Status: First story on here... Hope you guys like it :') sorry for any spelling mistakes :/

It Starts on Sunday

World War Three.

Arguments were popping up all over the place. I walked into the front room and sat down at around three in the afternoon. Mr. Urie walked through yelling something at Mrs. Urie and I sat staring fixedly at the T.V, not knowing what to say or do. They walked upstairs, still shouting at each other. Ten minutes later, Mr. Urie ran downstairs, got in his car, and drove down the road. I walked upstairs to go to Brendon's room.
"Hurry up, you annoying little rodent." Brendon yelled through the bathroom door at Ryan. I heard Ryan knock on the door from the inside. He started taunting his brother through the door.
"I can't hear you, Brendon. Did you say something?" Brendon didn't like to be messed around. He looked around for some form of threat. Glancing at Ryan's door gave him an idea.
"Get out of the bathroom, or I swear to go I will pee in your room." He answered his brother's torment. The bolt slid open and Brendon dragged his brother out of the bathroom. After he'd locked the door, Ryan looked at me.
"What's his problem?" He asked me.
I looked down at him.
"I don't think he meant anything by it. Maybe he just really needed to pee." Ryan looked up at me.
He cocked his head to the side. God that reminded me of Brendon.
"Do you love Brendon?" He asked. I felt like I was going to cry, he was just so goddamn cute. If I lied, he'd know. He could sense lies.
I looked him in the eyes.
"I think I do, Ryan. Why do you ask?" I had to know what had brought this on.
He looked at the ground.
"I don't want him to change. He's never called me a 'rodent' before." Tears were welling in his big, brown eyes.
I couldn't stop myself. I hugged Ryan tightly. He was crying into my shoulder.
"He meant nothing by it. He's just in a bad mood I told him.
He clutched me tightly, and cried harder.
"Brendon loves you. He was telling me. Before you moved in, he told me that he loved you so much, and that he was going to ask you out. He always changes when he gets a girlfriend. But because he's known you for so long, I was hoping he'd be different if he was with you." Every word he said hung on my brain. I loved Brendon so much. I never realized he was going to ask me out.
Brendon stepped out of the bathroom and knelt down beside me and Ryan.
"What's up, Ry?" He asked softly. "I'm sorry for calling you a rodent, but you know how it is when you really need the bathroom and someone's in there."
Ryan looked up at Brendon. Smiling down at Ryan, Brendon extended his arms and gave his little brother a long hug.
"You're the best little brother in the world, you know. I'd never be able to replace you." He mumbled to Ryan.
Ryan gripped on to Brendon.
"You're the best big brother ever. I'm sorry I annoy you all the time." He told Brendon, who looked like he was about to cry.
He squeezed Ryan tighter.
"Little brothers are meant to annoy their older brothers. It's how it works. If you didn't annoy me, you wouldn't be doing your job right. There's a box downstairs with my name on it. Take anything you want out of it." Brendon smiled at his bother, stood up and looked straight at me.
"I'm glad you hugged him. He's so fond of you." I stepped forward. Now it was my turn to hug Brendon.
I stepped close to him.
"I love you." I muttered, wrapping my arms around him.
He carried me into his room, placed me on his bed, and layed down beside me.
"I love you too." He whispered. I twisted around to face him. Staring into his deep brown eyes ruined my resistance. I moved my face close to his, and he leaned in close to me. This time when our lips met, it was like lightning had shot through us both. We couldn't have broke the kiss if we had tried.

I hadn't seen Mr. Urie since that day. I didn't want to ask Mrs. Urie about it in case it made her emotional.
"Mum, where's dad?" Brendon asked at the dinner table two weeks after he'd left. Ryan looked at the table and guilt swept across Brendon's face. He reached over to his brother and stroked his hair.
"He's gone to live with his sister for a few days." She replied with a catch in her voice.
Brendon stood up.
"He's been gone for two weeks, mum. That's not a few days ... are you going to get back together?" He looked across the table at his mother. She started crying.
"We'll work it out, Brendon." She said, tears streaming down her face on to the table. Brendon took Ryan out with whatever money he had left.
It was natural for me to be the one who was left to comfort a crying woman.
"It'll all get better, Mrs. Urie." I told her gently.
She stared at the table.
"I don't understand how Brendon has such an attitude. How do you put up with it?" She asked me.
I was confused. I thought she was crying about her relationship problems.
"He's not that bad. I can talk to him if you like?" I suggested. I felt really bad for her.
She looked up at me.
"That would be nice, Kayla." She answered.
I instictively sat next to her.
"You look tired. I'll take over, you go to bed. I'll put Ryan to bed at his bed time, and I'll make sure he has his bath. I'll keep Brendon in check as well. But you deserve a good night's sleep." I told her sympathetically. She agreed and went straight to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys ... put two chapters into one accidentally ... fixing it :)
I really hope you guys like it ... comments feedback :D