Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Thirteen

Rosie sat on the closed toilet seat. Her knees were pressed against her chest tightly as she rocked back and forth. Tears dripped slowly from her eyes but no sound came from her mouth.

A soft knock echoed through the spacious bathroom.

“Rosie?” Called Jimmy

Taking her time she stood up and answered the door.

He came in and closed the door behind him. She collapsed in his arms sobbing silently against his chest.

He spotted the pregnancy test on the counter. Squinting his eyes, he could see the word
pregnant in neat letters.

He held her tight, rocking her back and forth while shushing her.

“This is bad Jimmy...what if Zacky doesn't wanna have a baby?”

Jimmy didn't know how to answer because truthfully he himself didn't know if the guitarist liked the idea of having a little Vengeance.

“Don't tell him.” She begged looking him in his eyes. “Just pretend that this never happened.”

“Rosie you can't hide this from him forever.” He looked at her seriously

“I'll figure something out...just keep this secret for me...”

For a moment he pondered saying no but he couldn't deny her anything. So he promised her that he would and snuck her out of the bathroom.


Valary had finished her fourth bowl of frosted flakes and was lounging in front of the tv. Her tummy was pretty pudgy and she loved showing it off.

The bad part about Valary showing was that Rosie was starting to show too. Her and Zacky had had been having a hard time keeping their hands off each other the past couple of months alone but now it was getting worse with her raging hormones.

Every time she saw him she wanted to take him right there but she couldn't because that would risk him seeing how pudgy her stomach was.

So Rosie hung around Valary all the time, something Valary didn't mind since she was nearly ready to bite Matt's head off...the rest of the guys were pretty scared of her.

They were watching an rerun of Full House when Jimmy came into the room, looking for Rosie.

“Hey, you ready to go shopping?” He asked

It wasn't really shopping...Jimmy struck a deal with her that if he wouldn't tell she was to go to the doctor as needed. He was planning to take her to a doctor friend of his, a doctor that wouldn't ask too many uncomfortable questions.

So she grabbed her bag, got off the couch and walked with him to the door. Zacky called to Rosie before they could get out the door.

“Hey where ya heading baby?”

“Shopping.” Said her and Jimmy at the same time.

He raised his eyebrow, Zacky noticed them spending time with Jimmy...alone. It bothered him but he tried his best to keep it hidden, he trusted her after all. But he wanted to take her and Kendall out today.

When he told her that she couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for lying to him. “I won't be out long...we can go when I get back.”

He looked disappointed but she didn't have a choice...

They left and drove to the doctor's office where they waited for her to be called.

She stared at all the other mothers and smiled to herself.

“Whatcha thinkin' about?” Asked Jimmy

“Being pregnant with Kendall. She moved a lot...it was mostly her arms. Sometimes I felt like she was trying to hug me from inside of my stomach.” Rosie smiled and put her hand on her stomach.

She hasn't really felt the baby kick yet but she loved being pregnant again, regardless how nervous she was about Zacky.

“May I?” Jimmy asked

She smiled and took his hand; his large hand covered pretty much all of her stomach. He rubbed softly, smiling at the life inside of her. It melted his heart but broke it all at the same time. It broke his heart because he secretly wished that he was in Zacky's shoes. Not just because he wanted kids of his own but because he was in love with Rosie. He realized it when she first came. He was captivated by her eyes, her hair, and when he first heard her sing...his heart grew wings and fluttered in his chest. Just being close to her he felt like a man on cloud nine riding towards heaven. Jimmy knew that it wouldn't do any good to tell her because she loved Zacky...he could see the glow in her eyes, see the way she reacted to her touch. It pissed him off to no end but he hid it. If she was happy then he was too...mostly.

He sighed sadly and retracted his hand just as the doctor called for them.

Jimmy helped Rosie's hand as they walked to the assigned room. He helped her upon the chair, clasped her hand in both of his and kissed her hand sweetly.

“It's gonna be okay.” He assured letting his breath ghost across her skin. Smiling she rested her other hand on his face, stroking his cheek lovingly.

They stayed there for a minute, him just comforting her and him relishing this moment of closeness...their small moment was interrupted when the doctor entered.

He took basic things like temperature, blood pressure and checked her vitals. He touched her stomach, asking how she felt and if she had any new symptoms.

“Nothing new...still eating a lot more and that's about it...”

“You forgot horny...she's horny and moody all the time.” Said Jimmy earning a look of evil from Rosie upon which he responded, “See? Moody!”

The doctor chuckled to himself, “Believe it or not Rev, it's actually normal. Alright Rosie lets get you to the ultrasound room and have a look inside.”

Jimmy, being the silly random guy that he is, picked her up bridal style and carried her to the room.

She giggled and replied, “Jimmy I can walk.”

“Jimmy carry baby lady. Make baby inside happy!” He replied in a caveman voice.

He set her down, making himself comfortable right next to her while she lifted her shirt showing off her belly.

He smiled and had the urge to touch her tummy again but the doctor had already put gel on her stomach.

In a few minutes Rosie was smiling happily at a picture of a beautiful baby.

“Well Rosie you have a nicely growing baby. I'm going to start you on some prenatal vitamins and I want to see you back here in two weeks.” Said the doctor when everything was done. He took out his notepad and wrote out a prescription and gave it to her.

He didn't have to say much because he knew that Rosie had been through this before so he told her goodbye and they left.

Once the prescription was filled, they stopped for some fast food (per Rosie's request) and headed home.

Val and Matt had went out on a double date with Brian and Michelle so they weren't home when Rosie and Jimmy arrived.

But Zacky was home. Johnny was watching Kendall at first but Zacky eventually took over, thinking that Rosie would be back any minute but she the doctor trip took longer than they anticipated so they were got back pretty late.

“Hi Za--”

“Can I talk to you? Alone.” Said Zacky seriously

Rosie instantly panicked on the inside but accepted his request anyway.

It took what seemed like forever for them to get to his room and when they did, Zacky wasted no time in asking Rosie, “What's going on between you and Jimmy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have so much stuff king on plus the two stories that I'm writing...like seriously writing and I mean I'm trying to get it published so if you guys know any good publishing companies let me know!

Enough of my jibber jabber tell me what you guys think...sorry I didn't post outfits but my laptop is upstairs and I don't want leave Buffy the vampire slayer so I'll have them next chapter ;)