Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Twelve

It had been about six weeks and Rosie slowly worked her way back to normal.

The first few days after the...incident left her shaken. She stayed away from everyone except Valary and Kendall. Zacky was scared and wanted to question her but was stopped by Valary who said to just leave it alone. As much as it bothered him to see her the way she was, he decided to take her advice.

Rosie was so afraid that Michael would find them, but she forced herself to think that she "paid" him enough so that he wouldn't. Deep inside she worried that she was putting everyone in danger.

Eventually the worry dissipated and she was back to enjoying her new life. Her better life...

Rosie stood outside to bathroom door in Matt and Valary's room.

“Did you do it yet?” she asked

The sound of the toilet flushing answered her question.

“Okay now the test said to wait three minutes...three long ass minutes but three nonetheless.”

Valary didn't tell Matt what she was doing today. She was scared to get his hopes up, that and she was nervous herself.

Valary played a song and sat on the bed just staring at her door, her hands wrapped firmly around her middle. Rosie sat laid against her legs staring at the door as well.

The song ended signaling that the three minutes were up.

Valary nearly fell on her face rushing to the bathroom.

She picked up the tiny stick, biting her lip in anticipation. Her stomach was in knots as she picked up the box to match the results.

“Let's see...a plus sign...” she mumbled to herself.

Suddenly without warning she squealed. “It's positive!! I'm pregnant!”

Rosie engulfed her in a hug, careful not to squeeze her too tightly.

Valary set her hands on her stomach rubbing softly. “I'm gonna be a mommy.” she said quietly to herself.

Tears danced in Rosie's eyes as she remembered the feeling of being pregnant with Kendall. To feel her moving in her stomach...it was a feeling that she knew Valary would enjoy.

They both agreed to keep it under wraps until Valary was ready to tell Matt.

They waited for about another week, Valary for some odd reason was either nervous about it or incredibly irritated by him.

He came home literally that same night and started an argument. From there it just escalated...They were fighting more and more since the day she found out she was pregnant.

One afternoon Matt called Valary downstairs for a favor. Rolling her eyes she stomped down to see what he wanted.

He was sitting in front of the tv, his large fingers pressing away at the buttons as he tried desperately to win whatever action video game had his attention.

“What do you need?” she asked with her hands on her hips

“Baby my jacket is on the table in the kitchen...can you go get it for me?” his eyes never left the screen

“Are you fucking kidding me?” she scoffed. “You called me downstairs to get something that was barely ten feet away from you?! Really Matthew?!”

“Baby I'm trying to finish this level.” he begged. “Please.”

She growled and stomped dramatically into the kitchen. Rosie, after putting Kendall down for a nap, came down and made herself comfortable in the arm chair staring blankly at the tv.

Neither of them noticed that Valary entered the room again, holding a small black box.

“Matt what's this?”

His eyes never left the screen. “Don't know.”

She opened it and her jaw dropped at the vintage cut diamond ring. Her mouth closed for fear that it wasn't hers but when she looked up Matt was down on one knee.

Rosie sat watching the romance unfold, ignorant to the fact that everyone was hidden watching.

“Valary, I love you so much. Fighting with you is the best thing in my life and I wanna fight with you for the rest of my life...will you marry me?”

She stood there in shock, tears staining her make up free face. She nodded her head unable to speak until she suddenly squealed. “Yes! Yes! I will!”

She wrapped her arms around him hugging him tighter than she had ever hugged him before. Everyone came out of their hiding place and congratulated the couple.

“Wait wait!” Valary pulled away. “I have something to say....Matty, I'm pregnant.”

His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he leaned down and kissed her stomach.

Everyone at the house cheered for the soon to come baby Sanders. Jimmy screamed to the top of his lungs, “I'm gonna be an uncle!!”

Rosie and Valary shushed him down, warning him that baby Kendall was sleeping.

“Mommee?” Kendall appeared in the doorway with her bunny in her arms

Rosie smiled and beckoned her over, when she bent down to pick her a pain hit her stomach. It was very faint so she only winced when she picked her up.

Jimmy spotted the look on her face but brushed it off not thinking much about it.

Instead he invited her shopping when he went to get food for dinner. After they put Kendall in a buggy, they walked around picking things out.

Small talk was made up until Jimmy asked how she was feeling.

“I feel fine, Jimmy why?” she asked while looking at two different sized bag of frozen peas

“You've been different lately...”

He was right. She was sleeping more, keeping to herself more, eating and wincing in pain at the slightest activities.

He couldn't quite figure it out and rather than spend all his time trying to, he decided to just ask her.

“Different how?”

He was about to answer when a girl came screaming across the store to Jimmy.

“Oh my god! You're The Rev!” she squealed bouncing her purple hair everywhere. “I love you guys! You just rock!!” she rummaged through her hobo bag and pulled out the booklet from their self titled album case.

“I take this everywhere...can I have your autograph? Also would you mind taking a picture with me?” she said pulling out her blackberry

The girl was positively elated as she watched the man on the posters in her room sign her name and a funny phrase. Rosie volunteered to take a picture of them so that it would come out half decent.

“Oh my god! You're Zacky's girlfriend!!”

Rosie gave a light blush while nodding. “Yes...how did you know?”

“There are pictures of you on the bands Facebook page. Most of them are from the exclusive Halloween party. And I love your name! It's so pretty...”

She gave a smile and thanked her.

“Also I love A Little Piece of Heaven!!! It's just so fantastic!” she said smiling widely

“Thanks.” said Jimmy. “Rosie here wrote that.”

“Really? You should write more music.”

“I have an entire book of lyrics at home.” Rosie wanted to slap her forehead...she was so nervous and didn't know why the hell she said that.

“I bet they're amazing. You should really go pro! I would listen to your music...” her eyes widened, “Are you pregnant?”

That's when it clicked to Jimmy. Rosie was pregnant. It was the only way to properly explain everything.

While he was having his moment, Rosie was feeling way less awkward then she should have. Having already had a baby, she knew the signs...but she had been trying her best to ignore them. Rosie took a deep breath and replied, “I'm not sure yet.”

The girl couldn't help the blush of stupidity that formed across her face. It wasn't her business to ask, she just got over excited.

She apologized to Rosie, who insisted that it was fine.

“No it's not...I've just made a complete ass of myself.”

Jimmy assured her that she didn't and chatted with her a few minutes Before bidding her good bye.

Rosie wandered in picking up things for the house not noticing that Jimmy was gone until she got to the register. He popped up behind her and began putting stuff on the conveyer belt. When she tried to help he demanded that she just relax.

The stuff was paid for and packed into the car about twenty minutes later. Jimmy got in and handed her a bag.

She pulled out a large bottle of red Hawaiian Punch and a box of pregnancy tests.

“Hawaiian Punch is said to make you pee faster.” he said

“Jimmy I can't take this at the house...Zacky will see it.” she said

He replied, “You can keep them in my room.”

Rosie bit her lip in pure fear. She loved Zacky and was pretty sure that he loved her. He played with Kendall and treated her beautifully but she wasn't sure if he ever really wanted kids.

Thoughts raced through her mind as she couldn't help but question herself...was she being a burden? Was she asking too much from him to help take care of Kendall?

Tears danced in her eyes as the biggest most fearsome question came to mind: would he want to have a baby with her?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever since I updated and for that I offer my most sincere apologies with the promise that I will have more for you soon :) please don't fall outta love with this!