Status: Active! Updates will be slow, sorry!

Time and Consequence

Walks & Concerts

The sun was beating down on Las Vegas, making my hangover even worse. All of us (the three bands and crew) had a huge lunch together in the hotel we're staying at. We're staying in Vegas overnight, since it is Vegas. I'm excited that the show is going to be at an outside venue, and it's sold out. John's very excited about the Vegas show, and it's all he was talking about during lunch.

After lunch, I went to the room that I was sharing with Garrett's girlfriend, Falyn. I haven't met her yet, but Garrett showed me a picture of her so I could at least know what she looked like. The managers of each band had a strict same-sex room code. Garrett told me it gets broken a lot and they don't do much about it, so there was no need to worry. When I got into the room, I took a quick shower to wake myself and because I still smelt like alcohol. I got out of the shower and dried off. I did my hair and makeup quickly; getting dressed in the bathroom. I picked out the first outfit I could find from my suitcase, which was a black shirt with skulls and a pair of maroon shorts. I walked out of the bathroom and Garrett was sitting on one of the full sized b'' he l' eds with his girlfriend.

"Noel, Falyn. Falyn, Noel," Garrett said as I walked over.

She stood up and offered me a hug. "It's so nice to meet you! I've heard so many good things about you!"

I gave her a hug, smiling as we pulled away. "It's nice to meet you too! Do you live in Vegas?"

She shook her head, sitting back down next to Garrett. "No, I live in New York. I just quit my job because I'm moving to Arizona to be closer to Gare. I stopped in Vegas, but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to Arizona."

I walked to my suitcase, picking out my pair of Toms and a beanie, putting them on. As I put a pair of sunglasses on my top, my phone vibrated on the dresser. "That's awesome, we'll definitely hang out when we're all back in Arizona!" I said as I unlocked my phone, reading the text from John.

hey, come down to the main lobby. i'm bored and i want to go on a walk with ya, lovecheeks.

I walked out of the room with the two of them since they were going to go to a casino and see how much money they could win with twenty bucks. I took the elevator down to the main lobby, and John was sitting on a couch near the entrance of the hotel. He was wearing a red plaid shirt with no sleeves, a dark pair of jeans and a pair of converse. Once he saw me, he stood up, offering me his hand.

"We only have an hour to do something before soundcheck, so I figured we could walk down the streets of Vegas and see all of the really fuckin' weird people," he laughed out.

"You have no idea how badly I've always wanted to do this," I smiled at him and he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me.

He pulled away after a few seconds, giving me a small kiss on the lips before we walked out of the hotel. We walked around the streets, and the sun was just starting to lower, so it made the Vegas lights start to peek out. We saw a couple people who definitely stuck out, and we got a good few laughs out of it. We stopped at a near Starbucks because John wanted to get coffee. We started to walk back to the hotel when we got stopped by a few fans who wanted pictures with John. I stood a few feet away as they took pictures; not wanting much attention on me.

Once they started to walk away, John and I walked back to the hotel with just enough time for soundcheck. All three bands, crew, and some of the guys' girlfriends, such as me, Falyn, Rian's girlfriend Cassadee, and Kennedy and Jared's girlfriends. We all piled into a bus and were driven to the venue. Since there were so many of us, most of the girlfriends sat on laps. I was sitting on John's lap as he played with my hair. Alex was sitting in the seat across from us, talking to John about Warped Tour, since All Time Low was officially going. The Maine was invited, but they would be working on a new album over the summer.

Soundcheck went by quickly, and there was a huge crowd waiting to be let in. All of the girlfriends stood sidestage, and I felt a bit out of place for it all. Everyone knew each other besides me, and I felt stupid for not trying to talk to any of them. I knew I was shy, but I felt like I should be comfortable around these people, since John is so comfortable around them.

I knew I lost my social skill once I got pregnant and all I did was stay in that basement every single day taking care of Anna. I barely contacted any of my friends, because no one wants to be friends with a teenage single mom. All I did was work and watch Anna for five years, and it made me go insane. I thought being on tour with John would build my confidence, but all it did was tear it down slowly.

The concert was absolutely insane; the venue was sold out, and it was a huge venue since it was outside. After The Maine finished, they went backstage to get cleaned up, and during All Time Low's set, The Maine and You Me At Six went out on stage and John jumped into the crowd.

The bus didn't leave to go back to the hotel since John made a promise to meet every single fan after the show. All of the other band members stayed around to meet fans, and most of them came back holding all of the gifts given to them. John was showing me a painting of the band a fan did, and he was so excited to go home and hang it up in our new house.

We got back to the hotel, and John pulled me aside.

"Garrett and Falyn are going out to get something to eat, wanna come up to my room?" he asked, pulling me closer to him. My arms draped around him, looking up to his emerald eyes.

"Why would I ever say no to that?" I giggled and he swooped me off my feet, bringing me to the elevator and then to his room.

I thought that when we got into his room, we would get intimate, but instead, we made a fort with the blankets and pillows from the beds and I helped John write lyrics until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry this didn't get updated and its kind of crappy, i had a long past few weeks and i really wanted to update this ok i love u all

outfit

i wrote a one shot with vic fuentes from pierce the veil,it would mean a lot if you read it!!

the other person who runs this account wrote a fanfic with vic fuentes and kellin quinn (kellic) so you should read it!!

thank u babies<3