprised he even lasted this long seeing as he hasn’t gotten any for months now. You take all of him in your mouth and hum, knowing the vibration would send him off the edge and you’re right because in seconds you feel his body tense up and he doesn’t even need to say anything before he’s coming in your mouth.

You sit back when he’s done and take in the sight of him lying there naked, still sweaty and breathing hard. You climb back up his body again, pulling the sheets up so he’s not as exposed and kiss his jaw again.

“So, was that okay?” You ask.

“That was fucking amazing.” He says and he’s still out of breath.

“Good.” You smile, pleased that you finally got what you wanted from him. You expected this to be the end of your sexual escapades since he finally got off so he catches you off guard when he suddenly flips you over so you’re on your back.

“I’m in control now.” He whispers before biting your earlobe and sucking on the skin right below your ear. You got the feeling he really liked to be in control but you didn’t mind one bit. Without warning he pulled off your shirt and it joins the pile of clothing on the floor along with your bra. He kisses you hard and bites your tongue again while his hand explores every inch of bare skin he’s uncovered.

You grind your hips against his, done with the brief amount of foreplay because you want him and you fucking want him now. But he’s in control and instead of complying he just smirks down at you before working on a love bite on your collarbone. You drag your nails down his back, getting impatient with how slow he’s going. Okay so maybe you deserve it for teasing him but still.

You make an impatient noise in the back of your throat when he stops sucking on your skin. He looks down at you and you can’t read his expression but the next thing you know you’re shorts and underwear are off and your hands are pinned above your head by one of his. You smile at the familiarity of the position except last time you weren’t naked.

“You’re so beautiful.” He says so softly you almost don’t hear him as he pushes into you and you didn’t mean to moan as loud as you did but holy shit, did it feel good.

His pace is slow at first, almost teasing but he doesn’t have the control to keep it up and it gets faster and harder with every thrust. He dips his head and starts biting at your neck and collarbone again, just enough for it to hurt and feel good at the same time. He’s also moaning and grunting in your ear and it’s driving you crazy. You have nothing to hold onto to keep you grounded as he pushes you further and further to the edge with each movement and sound he makes.

He slows down and swirls his hips creating a whole new feeling before speeding up again. And wow, he’s really fucking good at sex. You could probably go the rest of the night like this and he seems to have the stamina to be able to but you can feel the pressure building in your stomach and it grows. You know he’s close because his movements are getting erratic and there’s no rhythm anymore. He leans down and kisses you, it’s sloppy and hard but it’s just enough and with one final hard thrust you come undone, arching your back up. You’re seeing stars as the pleasure takes over, making your body shake.

And then it’s over and you’re both laying in a sweaty heap, breathing hard and fast, trying to regain composure and control.

Once your breathing evens out he lifts his head and looks at you. “That was just wow.” You laugh at his lack of vocabulary but wow really does sum it up. He rolls off of you and lays flat on his back with a smile spread across his face.

You can’t help but to smile too because this night was so much better and so much more than you expected it to be. You both lay there in silence again, absorbed in your own thoughts until he shifts again and puts his arm around you, pulling you closer into his side.

You consider pinching yourself to make sure you’re not dreaming because there is no way that you just had sex with him two days before going on tour. You have no idea how this is going to affect everything when you’re on the road but you frankly don’t care right now because you’re floating on cloud nine and nothing can ruin this right now.

So it’s like this: Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't judge my terribly written sex, it's bad I know but that was my first time writing second person :/