Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Two

A light shone brightly into Rosemarie's eyes. 

Her arms and legs were concrete blocks, leaving her barely able to move. She tried but couldn't remember anything but falling onto a porch...

Her eyes blinked and looked around the pretty bedroom. 

“She's waking up!” yelled a man startling the young girl 

When Zachary Baker answered his door the night. He didn't expect to find a small girl barely conscious at his feet. 
  
He picked her up and looking her over. She was bleeding from her forehead and lip. Looking her over, he saw that her wrist was broken and her other arm clutched her ribs. 

He felt nervous about seeing her like this. Afraid for her...

He didn't know who she was but he felt as if he had known her all his life. 

He carried her to the house he shared with four other guys. 

This man was known best as Zacky Vengeance. Until now he didn't care much for anything or anyone.  

Looking at her he knew there was something was different about her…he just couldn't figure out what. 

The five guys that picked her up were a very popular band called Avenged Sevenfold. Their tour had just ended leaving them to relax at home. 

When Zacky carried her into the living room they were all in shock but sprang into action. Rather than take her to a hospital they called the doctor that toured with them to help. 

Zacky stayed by her side all night waiting for her to wake up, hoping she would wake up. 

She mumbled and struggled to sit up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. 

“Hi” he said in this voice that he had never heard before, “how are you feeling?”

He was shocked that he actually sounded…nice. But she looked so scared he felt that it was necessary.

“In pain…wh-where am I?” she tried to get up but he waved her back down. 

“You're at my house. I live here with four of my friends and I heard you knocking. When I got there you were bleeding and your arm was broken…” he trailed off knowing that she knew the rest, “I called a doctor friend of mine rather than take you to a hospital.”

She took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling, happy that she was alive but scared and upset that she had put five other peoples lives in danger.

She knew he would come looking for her, that he would kill them and not think twice about it. She couldn't bear to have that on her conscience. 

“I have to go.” she tried to get up again but he got up and pushed her down

At the touch of his skin against hers she blushed. Her eyes scanned the ground searching for some type of distraction. 

“Whats wrong?” he asked

“Nothing…um…” she trailed off not knowing his name

“Zacky. Zacky Vengeance.”

Upon hearing his name her face contorted into a look of pure confusion. 

“That's your name?” she raised one eyebrow

He almost couldn't believe that she didn't know who he was…throughout the years the least likely people had come to know who he was. His band obviously wasn't as famous as he thought they were.

“You don't know who I am?!” She shook her head and secretly cowered in fear.

“You've never heard of Avenged Sevenfold? M. Shadows? Jimmy the Reverend?”

She shook her head slowly, “No.”

He sat back kind of shocked  that she didn't know anything about him. 

“Where am I?” she asked

“Fort White.”

She stayed silent until he said, “Florida.” 

A sigh of relief slipped from her lips. She didn't realise how much distance she had put between her and what she used to call prison. 

A growl erupted from her stomach, breaking the awkward silence in the room.

“You must be hungry. Your stomach has been growling all night. My friend Jimmy is downstairs making breakfast for you.” he smiled, “Greatest cook in the world.” 

She smiled and stared at him, marvelling his tattoos and stopping at the snake bites under his lower lip. Her eyes wandered up to his beautiful green eyes, which were studying her face just as intently. 

Suddenly door swung open to reveal  four other tattooed and pierced guys. They each carried a plate of some sort of breakfast food. 

The one with hazel eyes and a bowl of fruit was the first to speak, “Its about time you woke up…Zacky hasn't left your side since he brought you in here! I am Matt by the way but you can call me M. Shadows or Shads.”

She gave a small wave.

“Hi I am Jimmy the Rev!” this tall long guy with glasses and a plate with an omelet spoke next, “I made you breakfast...I hope you like it! Cause if you don't I'll probably kill myself.” 

Her mouth formed an O of shock. 

Laughing he replied, “Kidding...kidding, but I do hope you like it.” 

He set the plate on a table and stuck out his hand. She looked at it until he dropped it slowly. 

“Okay…I see you're not a toucher.” Jimmy said backing up

The shortest one of the group walked towards her. In his hand was a plate of bacon and sausage. “Hey, I'm Johnny. Johnny Christ.” 

Another small wave. 

A medium guy with hair sticking up in different directions half smiled, “Synyster gates but Syn for short…or you can call me Brian.”

In his hands were a tall glass of milk and a bottle of syrup. 

She couldn't help but smile at them. Why they were being so nice to her, she didn't know but it was something nice and she appreciated it. 

An awkward silence between her, her savior and his friends was in the air until Zacky broke it up. 

“Well you better eat before your food gets cold.”

They put the food on a table with wheels. It was scooted over to her, exposing her nostrils to the great smells that steamed from them. 

Her mouth watered as she picked up the fork slowly. 

“There are peppers, onions, and tomatoes in the omelet.” 

She smiled and tried that first, letting the favors dance on her tongue. It was delicious. 

She finished that and moved onto the plate of meat. 

The guys watched as she devoured everything as if she had eaten for the first time. They silently waited for her to finish then carried her plates away. 

They brought her more pancakes and bacon. Watching her devour that too. 

“Thank you...it was delicious, Jimmy.” she said quietly

He smiled and skipped out of the room singing a tune. The door was left open through which a tiny white puffball bounded. 

The small dog jumped onto the bed and stared at Rosemarie. 

She smiled and reached out to pet her. The dog barked and snuggled against her. 

Brian walked in and apologized about the dog. 

“It's okay. I love animals.” she said, “What's her name?”

“Pinkly.” 

She turned to the dog, “Hello Pinkly.” 

Pinkly barked and licked her cheeks. 

After a few minutes Brian had to take her out for a walk.

Zacky came back dressed in different clothes. He carried her backpack in one hand, a towel and wash cloth in the other. 

“I figured you would want to shower and change out of the gown. 

Looking down she realize that she was in fact wearing a hospital gown. Thanking him, she pulled herself out of bed and went to the bathroom connected with a door. 

When she came out, she dressed in a red dress and her boots. 

Zacky was waiting outside the door. He offered to give her a tour of the house. 

Reluctantly she smiled and accepted.

“So what's your name?” he asked

“Rosemarie but most people call me Rosie.” she said silently 

As he walked her around their home, Zacky remembered vowing that he would never fall in love but the longer he stated at her, the closer he was to breaking that vow. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Long and boring I know but Everything will pick up soon I promise...

Thank you to:
KillJoySinner
sawii
fiction;


You guys rock :)

Comment subscribe and recommend!

Chapter 2 links 

Rosemarie 

Rosie's outfit

Rosie's room