Status: As active as I can be. Comments are smashing!

These Wings Were Made to Fly

One

I wake up, feeling the way I always do, lost, sad, and without hope.

Every morning it’s the same thing. Every day I see the same people. I only wish that someday soon I can escape the rituals of this town.

As I head off to school I lock the door and think about all the times I’ve stared at this same silver lock, it’s beautiful really, well, for a lock. It has this amazing vine design, and looks like it’s from the 1800’s in Europe.

I live in an old building in Loch Arbour, New Jersey.

Population, 100 miserable teens, 100 cruel parents whom dragged their miserable children to this sad town and 73 old people who would kill the person that makes noise during their afternoon nap, in total, 273 lovely human beings.

Looking at this lock really reminds me of New York, with her busy streets, every door looking different, and every home matching the owner’s personality.

God, what I would do to live in the hustle and bustle of the big city.

Loch Arbour is full of fisher men, boats, and sadly, everyone I went to high school with.

You see, I wasn’t the most popular girl in school to put it lightly.

Well, actually I had one friend at my school, Nicole. Nicole would have been a lot more popular if she didn’t hang around me, and she knew it, but for some odd reason she didn’t care what others thought, she was my best friend and still is to this day.

In high school a lot of girls picked on me, I never knew why but, so many people here hate me. Maybe it’s because I’m not like them, maybe it’s because I want out, because I want something bigger for my life, for my children’s lives. Well, you know if I ever meet someone.

My names Kathrin Elizabeth Andrews, I go by Elizabeth, but my friends call me Izzy.
I attend Columbia University, majoring in Music and Art, in my free blocks I’m taking Law and Psychology.

I’m a pretty good artist in my opinion; I can turn a pile of junk into a million dollar masterpiece. I can turn your wildest dreams into reality with just a stroke of a brush or a flick of the wrist.

Music has always been where my passion and talent rested. I can play any instrument there is, guitar, piano, drums, trumpet, anything. And I also sing a little.

I’m a fast learner when it comes to music. I’ve been writing songs since I was 5. At first they kind of sucked but I’ve been getting better lately.

I have 4 brothers. I’m the youngest. My parents split up when I was 4, because my mom found out my dad had been dealing drugs and he refused to stop, said it paid well, so my mom packed our things and all 6 of us moved in with Mama Valery, my mom’s mom, here in Loch Arbour.

Don’t get me wrong, this town is beautiful but, it’s just not my style. I’m more into high fashion and being on movie set, getting direction from the one and only Steven Spielberg.

It’s all a long shot I know, but I’m hoping that just maybe with a little luck and a whole lot of faith, I can make it into the big time. Well, one can only hope, right?

My music vocal coach, Mr. Nickerson, says I’ve got really great stage presents and he can see me going very far.

And Mrs. Keeners, my acting coach, says I have a way of touching my audience, making them believe me, which is funny because I’ve always sucked at lying.

Driving to school is always my favorite part of the day. I love the drive to New York. It’s beautiful, coming from a small town and watching it turn into a big city. It’s amazing.

Driving home often sucks though, leaving the city behind and coming into fish town. It’s a bit of a buzz kill.

I don’t know if I’d rather be on Broadway or in Hollywood. They both seem so amazing. Hollywood would get my name out there and I’d probably work a lot more there but Broadway is classic, the stage is beautiful and that’s where all the best have started!

Maybe I can do both. I wonder if I’m talented enough to do either. In all honesty I just wanna sing. But if I got the lead in a musical on Broadway it’d be the best of both acting and singing. That’d be cool.

For now I’m just gonna let go and follow wherever the wind blows, hopefully it’ll lead me somewhere great!
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!!!!!!!!!
comment and subscribe. Recommend if you'd like!
Thanks for reading!

There will always be someone that loves you, even in your darkest times, you just need a little faith. Remember, you are never truly alone my dear <3

Have a great day/night/afternoon/evening :)