Status: Active! Comments=Faster Updates!

Destiny

Hobby

It was finally eighth period. I had Danielle in this class. She was a likeable person, much more mellow than Eleanor.

“We should hang out sometime,” she whispered.

“Yeah,” I whispered back. I watched her tear a little piece of paper off of her notebook.

“Number?”

I smiled slightly and took the paper, scribbling my name and number on it. I handed it back while glancing at the clock. Five more minutes.

I wasn’t planning on heading straight home. I actually wanted to stick around. The school was quite pretty. It made an amazing canvas for photography. Yes. My hobby. I love photography. No one knows… only my parents. Even my little brother didn’t know. Surprisingly. He was a little snoop, but that was besides the point.

I sighed just as the bell rang.

“I’ll text you,” Danielle smiled as I stood up, flinging the bag over my back. I nodded and rushed out the door.

I looked down the hall towards my locker. Harry was there. Surprisingly his group wasn’t. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched him opening his own locker. I wasn’t confused, I just didn’t get him.

I shook my thoughts away and hurried to my locker. Harry looked up when I ran my hand over the lock. I glanced up to see him look away.

I shoved the books that I earned today into my locker, trying not to squish my camera even more. I heard Harry close his locker. I also heard footsteps-lots.

“She has a locker by you?” I already recognized the shrill voice as Candy, but chose to ignore it.

“Ready?” Niall asked.

“Um. I’m not coming to practice today…” Harry announced.

“Why?”the guys whined. I kept in a chuckled as I zipped up my bag.

“Other plans.” I peeked through the corner of my eye to see him shrug.

“Oh.” Niall sounded disappointed. What was he, five? I rolled my eyes, closing the locker door. “I thought you’d help me on my dodge.”

“I know. Tomorrow, okay?” he offered.

“Awesome.” Niall’s voice perked up and I heard the slapping of a high-five. I turned around, trying to get passed the group. Candy, Niall, and some other girl stood in my way.

“Excuse me,” I mumbled, trying to find a way through. They didn’t move. “Please? I need to go.”

“Loser train gonna’ leave without you?” Candy hissed.

I sighed. “No. but if you don’t get moving, hoe express will leave without you.”

‘Oh’s’ sounded from the crowds as Candy locked eyes with me. She was getting up in my face.

“Candy,” Harry warned. She backed off immediately. Why was he helping?

“Watch it Vega,” she muttered as Niall put his arm around her.

I tried to get through again, but they only laughed.

“Let her through,” Harry commanded in a mellow tone. They obeyed. I glanced up at him quickly before heading down the rest of the hall, earning whispers from people around.

---

I headed down the back fields of the school, not looking back. The grass was a bright green for October and the air was nice and cool. The clouds were almost a perfect lighting, letting a little sun shine through.

I through my bag down on the deserted bleachers. My guess was that they used the bigger field on the side. I gently grabbed my multi-colored camera and raised it to my eye. I looked around. I spotted a little place on the field with some wild flowers. It was kin of odd in fall, but really beautiful. I smiled to myself, snapping the picture. I looked around, spotting a big oak tree. I zoomed in, taking the picture. It was just a bare tree, but it was really beautiful. I spotted a pile of leaves on the ground. I snapped a quick picture before turning around. I gasped as I hit someone. I quickly tightened my grip on the camera before looking up.

Harry. I sighed, trying to get my heartbeat normal. He looked at me intently.

“I thought you were busy,” I whispered, backing up.

“I said I had plans. I never said what,” he countered.

“So following me’s a plan?” I questioned.

“No.” He shook his head. I watched his dark curls bounce. “I was… intrigued.” He shrugged, pushing himself away from the bleachers. He caught eye of my camera. “Photographer?” He gave me a quick smile.

“Umm… I uh...” I had never told anyone that.

“I think it’s cool. Nature pictures?”

I nodded. “I take other pictures too…” I said quietly, pushing the hair out of my face.

“Like… of people? Animals?” he pushed further. Why was I even talking to him? He was the school jock. But he kind of intrigued me.

“Yeah. Pretty much anything.” He nodded. “Umm. Thanks. For earlier.” He cocked his head. “For letting me through.”

“Oh.” He shrugged like it was no big deal.

“If you hadn’t said something, I would’ve been stuck there.”

“Yeah. Your welcome,” he said quietly.

“I hope you don’t take this the wrong way- but you don’t seem like the head guy…” I trailed off, watching his expression. It changed to confusion.

“No?” he asked.

I shrugged this time. “I guess… your too- quiet? Something.”

“Well. that’s me.” His gaze was fixated on me. I shifted my weight, looking away.

“Why do they do what you say anyway?” I urged on.

“I don’t know,” he answered. I faced him again. He looked like he really didn’t know.

It was silent for a few seconds.

“I’m gonna… go. Thanks again.” He waved slightly as I hurried to my bag, not bothering to zip it up as I flung it over my shoulder. I glanced back at him. He was leaning on the bleachers again, staring out into space. I shrugged. He was a mystery.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the feedback so far :) Keep it coming!

Also I still NEED a Layout and Banner! Please leave a comment if you an make me one! <3

Tell me what you think! xo