Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Eleven

After a magical weekend, Matt and Valary returned home and Jimmy, Johnny and Kendall came back late Sunday night. 

“Mommeeee!” screamed Kendall as she ran to Rosie 

“Hi baby! Did you have fun?” 

“We go on da royyercosters!!! We go up!” she made a cute motion with her tiny hands, mimicking the roller coaster. 

“Really?” Rosie smiled, “Well that sounds like fun!” 

“Deen we got cotton candee an I see a princess!” she giggled. 

Rosie's mouth formed an O of surprise, “That's awesome baby! Did you tell Jimmy and Johnny thank you?” 

She nodded her little head, “Yes, I give dem boff big kisses.” 

Zacky came behind Rosie wrapped his hands around her waist, leaning over her shoulder to kiss Kendall's forehead. 

“Hey chipmunk, ya have fun?” 

“Yes! You shut' come wiff us next tyme!” she smiled

“I will I promise.” he gave a signature half smile 

“Wha' di' you and Zacky do?” yawned Kendall

“Well we had some breakfast and went to the movies and we did other fun stuff...but go to sleep baby.” 

The young toddler was struggling to keep her eyes open. 

Rosie laid her in her bed and covered her up, she stroked her head lovingly before turning to go downstairs. 

She hugged Valary and asked how their weekend was. 

“It was magical!” she smiled. “Now all we can do is wait for a positive pregnancy test.”

“I'm so happy for you.” said Rosie returning her smile

For a week or so things were pretty quiet. Valary constantly reading baby magazines, Matt writing new music, Zacky spending time with Rosie and Kendall, Johnny and Brian focused on trying to fix an old motorcycle of Johnny's, and Jimmy...well he was just being Jimmy....

It was late at night and Jimmy was the only one awake when the phone rang. Glancing at the caller ID he saw that it was their manager, Larry Jacobson. 

He was excited when Jimmy answered and could barely talk. After calming him down Jimmy was finally able to get a decent sentence. 

Avenged Sevenfold's song was requested to be used in the upcoming Transformers sequel.

Jimmy immediately ran for Matt's door, banging loudly and waking everyone in the house including Kendall. She screamed for her mom not understanding what was going on. 

Zacky reached her first, soothing her as he stepped into the hallway to see what was going on. 

Matt was furious when he opened the door to find himself face to face with Jimmy. Valary stood behind him rubbing her eyes sleepily. 

Brian appeared with Michelle right behind him. Johnny was out in the hallway in no shirt and boxers. 

“What the fuck? I said Matt not everybody.” he looked around in confusion

“Language Jimmy.” yawned Rosie

“Sorry but since everybody's here, I won't have to repeat myself. I just got a call from our manager.” 

The hallway went silent as Jimmy tried to build suspense. 

“And?” snapped everyone at the same time

“Well you don't have to be so mean...Almost Easy got picked up for the Transformers sequel!”

Everyone in the hallway was suddenly wide awake and  excited. 

“Jimmy that's great!” said Valary

“Awesome right? We do have to meet up with some lawyers to sign some papers and shit...that includes Valary and Rosie.” he said 

“Me?” asked Rosie, “Why me?” 

“Because you and Val's names are on the album as well. They need signatures from all writers on the album.”

Rosie continued to be shocked with the things that happened in this house. She went from nothing to signing over rights for a song to be used in a movie. 

The entire house was elated for the next twenty four hours. A celebratory dinner was made by Jimmy and Rosie followed by a Movie marathon with comedies. 

The next morning everyone dressed and climbed into their cars to take the hour drive to a law office in the city. 

Kendall who had fallen asleep on the way there, was pulled into Jimmy's army's and carried up to the top floor. 

A few short minutes after then seven of them were escorted to a large office, three men in suits entered. The band's manager followed suit and the meeting began. 

Kendall awoke fifteen minutes minutes into it and started to play with Jimmy's hair. Rosie held Zacky's hand, keeping their fingers intertwined lovingly. 

She was so focused on trying to understand what was being said that she didn't notice the younger lawyer staring at her through the window of the board room. 

He had happened to walk by when her movement caught his gaze. Frozen where he stood, he stared at her careful not to attract attention. 

The tips of his fingers scraped the window in frustration as he struggled to regain his memory. He was starting to get a slight headache but he did not care. 

He couldn't help it, she looked so familiar he just couldn't place his finger on it. He was lost in a daze, staring and staring just trying to remember her. 

A large packet of paper was pulled out and pens were passed out for the seven of them to sign. Rosie signed first so that she could excuse herself to the restroom without missing anything. 

After the last initial, she got up and made a mad dash to the bathroom. 

She ran past him quick barely even noticing him. Her scent invaded his nostrils, striking familiarity. Looking over his shoulder he gazed at her butt, her brown hair bouncing freely...

Rosie had used the bathroom and hummed a tune to herself as she washed her hands. 

“Star.” a voice said seductively from behind her

That name, she remembered that name. It was that Michael gave her...her special name. 

She whirled around and found herself face to face with Michael's evil blue eyes, his soft pouted lips, and his dark hair. 

“Don't you remember me?” he stepped closer, “All the fun times that we had together?”

“Get out of here!” she snapped with fear in her voice

“How could you not recognize me? I mean I remember your hair, your ass...” 

The name popped into her mind...Michael's brother Dean. 

“You're a long way from home aren't you? Michael's been going crazy looking for you.” 

“Please please don't tell him.” she begged 

“Don't worry. Your secrets safe with me. All I want in return is a little...” 

He pinned her roughly against the mirror, definitely putting a large crack in it. He forced her legs opened and shoved his hand deep between her legs roughly. “Payment!”

“No!” she squirmed 

“Oh come on! You know how rough I like it...you remember all the fun we had.” 

Her mind raced as all of their "fun" came back to memory. All the pain he caused cause of how rough he was. The handcuffs, the belts and whips, the tears. 

She tried to push him away but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. He kissed and bit deep into her neck, nearly leaving a mark. 

“Oh god I almost forgot how good you taste.” he sighed into her neck. 

“Get off of me Dean!” she started to cry 

He swung her around and pushed her roughly into the stall wall, he relished in the sound of her begging. Loved the tears as they cascaded down her beautiful face. This was his true pleasure, watching beautiful women squirm with fear underneath him. 

His fingers scratched at her insides causing her blood to stain his hand. His other hand tightened around her throat crushing her windpipe and making it hard to breathe. Dean smiled as her face began to turn blue. 

Rosie was so scared. She felt like she was back in New York reliving it. But her brain had told her to do something different. Slowly, she wiggled her knee free and kicked him right in the nuts. 

He groaned and fell over in pain, releasing her from his death grip. 

She dropped to the floor coughing and sputtering. Blood leaked from between her legs, staining the white floor. Rosie stared at the blood a few second before grabbing handfuls of tissues and cleaning it up.

“Rosie! Are you okay?” shouted Valary. 

Rosie couldn't do anything but sob in response. 

Valary dropped to her knees and pulled her into a hug. She held tightly and rocked her back and forth soothingly, shushing her. Valary didn't have to ask what happened, even though she could put two and two together she didn't want to answer to this equation. 

It would hurt too much to know...

Neither of them knew how long they were there. But it's wasn't long until Valary helped her up, cleaned her clothes up and stood her in the hallway. 

“You punk son of a bitch!” she said as she kicked in four times in his stomach, causing his groans to echo through women's restroom. 

She took her past the guys and straight to her car, texting Matt to let him know to ride back with Zacky or Brian. Rosie climbed into the passenger seat, the tears finally stopping. 

Valary sped off just trying to get her as far away from there as possible. She didn't have to ask what happened nor did she want to. Valary just wanted Rosie to feel better. 

“Kendall...” she mumbled 

“She's with the guys. She'll be fine...” she took one hand off the wheel and rubbed her shoulder softly. 

That was the last thing Rosie heard before she fell asleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter...I don't know why I don't I just don't....but maybe you guys will like it! Hope ya do :) 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I start my internship and I'm cheering so cause of that I gotta work hard to keep my 4.0 *sigh* I need a vacation but I guess that's what weekends are for lol 

But enough of my blabbering...tell me what you think so far :) 

Comment subscribe and recommend ;) 

Kendall 

Rosie

Valary

Dean