Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Fourteen

“What?” She asked hoping she had heard him wrong

“It-just-Rosie,” Zacky sighed, “you've been spending a lot of time with Jimmy. If there's something going on, just fucking tell me.”

“Zacky...there nothing going on.” She said sadly. She was kind of offended that he would jump to that conclusion.

“I can't tell.”

“You don't trust me?” Rosie's pregnancy anger began to kick in.

“It's not that I don't trust you-”

“Then why are you questioning me?” She asked

“Because I-”

“Don't trust me.”

“Rosemarie, I trust you. I just want to know what's going on.” He said softly.

Tears sprang into her eyes, but she held them back. “I don't wanna lose you Zacky.”

He tried to pull her close but she backed away. She wanted nothing more than to run in his arms but her stomach wouldn't let her.

“Rosie you could never lose me. Whatever it is we'll deal with it together.” He said sadly. He couldn't hide the hurt he felt when she pulled away.

“I'm pregnant.” She sighed. “I'm going to have baby.”

He stood there. A look of shock plastered into his face.

“What?” He whispered

“I'm sorry.” She began to sob. “I'm so sorry.”

“Sorry? For what?” He scoffed

Wiping her tears she looked at him with confusion.

“We're having a baby! What do you need to be sorry for?” He said excitedly

Suddenly the door burst open and everyone surrounded Rosie in hugs and congrats.

The guys took turns picking her up and spinning her around. After being spun around by Matt, the nausea hit her hard.

“I...”

Suddenly Jimmy swooped her up and carried her to the toilet where she threw up the fast food she had consumed earlier.

Kendall, who was standing in the bathroom doorway began to cry as she watched her mommy vomit.

“Mommy's sick!” She sobbed

Zacky swooped her up. “Kendall, mommy's not sick. There's a baby in her tummy.”

“Deen why she throw up?” Asked Kendall rubbing her eyes.

“It's just something that having a baby in your tummy makes you do.” He shrugged.

Kendall lifted up her shirt and pointed to her stomach, “I threw up bufore...is there a baby in my tummy?”

“No honey.” Said Val laughing, “You gotta be a grown up to have a baby in your tummy. Like me and mommy.”

Rosie washed her face and brushed her teeth before holding her arms out to Kendall who gladly climbed into her mother's arms.

“Mommy, Zackee said dere is a baby in yo tummy...”

She smiled at Zacky...happy to have his support. “Yeah baby...there is.”

“How did it get there?” She asked the one question that every parent dreaded hearing and hated explaining to their child. Rosie bit her lip nervously, trying to find the right answer.

“Zacky put it th-”

“James Owen Sullivan, say one more word and I swear I'll hurt you.” Threatened Val

He looked afraid and backed off raising his hands in defeat.

“Well...mommy wanted the baby to be there so the baby started to grow there?”

“Yike magic?”

Rosie looked at Zacky who winked seductively.

Rosie smiled, rolling her eyes playfully. “Something like that.”

That night after dinner was eaten, the dishes were washed, by the guys of course and Kendall was put to bed, Rosie and Zacky sat curled up in his bed.

His hand rubbed circles in her bare stomach. It was in that moment that he realized that this was real. It was happening.

He was going to be a father.

“I love you.” He whispered kissing her stomach. She giggled at the tickling feeling.

“Rosie, why would you think that I would be mad?” He asked, keeping his hand on her stomach.

“Because I wasn't sure if you wanted kids.” She replied

“Well before I met you...I never did. I felt like I didn't need them or some shit like that...then you just popped up outta nowhere and changed all that. I would give up all the fame, fortune, women...if it meant I could have a family with you.” He smiled, his snakebites twinkling.

Rosie stroked his cheek lovingly. This was it. She was now truly happy. She had her daughter, a family, a man who loved her.

She had truly left her past behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated in a while! Sorry that's because the chapter was on my other phone and I finally got a new one.