Status: First story on here... Hope you guys like it :') sorry for any spelling mistakes :/

It Starts on Sunday

Turning into a mother.

Brendon and Ryan got back at around eight. As soon as they walked in, I knew something bad had happened. Brendon had a big cut on his arm, which was still pouring with blood. They were both covered in dirt, and Ryan was walking with a limp.
"What happened to you two?" I asked, taking in every detail of their few hours out.
Brendon went to get some bandages.
"We played football against some mates, and it got pretty violent." He answered.
He looked at Ryan.
"You okay now, Bro?" He asked.
Ryan tried to walk on his leg.
"It hurts a little, but I should be fine." He answered.
Brendon walked up to me and kissed me swiftly on the mouth. It felt like a movie: the house wife stays home all day cooking and cleaning, then the boys come home and she gets a brief kiss.
"Where's mum?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.
I looked up at the ceiling.
"She's gone to bed because I told her to."
He looked at Ryan.
"Ryan's bath time is at nine, then he goes to bed at ten. I usually go to bed whenever I want." He told me.
I looked at him.
"I've been here for, like, two weeks. I know the routine." I said with a slight laugh.

When nine O'clock came around, Ryan got in the bath as soon as I told him to. Brendon looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"What?" I asked suspiciously.
He gazed at me a little longer.
"How come he does as you say?" He asked with an accusing note.
I giggled.
"Because I'm awesome." I replied.
Brendon walked from the room.
"Where are you going?" I asked quickly.
He looked back.
"To bed." He smiled.
I glanced at him.
"I'll be up after Ryan's in bed, and I've done the dishes." I told him.
He walked back.
"What's up?" I asked.
He entwined his arms around my waist. I put mine about his neck, and we stood staring into each other's eyes for about twenty minutes.
"I just wanted to be near you." He answered my question from ages ago.
I kissed him on the cheek.
"I'll always be close by." I informed him.
He kissed my lips, and the lightning happened again.
"Be my girlfriend?" He requested.
I looked confused.
"I thought I already was." I smiled.
He beamed.
"Good. I love you, Kayla." He whispered.
I looked at his face.
"I love you more, Brendon." I whispered back.

At ten, Ryan went to bed, and asked me to read him a story. I read him something about trains, and he fell asleep halfway through. After making sure he was asleep, I went downstairs and washed everything in the sink. I walked back up the stairs, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I had to creep into bed because Brendon was already asleep. I didn't have to get dressed, because I had stayed in my pjs all day. I couldn't sleep, so I stared at the ceiling until half twelve. When I finally got to sleep, I dreamt about walking down a long corridor with windows on either side. It was dark outside, but there were torches on brackets on the inside. I took one of the torches. Not because it was dark, but because I felt more protected. At the end of the corridor was a door. It looked like it was made of oak and it had a strange knocker on it. The knocker was shaped like two serpents crossed. I reached out and grabbed a silver snake's tail. The sound it made wasn't a knock at all, but it actually hissed. I let go of the knocker and the door swung open. My own mother stood in the doorway. She had her long, blond hair scraped back in a tight bun and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.
"Kayla, why did you leave? I've missed you so much."
I looked into her face. Even in my dream she disgusted me.
"I left because you never believed me about him." I answered.
She opened her arms to me.
"Brendon can come and live with us as well." She said in a misty voice.
I dropped my eyes to the floor.
"I don't want you anywhere near him." I said through gritted teeth.
She screamed something, but I couln't make out what it was.
"You ungrateful brat." She repeated.

My eyes snapped open. I looked around. Luckily I hadn't woken anyone. I moved closer to Brendon. It was cold in his room. I pulled the covers tighter around my neck, and looked at the clock. One O'clock. Great. I sighed and tried to get back to sleep. When I finally fell asleep, the image of my mother was burned in my mind. I opened my eyes and looked for something to take my mind off her. The only thing I could see was Brendon's face, so I stared at him for a few minutes before closing my eyes and falling softly back to sleep.
I dreamt of a field. At the edge of the field was a laod of bushes, and next to them was a fence. The fence had a gate, and behind it was water. Ducks were swimming around on top the water. Brendon was feeding the ducks with Ryan, and I was sat with Mrs Urie.
"It's lovely to see the boys getting on." She sighed. I even felt sorry for her in my dream.
I glanced over to the boys feeding the ducks.
"Yeah, I guess it is better than seeing them at each other's throats." I agreed.
The dream was messed up, because Brendon was wearing a white button down shirt and a waist- coat. He had smart trousers on, and a tie. Ryan was dressed almost exactly the same as Brendon. He didn't have a tie. I looked down at myself, and saw that I was wearing a long, stiped red and white dress. It had a corset style top and the skirt looked like a ball gown. I looked left and saw that Mrs. Urie was wearing the same sort of dress as me, but with spots instead of stripes and it was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now the outfits match Brendon :p
Comments ... feedback?
Enjoy :D