Я+R

Crazy Shit Happens

"Hey look, Jared is coming out of Rain's room." I whispered to Travie.

"What really?" he whispers back. "Finally."

"I know." I giggle then sigh.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." I say.

"No, its never nothing with you. Either I'm in trouble or you're upset." he says.

"You're not in trouble." I say.

"Then tell me before I hold you hostage." he puts one arm on each side side of me, trapping me where I am. I turn towards him.

"You should start your singing career." I tell him.

"Really?" he says. "No, right now let's focus on the tattoo shop, my music career is not as important right now."

"But you are going to pursue that dream." I said.

"Right now my dreams consist of you Rina." and he kissed me. "Rina I love you."

"I love you Travis Owens." and we kissed deeply again. "Oh Travie."

He led us from the kitchen back to the bedroom. He layed me down and was on top of me, my arms were around his neck pulling him closer as we kissed. He removed my t-shirt and he removed his pajamas. We were both naked underneath. He layed back on top of me. He kissed my neck and then continued down until he was at my exposed breasts. He licked the valley between them and then cupped one and began to suck on the other and toyed with the one he held.

"Travie don't play with me." I said squirming.

"Ah, but you like this." he smirked and then continued.

He then positioned himself to enter me. I felt the tip rub against me, then he slowly entered me. It felt wonderful.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WE'RE OVER?!!" we heard coming from the living room. We grabbed our clothes and rushed to put them on, then went in the living room to see what all the ruckus was about.

Of course it was Cameron. I was seriously pissed that she interrupted me and Travie's sex time.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" I shouted. Everyone, but Travie, flinched. He was pissed too.

"I'm not leaving until I find out why he's dumping me." she crossed her arms.

Rage pulsed through my veins, then adrenaline because the next thing I knew I was in her face.

"Cameron. Its so obvious that he doesn't want to see you anymore. He doesn't want you. I don't care if you always get your fucking way because you're a spoiled little insecure bitch who was raised in a good home with rich ass parents and maybe even a nanny. Now what you need to do now is GET YOUR FUCKING SIZE TWO, STREET WALKING, CAN'T ACCEPT NO FOR AN ANSWER ASS OUT OF THIS LOFT BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT ON YOUR FUCKING LITTLE MILLION DOLLAR FACE!" I shoved her towards the door.

"Jared." she whimpered. He just looked at her.

"OUT NOW!" I shouted.

After she left I sat on the couch.

"Oh my god." I said. "I'm sorry you guys. She came in and I just snapped."

"It's okay." Jared said. "She won't do anything else."

Someone's phone buzzed. It was Jared's. He looked at it and paled.

"What is it?" Rain asked. She looked at his phone too and also paled.

Travie looked at it next. "Dude she's probably lying."

Then I went to see what it was. It was a picture of a pregnancy test. And it was positive."Holy shit." then everything went black.