Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Sixteen

She couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. There was nothing that she wanted more than to crumple up the paper and burn it.

But her hands were so frozen that she couldn't.

One of Rosie's hands felt over the lump that formed on her stomach. She had yet to feel him kick.

Him.

She was having a boy. Zacky insisted that they go to the doctor because he wanted to see the baby. During that visit they ended up finding what Jimmy identified as a "third arm" on the baby.

But now her baby was in danger. She knew he didn't know that she was pregnant, and she would do what she had to do to keep it that way.

Rosie crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash. No one would know, she wouldn't let him hurt her new family. So To take her mind off it, she went shopping with Valary to get some maternity clothes and more stuff for Kendal.

The boys were at home rehearsing so it was a nice escape from all the noise. The three of them took the long drive to the mall, unloaded and wandered through the mall. They shopped in the maternity store, finding things that neither of them would need for a couple of months.

Rosie let Kendall wander around with her, she even picked out some clothes that she liked. Her new favorite color seemed to be blue, which didn't surprise anyone cause it was Jimmy's as well.

“I yike dat!” She said pointing her little finger at a blue dress.

“Oh that's pretty.” Valary said grabbing it off the shelf and holding it up to Rosie. “Seems like we've got quite the fashionista with us!”

Rosie laughed in agreement and headed to the counter to pay for the dress.

Then they headed to a kids clothes store.

Kendall sat playing at the kids table while Rosie and Valary went to walk around. Rosie shopped and had some clothes on her arm after just a few minutes. Then she helped Val pick out some clothes for the baby, even though her baby was too shy to give a gender.

They stood at the register waiting for the woman to scan the huge pile of clothes and accessories.

Rosie looked over and saw that Kendall wasn't sitting at the coloring section.

“Val, where's Kendall?” She asked looking around.

“She should be in...the...” She trailed off when she looked up and saw that she wasn't there.

Rosie looked all around the store and couldn't find her. She kept calling out to her but didn't get a response.

Suddenly Kendall appeared with an ice cream cone in her hands.

“Kendall! Where were you? Where did you get that?” Rosie exclaimed running over to her daughter.

“Frum a man...he said he was a fwiend of mommies.” She said with ice cream dripping down her cheeks.

“Kendall what did I tell you about talking to strangers?” Rosie chastised.

Kendall poked her bottom lip out. “He said...”

“I don't care what he said.”

“But...he know your name.”

Her heart stopped for a moment. “What?”

“He said your name...Wosemawie.” Even though Kendall had always had trouble saying her mother's name, Rosie knew exactly what she meant.

“He said to give you someting...” She reached into her tiny pocket and pulled out a sticky piece of paper.

Rosie took the paper, stuffed it in her pocket and took Kendall back into the store with Val.

They left the mall as soon as everything was payed for. Rosie was nervous but didn't say anything as Valary drove them back to the house.

Rosie rushed to the bathroom claiming she had to pee. She pulled the note from her pocket.

I forgot how good pregnancy looks on you...

Her heart sank as she balled up the piece of paper and threw it in the toilet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated this in a while cause of school...hope you enjoy