Status: Completed

The Last Time the Rain Fell

Sleep

My head was swimming with thoughts, each train of thought crashing headfirst into a world of violence that had me trying to decide if I should hit Clare or Eli first. I looked between them for a brief moment, ignoring their pointless bickering.

“Excuse me,” I began in a stern tone as I interrupted them and made them both look at me.

“You’re not excused.” Clare said in a snobby tone as I bit down hard on my bottom lip to restrain from breaking her nose.

“Bitch, if you don’t shut the fuck up I will personally ensure that you will require a nose job more than you already do.” I growled out, stepping closer to her.

“Unlike some people I don’t need a nose job.” she began in a confident tone.

“Maybe not, but I know for a fact that you can’t give a decent blow job.”

Her jaw dropped open at my words as Eli burst out laughing, earning a well-deserved glare from Clare.

“Listen, I don’t need any more drama with my boyfriend,” she began, “And yes, I mean my boyfriend.”

“You’re joking,” I said to her before turning my attention to Eli and feeling my fists clench in anger, my body preparing to give him another bruise on his once flawless face, “You better tell me that either she’s lying or I need to get a hearing aid.”

“Olive, please believe me when I say that she is lying,” he said to me before turning to Clare, “Clare, you know we broke up. I left you and in case you didn’t know, that means that you’re not my girlfriend anymore.”

“Eli, we both know that was just a moment of weakness. I know you would never really break up with me. We were fighting and things just got out of hand, I understand completely.”

“Clare, I don’t want to be with you anymore.” Eli said slowly as if he was talking to a young child or someone that didn’t speak English fluently.

“What?” she began with a face of confusion, “No, Eli, you don’t understand. I’m giving you another chance.”

“Holy fuck, bro!” I screamed, easily grabbing the attention of Eli, Clare, and everyone around us, “He doesn’t want to be with you anymore! You guys broke up! Get it through your thick skull!”

“So what, you think that if he’s not with me he’ll immediately want to be with you?” she asked in a snooty tone.

“Well, actually, the reason I dumped you was because I wanted to be with Olivia…” Eli said to her, making Clare gasp as he trailed off slightly.

Clare’s jaw was still dropped open when she looked me up and down before her mouth closed and turned into a scowl.

“You’re leaving me for a self-mutilated, tatted, frankenskank?!” she yelled as she pointed to me, earning a few cliché gasps from the people around us that were watching the argument with curiosity.

I felt my eyes widen and before I knew it, my fist collided with her face and she fell to the floor dramatically. The people around us, including Eli, went quiet in hopes of witnessing the much awaited catfight that has been brewing between Clare and I from the day I arrived.

“Y-You punched me…” she trailed off with a slight stutter as her hand moved up to touch the darkening mark on her face.

“You were being a cunt.” I replied simply, hearing Eli attempt to hold back a chuckle from where he stood a few steps away from the two of us.

“You are a talentless, cold, whore!” she exclaimed as she stood up, attempting to fuel my anger more.

I shot her a smirk, confusing her and some of the people around her to no end. I walked over to Eli, placing a hand on his toned chest and watching as his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

“Maybe I am,” I replied to her, “But, I have your boyfriend so I must be doing something right.”

Her eyes widened as she looked between the two of us, clearly slightly mad at the fact that she had not noticed there was something going on between Eli and I before now when it was too late to change anything.

“O-Or you really just are as much of a whore as I think you are.”

“That may be, but at least I’m good in bed.” I said, watching her jaw drop open and her head shoot to Eli who was biting his lip with a slightly perverted expression on his face as he remembered the night we shared together, “Isn’t that right, Eli?”

“Eli,” Clare began, “Is it true?”

Eli nodded his head shamelessly and Clare wiped away a tear from her cheek that had slipped from her eye.

“When did you guys have sex?”

“A few nights ago.” Eli replied, watching as Clare’s tears increased at the thought of Eli and I having sex while they were still together and ‘in love.’

“Why?”

“We were drunk. We had a lot of sexual tension built up. Someone dared us to kiss. It all just kind of happened.” he exclaimed, being much nicer than I would have been.

“Listen,” I started as I raised my hands up in a surrendering motion, “I’m going to class. So, in conclusion, fuck you.”

With that said, I pushed my way through the crowd of people that had been watching our argument and walked down the crowded hallway with a frustrated expression on my face. I plopped myself down at one of the seats in the back and ran a hand though my hair before placing my arms on the desk and resting my forehead on top of them. I slowly closed my eyes, desperately wanting nothing more than to be alone at that moment after what I just had to endure.

“Hey Blondie,” Jake’s familiar voice began in a concerned tone from where he sat next to me, “What happened?”

“Your step-sister happened.” I said simply, knowing that he would instantly know what I was talking about without me having to explain anything else to him.

He placed a hand by my back as he toyed with the tips of my multi-colored hair, successfully calming me down and relaxing me a lot more than I was before I came in the room. I let out a sigh, feeling my muscles relax noticeably.

“Are you going to be okay?” he asked me as the bell rang over head to let us know that class was going to be starting any second.

I nodded my head even though I could tell without looking at him that he didn’t buy it and I slowly sat up straight, stretching my limbs out in front of me and hearing a satisfying crack as my bones snapped back into place. Jake winced from where he sat beside me; always one to think that sound was disgusting.

“Well, at least the argument with Clare hasn’t damaged your feminine nature.” he said as the teacher ordered us to get our books out.

I rolled my eyes at his words as I placed my books on my desk along with my favorite Goofy pen. The door to enter the classroom opened and someone outside beckoned the teacher over, the teacher before us easily complying and walking over.

“Olivia,” the teacher began, making my head shoot up from the pointless doodles I was drawing on the front cover of Jake’s notebook, “Can you please come here? The principal wants to talk to you about something.”

With a sigh, I stood up from my seat and walked to the front of the classroom. I easily slipped out of the door without having to open it any more than what it already was due to my petite figure. The principal led me to his office, me walking in the room with a groan when I saw that Eli and Clare were already there along with Eli’s parents and two other adults whom I assumed were Clare’s parents.

“You really told the principal?” I asked her with a raised eyebrow, noticing her mother instantly got defensive.

“As she should, what you did was a horrible thing! I’m sure the principal agrees that students should never resort to violence.” Clare’s mother said.

“Of course, we would never condone violence here.” he began, “But I would like it if someone could tell me what happened so we can resolve the issue.”

“They get to have their parent’s here,” I began, “Where’s my mom?”

“We already called her she should be on her-” the principal began before being cut off by my mother’s dramatic entrance into the room.

“-It’s only my third day here and you’re already calling me in to tell me you thing my daughter did something bad? Why are you stepping on my balls, man?” my mother said, making Eli and I burst out laughing as my mom moved to stand behind me.

“Well, now that everyone’s present, can someone please tell me what happened?” he pleaded.

“Well, to put it simply,” Eli began, “I broke up with Clare for certain reasons and it sort of escalated to this point.”

Clare’s mother gasped as Eli’s words and she placed a reassuring hand on Clare’s shoulder.

“Awe, honey, you didn’t tell us Eli broke up with you.” her dad said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

“How did that drag her into this?” Eli’s dad asked in a concerned tone, the question bringing a smirk to both my and Eli’s lips.

“It’s really not something we should be talking about.” Eli said.

“Of course we should! You had no reason to break up with Clare!” Clare’s mother said.

“Well, if you’re all so interested in knowing the dirty details, Eli cheated on Clare with me.” I said simply, desperately wanting this meeting to be over as soon as possible.

“Wait a minute; Eli was dating both of you girls at the same time?” Clare’s dad asked in an angry tone.

“No, there was no dating for me.” I said.

“God dad!” Clare began to exclaim, “They slept together and Eli dumped me for her!”

“That’s not true…” Eli trailed off, making everyone but me look at him in confusion.

“Yeah, there wasn’t really that much sleeping involved either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also feel free to follow me on Tumblr. Check out some of my other stories and while you're at it have a look at my best friend Gabriella's stories. All links are below as always.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.