Я+R

Lazy Day

Jared brushed my hair from my face, making my lips form into a smile. Just as I moved closer to kiss him, but the sound of a door opening and closing interrupted me. I assumed it was just Rina and Travie returning, so I continued to press my lips against Jared's. Suddenly the sound of a familiar male's voice made me stiffen.

"Chris?" I called out. He replied with a happy greeting. "Uh...just give me one second!" Jared chuckled a little as he helped me dress myself quickly. I buried my face in my hands for a moment. What was I going to tell him? Chris and I weren't exactly together, but we'd been going on dates for a while now. What I had done to him made me no different from Cameron.

"Okay!" He called out. I quickly made my way down the stairs where Chris was sitting on our couch. He smiled at me with a wave. "You two have fun?" My eyes widened at how entertained he truly was. Soon my cheeks turned bright red. "It's fine, Rain, We weren't together. I mean, I've slept with a few fuck-buddies. Do you still want to go on dates with me? I assumed you knew."

"Maybe we shouldn't..." I murmured. Chris nodded and rose.

"Friends?" He offered his hand to me, which I shook nervously. How could he be so cool? Knowing that a girl for Chris hadn't come along yet bothered me. Knowing that he probably assumed I was that girl bothered me more. "Oh and Jared is a great guy. You really deserve someone like him. And he's a little closer to your age. Have any sisters?" Chris laughed at his own joke and hugged me tightly.

Jared soon joined and for once all three of us were getting along. As I expected, Jared and Chris were going to be great friends. I think they were friends before I came along, but I guess only they know that.

After Chris left, Jared nearly attacked me. He pushed me in a laying position on the couch as gently as one could push someone. Immediately he was on top of me. My cheeks turned pink as I giggled at the thoughts in my head. Was he ever not sexual when alone with his girlfriends? Suddenly I stiffened. The image of Jared and Cameron on this couch made me feel sick. Jared stopped and stroked my cheek.

"Do you not want to?" He asked with a little confusion. "I'm sorry..."

"No, no." I assured him. "I do...just...not here. I keep thinking of...you and her. I know you two had sex on your bed and in your shower, too, but since I actually walked in on this..." Jared nodded, stood, and scooped me up in his arms in a matter of seconds. "Where are we going?"

"How about we just shower and go to bed in my room? No sex for one night?" He offered. I nodded gently, feeling guilty. I wanted to do this with him, but the location ruined it. If we'd just moved to his bed it would have been fine. Of course maybe he wanted to do this in the shower. Maybe I gave him an idea.

Showering with him was one of the most amazing experiences I'd ever had. He kept massaging my shoulders and kissing my neck, pulling me close, and grabbing my hips. My cheeks turned bright red when I looked at him. Even though I'd seen his body before, seeing it in the light like this while he was standing showed everything. I blushed when I realized I was staring. How creepy of me!

I buried my face in my hands and began blushing more, but Jared simply chuckled and moved my hands. "It's okay to look you know." He whispered. "I'm looking at you, too." Suddenly I became very aware of everything I've ever hated about my body and I tried to cover myself. "Don't be embarrassed..you're beautiful."

"But look how perfect you look," I cried, making Jared hold me tight. "And Cameron was much...better than me." Jared moved from me, his hands still on my shoulders. He shook his head and looked me over again. My cheeks turned brighter red. "W-What?"

"Your body is much better than Cameron's." He said with a very serious tone and expression. "Look at these hips," Jared began running his hands over each part he named. "This butt, that tiny waist, these great breasts, and that gorgeous-yet-adorable face you have. And these tattoos are much sexier and more feminine." I nearly cried from the happiness he'd made me feel. He was still too good for me in my opinion, though.

All the talking about and touching my body affected Jared. I looked down at him and blushed more. My cheeks would probably been permanently pink around him. Since he was in the mood and I wasn't much, we decided to try something new. Well, new for me. We then went to his bed, where he began kissing my chest, then lower, and lower...and lower.

"We're home!" Travie's voice called. I jumped a little from both the surprise and what Jared was doing. He stopped and pressed his finger to his lips with a mischievous before continuing. We heard Rina and Travie enter their room, so we tried to be a little more quiet. That felt near impossible, but I managed.