Я+R

Surprise Surprise

I woke up by myself. I looked around disorientated and found a note on the dresser mirror. At the shop, put all your appoinments on Danni. Sleep in Rina. I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. It said nine forty-nine a.m. I went down the hall and was going to make me some cereal when I was suddenly hit with a wave of nausea. I immediatly ran to the bathroom to throw up. Wierd, I thought.

I washed my mouth and got dressed. Black yoga pants, a purple Savannah State tank top and flip flops and walked to the grocery store. I don't like when people know what I'm buying, I'm wierd like that, so I just go to the self-checkout. I got some drinks and a pregnancy test, I hadn't taken one this month yet. I walked back home and Jared's car was gone. I went inside and straight to the bathroom. I checked the sign on the test.

"Oh my god. Holy shit. This has got to be wrong." I take the second test that is in there. That one came out positive too. "Oh shit." I was panicking. What was I going to say to everyone. How was I going to say it. I immediately made a doctor's appointment. I was now excited beyond belief. I was going to wait til I went to the doctor to tell everyone but Travie. I called him at the shop.

"Hello? Ignite Tattoos. Travie speaking."

"Babe it's me." I said. "I have something to tell you. It's really important."

"Do you want me to come home?" he asked. "I can come now if you need me."

"Yes. I don't wanna blurt it out over the phone hurry!!!" and hung up the phone.

In like no time he was home and through the door.

"Is everything okay? Are you fine?" He came up to me.

"Baby I'm pregnant." I said.

He stood there, just staring at me. "You're serious" I nod. "You're pregnant." I nod again and then he gets this huge grin on his face.

"But wait to tell anyone. I made an appointment with the doctor for this Friday."

"Oh baby. This is so awesome. A baby of our own." He kissed me.

"At first I was frealing out, then I was super excited and happy." I kissed him.

"Rina, if I try and start my music career now, I won't be there for you and the baby." he said. This might be true but he wasn't going to not do his music.

"Don't worry. We'll go on tour with you." I said. "And Jared and Rain are perfectly capabale of taking care of the shop while we're gone."

He contemplated it. Then put his forehead against mine. "I love you."

I went to the doctor when Friday rolled around. I was really excited. I texted Travie because he didn't want me driving and I said 'No way, I'm driving. I'm not showing yet."

At the doctor's office I waited til Travie came to go in with me. He didn't want to miss our first appointment.

We went into the office and waited til my doctor came in. My doctor was Dr. Wanatasabi and she had black hair pulled into a ponytail and a white doctor coat on. She had some results back and officially congratulated us on our baby.

When we left the office, I threw up outside. I cringed at the disgusting taste in my mouth. He let me take a swing of water from a water bottle he brought.

"Thanks honey." I hug him.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/travie_lover/set?id=55931585 - Travie
http://www.polyvore.com/rina/set?id=57336925#stream_box - Rina