Status: Active! Comments=Faster Updates!

Destiny

I never really understood the concept of boys. How they talked. The way they flirted; if you could call it that. Even the way they… looked at someone. I was one of many girls confused by the fact, but I was also one of few at my new school, Johnson Academy.

The huge halls were filled with students all standing around in circles; cliques. I couldn’t possibly belong to one. Never did, never will…. Or so I thought. You never really knew.

People stared as I made my way down the hall. Whispers seemed louder. The stares seemed fierce. What made me even more uncomfortable was the fact that every single boy stared at me, either with a smirk or blank expression. It was quite disturbing, some of the boys were, but one caught me off guard. He wasn’t wearing a smirk. He wasn’t blank. He had a slight smile-welcoming. He stood in one of the biggest group of guys. Those guys were all staring at me weirdly- expressions unreadable. All except for that one. The one with the unruly curls. He had appeal and possible personality- I could tell from his look.

Who was this mystery boy?

I passed him, almost as if in slow motion. His eyes followed mine, until I turned my gaze forward, my hair whipping my face. I could feel his intense gaze follow me. Maybe out of curiosity? Maybe out of confusion. Whatever it was… I knew he was different.

-----

Jessica Vega; the new girl. She's smart and beautiful, but no one can see past her differences. She isn't like any other girl... which happens to attract the one boy who seems like all the others.

Harry Styles; the 'big man on campus', so to say. He's smart, athletic, and of course; every girls dream. He's also the head of the jocks. He's a mysterious boy who no one really gets. But can he open up to the new girl who's different than the rest?

-----

Ever heard of don't judge a book by it's cover? Sure. easy to understand. Everyone should stick by it. Easy? Not so much.

New girl, Jessica, starts school at Johnson Academy in London. She's beautiful, smart, funny and... different. No one can really see past her. Therefore; they judge. Girls don't accept her and jocks try to get with her... for one thing. I guess that phrase doesn't apply to her. When she sees a cute mysterious boy in the halls, she can't help but ask about him. Even after she finds out about 'him', she can't help but be intrigued. Curiosity overwhelms her, but she doesn't apply that one phrase. She judges him; automatically assuming that he's exactly like the rest of the jocks. But what happens when he realizes that rule? What happens when he's not exactly the same as the rest of the jerks? Will Jessica see Harry's other side? Will she be able to believe he isn't like all the rest?

You really can't judge a book by it's cover...