Status: Active! Comments=Faster Updates!

Destiny

Lunch

The lunch bell finally rang. My ear was talked off by Eleanor gushing over my encounter. I told her countless times; it was no big deal. Sheesh. She was so annoying, but I knew we’d be great friends. Odd, right?

Louis, Danielle, and Eleanor followed me to my locker.

“This may take a while…” I warned. They chuckled and waited off to the side.

I tried the combination, and it clicked, but the door was jammed. I used both of my hands to get the door open-no use. I sighed, trying again.

I heard laughing behind me. Snobby laughter. I turned around, coming face to face with a group of about 8 students. Harry right in the front with Niall by his side and some fake blonde.

“Nerdy can’t open the locker?” she fake pouted. I grumbled and turned back around. “What was that? None of us speak loser.” More laughter erupted after her ‘funny’ joke.

“Candy,” the familiar voice said. They all shut up.

“Well. Where’d you come from?” Some voice asked. I didn’t speak.

“He asked you a question,” the other familiar voice growled. I turned around to see Niall glaring at me.

“None of your business.”

“I’ll tell you where I came from babe,” Niall snickered. I glanced at Harry who stood there, looking at me. It was like he was searching for answers. I glanced back at Niall.

“We all know you came from under a rock. Just go back.”

I heard snickers from Danielle, Eleanor, and Louis and a few students around. Everyone in the group in front of me went silent as Niall glared. I glanced at Harry and I could swear I saw his lips twitch.

“Listen here-” Niall said rudely.

“Niall. Don’t,” Harry mumbled. For some reason he listened. Was he really the ‘big guy’ of the group? Why wasn’t he letting Niall insult me?

I turned back to my locker.
“Whore,” I heard Candy scoff. I rolled my eyes. She should talk.

Footsteps of everyone seemed to sound.

“We’ll wait for you at our table,” Danielle said quietly, leaving after I nodded. I tried for the locker again, groaning when it wouldn’t open.

“Need help?” a voice asked. It made me jump. I turned around to see Harry. I thought he left with his little ‘posse.’

“Sure,” I grumbled. He stepped forward, grabbing the handle, and tugging swiftly. It came open with ease. I gawked at it for a moment. “Er. Thanks,” I said quietly, glancing up at him. He nodded. Before I could say anything else, he turned around and started walking off.

Weird.

---

I made my way to the cafeteria, opening the door to all the chattering. I sighed, pushing the hair out of my face.

I spotted Eleanor, Danielle, and Louis with a few other people. I quickly made my way to the table, not bothering to grab food.

“Hey,” Eleanor smiled. I returned it, sitting down at the end, next to Danielle. “This is Liam, Zayn, and Jamie,” she pointed to the rest of the small group. I nodded and gave them all a slight wave as they smiled at me.

“That remark was quite funny,” the one known as Liam commented.

“Thanks,” I mumbled. Niall didn’t seem to like it.

“New girl got guts. I like it,” Zayn beamed. He seemed to have the spunk.

“How come when Harry said something… they just obeyed? Like- sheep.” They laughed lightly. Eleanor was the first to speak up.

“Like I said. He’s the man. People respect and obey him.”

“But he’s… quiet,” I countered.

“Not what you’d expect?” Jamie asked. I shook my head. “No one really talks to him. Just his group,” she pointed to the table in the middle. Harry was at the end, surrounded by guys and girls. That Candy girl was trying to get his attention, but he looked distracted. I watched through the corner of my eye. It looked like Niall was telling some story that got Candy-and everyone else’s-attention. I watched Harry. He glanced behind him, looking straight at me. I looked away immediately.

“What?” Eleanor asked, caching my action. I saw her turn around. I glanced up, meeting his eyes again. He looked like he was thinking. Eleanor quickly turned back to me and looked as if she was in awe.

“What?” everyone asked, looking at her. I tore my gaze away from him, hearing laughter erupt from his table.

“Harry was staring at Jessica,” she announced.

Gasps erupted around me.

“No he wasn’t,” I mumbled.

“Okay,” Eleanor giggled. “Anyway…I want to know what’s up with Candy and Harry,” she changed the subject. Unfortunately, it was still on Harry.

“Me too,” Jamie announced.

“He doesn’t like her,” I spoke up.

It went silent around me. I met Eleanor’s gaze. “Really?” she smiled.

“Yeah. He was talking to Niall earlier.” I shrugged.

“Please spill,” Jamie spoke up. Liam, Louis, and Zayn groaned.

“He said she was hot or whatever, but it wasn’t what he was looking for… something like that,” I mumbled.

“So he is looking for a girlfriend?” Danielle confirmed with a confused expression.

“One rumor basically true,” added Jamie.

“What else?” Eleanor ignored them, turning her attention to me. I shifted uncomfortably, glancing back up at the popular table. Harry was standing up. I looked back at Eleanor.

“He told Niall to go for her?” I questioned myself. They all nodded.

“I wonder who he’s looking for,” Danielle smiled.

“He didn’t say that much.” I shrugged again.

We heard footsteps coming towards us. We all glanced up. It was the same group- the same three in the front. Harry was looking at me intently. It was kind of weird. I was trying to figure him out, but I refused to look at him now.

“Hmm. She already found her group of losers,” Candy scoffed. No one said or did anything. I rolled my eyes. She grumbled. “Did you just roll your eyes?”

“Is that a crime?” I asked sarcastically. People snickered.

“Excuse me?” she came forward. I furrowed my eyebrows. All I did was roll my eyes again.

“What?” I asked. She rolled her eyes.

“I wouldn’t. you just broke your own law.” She glared as Louis snorted. I saw Harry’s lips twitch again. Was I imagining it?

“Come on.” Niall tried to grab for her.

“You know-”

“Candy,” Harry snapped. She shut up, going back to Niall. Harry gave me one more look before turning around. Everyone hurried out with Harry behind. They just do whatever he says? I shook my head in disbelief. I saw him glance over his shoulder before heading out the door.

“Wow. You have some nerve,” Liam said, holding up his hand. I slapped it, smiling slightly.

“I just like to stick up for myself.

“That’s awesome,” Zayn grinned.

I couldn’t help think why Harry wouldn’t let her finish. Now I was truly curious about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 in one day! :)

Thats all for tonight, please tell me what you think! <3