Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Seventeen

She continued to ignore the letters and the notes. She never said anything to anyone about it. Rosie just went on with life, enjoying Kendall.

As the days went on, Zacky became more and more excited about the baby. He would come home with new things and had even set up a bassinet with the guys.

“Rosie. I have a surprise for you.” Zacky said as he shook her awake from her fifth nap.

She smiled sleepily at him. “What is it?”

Instead of responding, he took her hands and helped her to her feet. Even though Rosie wasn't that far along, pregnancy would always take its toll on someone of her size.

When she was standing, Zacky placed his hand over her eyes. “Sorry babe, can't have you peeking.”

She giggled as she walked down the hallway wondering what the surprise was.

When they rounded the corner, she could her her daughter's giggles. Rosie knew that something was definitely up.

He removed his hands from her eyes and she gaped in surprise. There was a beautiful nursery themed white and various hues of blue. Rosie could only guess who came up with those colors.

A white crib sat decorated against one wall with a blanket and one that looked exactly the same against the other wall.

Valary was having a boy too. Rosie walked up to her friend and gave her a tight hug.

“Congratulations!” She said to her.

“Thanks.” She and Matt said with their arms securely around each other.

Zacky held onto her from behind. “Perfect?”

“Perfect.” Rosie said turning to kiss him, earning an ew from Jimmy and Kendall.

* * *


Rosie had fallen asleep on the couch late one night. She was curled up under a Nightmare Before Christmas blanket that Jimmy tossed over her when he dozed off. Toy Story played in the background not for her but for the baby.

Someone shook her shoulder, waking her from her peaceful slumber.

She looked up to meet Brian's chocolate eyes.

“Brian what's wrong?”

“We need to talk.” He whispered. He took her hand and helped her to her feet then lead her outside.

He looked up in the sky, his silence making her nervous.

“What's wrong Brian?” She asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

“You've been hiding something.”

“What?”

“Today the house phone rang, something that barely happens, and when I answered it...there was a man asking for you. When I told him you weren't here, he left no message for you and hung up. Then I see this when I'm getting the mail. ” he held a white envelope in between his fingers.

Rosie's heart raced as she took the envelope.

“I didn't read it...” He said watching her slowly open the envelope.

I'm tired of playing games with you sweetie. I want you home. I want to run my fingers through your hair, feel your soft skin...god I miss your bare body writhing in pain beneath me.

Come back to me.

I would hate for something to happen to your precious friends.

You know that Valary girl seems so excited about her baby. So does her fiancé.

And lets not forget that Zachary...his eyes glow every time he sees you and your growing belly. Wouldn't want the light to leave those eyes now would we?

Also there's that pretty little girl of ours Kendall. She seems so happy, I would hate to be the guy who ruined that but I need you back.

Come home Rosemarie, end this because you and I both know what I would do to get you back.


“Oh my god...” She whispered as the tears began to flow. “I feel so...violated.”

Brian wrapped his strong arms around her letting her leaned into him for support. “Rose, ya gotta say something to Zack. He needs-”

“No. He can't know, no one can know.” She sniffled. “I don't want anyone involved.”

“Rose you can't ignore this until it goes away. This asshole's making it very clear that he isn't going anywhere.”

“You're right...” She sighed.

“You have to tell someone about this. You know we will do what we have to do to protect you.”

Rosie hugged him closely. “But what do I say? To Zacky I mean.”

“Just tell him the truth, plain and simple.”

She went up to their room and watched Zacky sleep. Kendall laid curled up next to him with her teddy bear.

She shook her head and whispered to herself, “No, I can't tell him.”
♠ ♠ ♠