Status: Active! Updates will be slow, sorry!

Time and Consequence

Parties & Sombreros

"I'M SO FUCKING DRUNK!" Jack from All Time Low shouted.

The bus was completely packed. All of You Me At Six was there, along with all of The Maine, All Time Low, and their crew. I was sitting on one of the couches, feeling the alcohol seep into my body. I haven't drank in years, and I already had too much alcohol in me. I didn't know where John was, so I watched as Jack and Rian dance with some of the members of You Me At Six, all of them were completely drunk. The bus was filled with shouting and loud music. I stood up from the couch I was sitting at, and I went to go find the bathroom before I pissed my pants. As I walked to the back, I felt someone grab my arm.

"Where are you going?" I heard. I turned around, seeing Alex.

"Just to the bath... room, and to find... John," I said, my words slurring slightly.

Alex walked with me by the bunks, and to where the bathroom was. "Here you go, m'lady," he said, bowing as he opened the door to the toilet. I started to laugh, hiccuping, which made me laugh more. I used the bathroom quickly and then stepped out. Alex disappeared, but John was standing there, waiting for me.

"Hey, I heard you were looking for me," he gave me a cheeky grin. He was holding a bottle of tequila, and he had a sombrero on his head.

"Why, are you wearing.. a sombrero?" I giggled out.

"BECAUSE WE'RE IN SOCAL! I'm.. I'm not being racist, it's really just for the tequila," he laughed. "And you're drunk! I.. I haven't seen you drunk IN YEARS!"

I leaned forward, my lips crashing into his. My arms wrapped around his body, sending us into the wall behind him. "And I haven't made out with you IN YEARS!" I slurred, sloppily kissing him.

His hands grabbed my hips, picking me up from the floor so I could wrap my legs around his waist, but with the alcohol in our bodies, it didn't work out very well. I tried to put my legs around him, but instead we fell over, collapsing onto the cold floor in front of the bathroom. I laid next to him, pressed against him and the wall, our legs tangled. His sombrero was underneath us, and the bottle of tequila broke above our heads, the light gold liquid falling down onto our heads.

"Fuck!" John shouted out.

I tried to lift head up, my hair soaked in the alcohol, but my head fell back down. I heard some people walking back from where the party was, and All Time Low's manager, Matt, was trying to help me up with the help of a member of You Me At Six.

"You okay?" Matt asked as he helped me up, John sitting up slowly.

"Y-yeah.." I mumbled out, my head spinning a little. Matt and Max helped me stand up, and once I was on my feet, they helped John up.

"Just be careful," Matt said, gave us a smile and then walked back into the crowded room with Max.

John wrapped his arms around my waist, standing behind me, planting a small kiss on my neck. "Now, don't go near any fires, or you're going to blow up all us us," he laughed.

I turned around, kissing him quickly before I heard Jack running back towards us.

"I'm going to eat your hair!" he screamed. I bursted out into a fit of giggles as he took my damp hair, rubbing it against his face. Alex quickly ran back to us, grabbing Jack.

"No more alcohol!" Alex screamed.

"More!" Jack screamed back.

"No more!" Alex screamed louder, dragging Jack back to the main room.

John laughed, and he tried to kiss me again but then Garrett and Pat walked back to tell John something. Each time we tried to get intimate, we were interrupted, so we gave up. We went to the main part of the bus, and most of the people were already passed out. Jack was still going hard, down to his boxers as he danced with the lead singer of You Me At Six. John took my hand, bringing me over to a part of the couch where we could sleep for the night. We pressed against each other, his arms wrapping around me tightly. I passed out and before I knew it, the sun was beaming through the bus windows.
♠ ♠ ♠
KINDA A FILLER BUT THERE'S SOME SMUT OH YEAH

thank you for subscribing and commenting and reccomending it means a lot <333 ok bye