Status: Active! Updates will be slow, sorry!

Time and Consequence

Moshing & Chanting

We were in San Diego the next day after gathering together in Phoenix. All of us were hanging on the bus with the two other bands that The Maine was touring with. The guys of All Time Low and You Me At Six were sitting in the main lounge room, all drinking beers. I felt a little out of place, since I was the only girl. I was sitting in between John and Rian from All Time Low. I've listened to All Time Low a few times, and I've only heard of You Me At Six, but never listened to them.

Everyone was going crazy, singing to that Carly Rae Jepsen song that was playing on the radio. Jack, the guitarist from All Time Low had his shirt off, and he was standing on one of the sofas. "I JUST MET YOU! AND THIS IS CRAZY! ALEX, TAKE IT AWAY!" he screeched as he jumped on the sofa.

Alex was standing with a beer in his hand, and he started to dance as the song continued. "HERE'S MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE!"

Rian whispered over into my ear. "Don't worry about them, once alcohol is in them, they go crazy. I'm Rian, by the way. You're Noel, right?"

I glanced over to Rian, and the first thing I noticed was he had a great smile, that I was a little envious of. "Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you."

"You too. I've known John for awhile. I think it's pretty cool how he brought you on tour. I know it's a little awkward that you're the only girl on tour. My girlfriend Cassadee came on tour with us in 2011 with her band, but you get used to having all guys around. Oh, and Jack is always like that, just so you know," he laughed as Jack and Garrett sang along to a Taylor Swift song.

"AND WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" they shouted in harmony.

"MOSH PIT!" Jack shouted after. Him, Garrett, and two of the guys from You Me At Six started to mosh in the middle of the bus.

After the awful song ended, we all got off of the bus and went into the venue. It was bigger than what I've normally seen, and I was amazed that this room would be filled with people in a few hours.

John walked along with me as we walked towards the stage. All Time Low was headlining the tour, so their crew was setting up the main stage. You Me At Six was first, then The Maine, and then All Time Low. John wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We stopped walking as he looked down into my eyes.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, the guys seem nice. Rian talked to me a little back on the bus," I answered. His hands slid to my lower back and his lips met mine in a few seconds. He broke the kiss slowly, his breath hitting my lips.

I wanted more of him, always. I wanted him to pick me up, push me up against a wall, rip off my clothes and just fuck me. I wanted passionate, no holds barred, hot sex. I knew I wanted it, but I knew that right now wasn't the right moment. I missed him being my lover, and he was pretty damn good at it when we were teenagers.

"When we're playing, you can just stand sidestage. I mean, if you want to go in the crowd, that's your call, but take this," he pulled a small card out of his pocket. It said I was a VIP to the tour, so I could get into wherever I wanted to. I took the card that had a lanyard attached to it and put it around my neck. He gave me a small kiss and we went to go find everyone backstage.

-----

I decided to start the show back in the venue in the bar. I was sitting in a chair, watching You Me At Six perform. They were actually very good, and they were a band I would definitely buy their CDs. The crowd was going wild for them, and after their set, the crew came out to get ready for The Maine's performance. Over the loud speakers, one of their songs came over the venue. The crowd started to sing along, filling the venue with sweet harmonies of the fans that were eager to see The Maine perform.

Don't listen to the world
They say we're never gonna make it
Don't listen to your friends
They would have never let us start
And don't listen to the voices in your head
Listen to your heart!


The lights dimmed down low once the song ended, and the crowd started to chant "The Maine!" over and over. The five boys shuffled onto stage, and then the lights went crazy as they started their first song. The crowd was going crazy, singing along to every lyric. I saw John glance over to sidestage and then look back forward. He was probably looking for me, so I finished off my drink and I walked down from the bar. Three girls walking by quickly stopped me.

"You're that girl that John hangs out with," one of them said, coldly.

I raised my eyebrows slightly. "We're seeing each other," I answered.

"You don't even deserve him," one of the other girls scoffed. "You're just a slutty groupie."

I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, looking at these three girls. "You have no idea what you're talking about. We dated since we were 16, we broke up for a few years, and now we're seeing each other again. It's not any of your business."

The girl that spoke first spoke again. "I don't blame him for taking a break with you. Stupid slut," she mumbled the last two words and she started to walk off with her two friends.

I quickly turned to her, taking a few steps behind her. "How am I a stupid slut?" I asked, but they kept walking. "God, you're annoying fangirls," I sighed in anger.

One of them turned around. "Shut the fuck up!" She screamed. "I hope John dumps your sorry ass, you dumb bitch."

I gave them a slight look, but I decided against trying to talk to them anymore. I shook my head and walked away, walking to where I got on sidestage. I watched John sing his heart out. I was happy for him, but the words the girls spoke still cut like knives.
♠ ♠ ♠
*DISCLAIMER* i made up this tour ok lul

outfit

yay ok i hope u guys like :~)

rec, comment, subscribe!!!