Status: First story on here... Hope you guys like it :') sorry for any spelling mistakes :/

It Starts on Sunday

The concert.

By some miracle I managed to wake Brendon up at seven am. The concert was set to start at eleven. So I made him dress in the new clothes I'd brought him, and I made his back up singers and dancers dress in the new dresses.
"What's the point of this again?" Spencer asked when we went to get him at eight.
I looked into his eyes, only just keeping a straight face.
"I'll tell you after the show ... go put this on." I answered, passing him his new outfit.
He took it and went to his room to change. When he was ready, we went back to Brendon's and I changed into one of my new dresses. Next we had to set up the stage. I managed to find a venue for them, which didn't cost too much. I hung a banner, with the name of the dress shop stretched across it, from above the stage, where everybody would see it. Spencer had brought his drums from home with him and we were setting them up.
"I hope this goes well." I said staring at Brendon.
He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard.
"It will." He said confidently when we broke apart.

Halfway through the concert, we had a problem. They were performing 'build god then we'll talk' when Brendon's microphone stopped working. I ran backstage and with a lot of luck, I found a new one. After I tested it, I ran to the stage and threw it to Brendon, who immediately began singing again. Apart from that the concert went fine and everyone was happy. The woman from the dress shop came near the end and saw her dresses were worn by the back up singers an dancers. She looked straight at the banner and a huge smile spread across her face. I had stayed on the stage to show everyone the dress. When the show ended, Brendon and Spencer started talking to the crowd, and then they started telling the ladies to buy the dresses.
"We're meeting fans backstage after the show." Brendon shouted, causing the crowd to scream and jump up and down.

While the band were meeting fans, I was selling dresses with the woman from the shop. We managed to sell over a thousand, and we were selling them at thirty dollars each. Result!
"Thank you." She muttered to me while we were still selling.
I looked down at the dress I was handing over, then at her face.
"I promised you that I'd save your business and sell your dresses." I murmured back, taking the money from a customer.
"I never thought it was possible." She said, tears rolling silently down her cheeks.
I smiled weakly, forcing back my own tears.
"Anything's possible." I whispered, thinking of me and Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm happy for the woman :D and oh no, the microphone broke :O ... :P
By the way, thank you to everyone for their comments and thanks LukaKerryn for liking this story when everyone else said they hate it <3