Status: First story on here... Hope you guys like it :') sorry for any spelling mistakes :/

It Starts on Sunday

Telling Brendon.

I remember going to my best friend's three story house. The stair case was wooden, polished hard and varnished. His mum had spent hours, maybe even days on it. Brendon came sliding fast down the long, narrow hallway that led to the front door. The laminet floor had been buffed. He left a heavy black line on it from his new trainers. They were nice shoes: white, blue laces, black 'nike' tick. B-e-a-utiful. I looked left and saw his father watching the football game. Football wasn't exactly my forte. But with that amazing plasma screen T.V, I'd watch anything. Next to the television was a picture of the whole of their family. Mr. Urie, Mrs. Urie, Brendon, Ryan. Oh, how did I almost forget... Harvey. Harvey is the single most brilliant dog I've ever met.
"Brendon, don't you dare ruin my floor... I've only just finished working on it." Mrs. Urie always took pride in her home. But she would never let anyone professional touch it. She wanted something done, she'd do it herself.
"I didn't mum. It was Ryan." Brendon blamed his brother for everything that he did wrong. Then he took credit for what Ryan did right.
Mrs. Urie could always look through Brendon's lies. But she could never resist his puppy- dog eyes.
"Brendon, what did you do to it? Ryan is up here in bed." His mother was very good at getting people to beg for a small punishment. She also had a loud 'shouting down the stairs at Brendon voice.'
"Mum, it was an accident, I didn't know they would leave a mark. And stop yelling, Kayla is here you know." He had learned that his mum could hear everything, even things that are not said. So he knew he didn't have to shout.
"Oh my days. Kayla, why didn't you say something? I would have got my lovely maid to fetch you a drink, or something to eat. Would you like anything?" I loved Mrs. Urie. I loved how much she fussed over me when ever I went to that house. I think I loved that house in general. Including the people in it.
"No, I'll be fine, thank you." I felt rude taking their food. They needed it. Not like they didn't have money to spend on more food.
"Okay, well if you need anything later, just ask and I'll get Brendon to get you something." It sounded like she'd gritted her teeth when she'd said 'Brendon'.
Brendon rolled his big, chocolate brown eyes. He was dressed in tracksuit bottoms wearing a massive hoodie. He was adorable. He was tall and skinny, huge brown eyes, dark hair, and his immaculate white smile could make anyone melt. I loved him for everything though. Not just his looks. His smell was intoxicating. Deodorent, always lynx. His attitude was amazing. Swift, to the point. Sometimes aggresive, but only if he was really angry. Nearly always hyper. He had girls crawling after him all the time, but his relationships never lasted long because the girls were always jealous of me. He would make plans with them, then forget about them and come to my place -which wasn't nearly as good as his- to play X-box or Ps3.
I was the opposite. But we did have some similar features. I was short. About 5/2. I had blond hair, bright blond. Pale blue eyes, skinny but not too thin. I always wore the same Britney Spears- Desire perfume. I even dressed opposite to him. I stood there in my short, blue, denim skirt with pockets on the front, white spaghetti strap top, black suade boots. It may sound all out of place but I did accessorise to match the heels. I had a black headband with a bow on it, and big black hoop earrings. There was also the bracelet he'd got me for my birthday which had a giant satin bow on the side. But that was white. I was always told that I didn't need make- up. So I never wore it.
"Where are we going then?" Brendon cocked his head to the side like a dog waiting for a treat.
I looked him in the eyes.
"I don't know where do you wanna go?" I asked, cocking my head to the opposite side.
He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face.
"My room?" He always decided we'd go out, then change his mind to stay in his room.
I stared at him...
"What's with the evil looks?" He asked with a hint of panic in his voice.
I rearranged my face to make my look less 'evil'.
"We always chill in your room." I explained with a sigh.
He glanced up at his mother, then looked at the floor, then into the living room. Finally he stared into my eyes.
"I'm sorry, but you know what I'm like, when I walk for too long I get mardy, and I don't like having an attitude with you."
I smiled at him.
"I know you do, but surely there's somewhere we can go that isn't your room, and where we don't have to walk far." I suggested.
He thought for about two minutes. It was hard not to laugh. His concentration face looked like he was trying to work out a really big number multiplied by an even bigger number devided by two.
"Your room?" I felt like punching his innocent face.
I looked at the ground and said: "Well, that's kind of why I'm here. If it's still out there, I brought all my stuff with me and left it outside."
He looked shocked and staggered back like I had just slappped him.
"Did you run away?" He asked in a tiny voice.
I looked up at him. I felt sorry for him, he looked like he was about to cry.
"I didn't run. I walked away."
He stepped back even further. Why was he acting like I had just escaed from prison?
"Stop backing away from me. I'm not dangerous, you know." I couldn't hold my anger at that moment.
He rushed forward, looking like he was going to push me out the front door. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. I felt like a popsicle placed in an oven. I melted against him, and at that point I couldn't stop the tears flowing. I heard the front door open, and guessed that Mrs. Urie was bringing my bags inside. But I didn't move through fear that it might make Brendon let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kayla is based on me ... love Brendon Urie a little :')