Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Three

After giving her a tour, she went back to her room and began to write in her lyric journal. Something that she'd had ever since she was a kid. The outside cover had music notes all over it. She thought it was the most beautiful things she had ever seen. It was a gift from her youngest sister, something she had kept hidden from...him. 

“Something's missing in me, I felt it deep within me, as lovers left me to bleed alone.” she mumbled to herself 

She wrote and finally finished the song. 

“What's that?” Zacky asked 

Rosie jumped in surprise, her book falling from her hands to the floor. 

“I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.” he leaned down and picked up the book. 

Before he could look at it, she snatched it away. He frowned a little bit but brushed it off respecting her privacy. 

She zipped the book into her bag. “W-was there something you needed?” 

“Jimmy just wanted to know what you wanted for dinner.” 

“Whatever he decides is fine.” she said. 

“I also got you some pajamas, house shoes and a robe.”

He set the bag down on the bed and left. 

She had changed and tried her best to remember where the kitchen was. She knew she was close when she smelled something so lovely. Following the smell, she found Jimmy in the kitchen. 

He noticed her staring. “See something interesting?” 

“Oh, um, I uh, love the Nightmare Before Christmas. It's my favorite movie.” 

He laughed loudly. “It's the greatest movie ever! I know every line!”

“I know every song.” she said quietly. 

Jimmy gave her a smile, “Rosie, I think you'll fit in fine around here.”

“You mean I can stay?” 

“Of course you can,” Matt chimed in from the door way, “Why wouldn't you be able to?”

She shook her head and stared at the floor. “I didn't wanna impose.”

“No imposition whatsoever.” said Brian appearing next to Matt

“We would love it if you did.” said Johnny 

She smiled and nodded her head. 

Jimmy was finished with dinner and they sat around and ate. It was silent at first until Rosie spoke up. 

“You cook really well, Jimmy.” 

“Well at least someone notices!” he said in a motherly tone, “I slave and slave over a hot stove but they never appreciate it.” 

Rosemarie laughed silently. 

“So Rosie, where are you from?” Zacky asked

“Wisconsin. Born and raised.” she smiled 

“Really? What's it like there?” asked Matt 

Her face scrunched as she tried to think of the best way to describe her home. Eventually she shrugged her shoulders and replied, “Boring and cold.” 

Everyone at the table chuckled.

“If you guys, um don't mind me asking...if you're as big of celebrities as you say you are, why do you live out here instead of a major city with other mansions and stuff?” 

“Privacy.” said Jimmy. “We had this house built to model our home back in California so we felt comfortable. We left because we were tired of people sneaking in and trying to take photos and shit.” 

She nodded in understanding.

That night the boys left Rosie to get some sleep but that was the last thing she did. 

She could barely close her eyes without seeing his face. 

His name was Michael. His good looks, smooth talking and great sense of style is what lured women to him. 

When she first met him, he was so sweet. He treated her like she was a delicate creature...at first. 

It was all a facade. A trick to get her to do what he wanted her to do. He used her, crushed her, broke her. Now she couldn't look in a mirror without feeling disgusted with herself. 

Literally, she hadn't looked in a mirror in so long. Every time she did, all the things she had done came flashing back into her memory. No matter how much she tried to forget, sleep seemed to be the one place that they came flooding back. That made sleep seem impossible...

So she wandered outside and opened her lyric book, resuming her writing. 

Suddenly words flooded into her mind forming a sequence of lyrics. 

“It's like being in love you rob your own mind and defile your bed, you ignore the fate of the players who both end up dead...” she smiled and rocked her head, writing the lyrics down. 

She started bobbing her head slightly to an imaginary beat when she heard footsteps behind her. 

It was Matt. “Whatcha doing?” 

“Nothing just writing.” she said looking at her 

They say together in a silence until Matt said, “I know.” 

“Know what?” she asked with panic inside 

“Why you're here.” 

“How?” her heart thudded in her throat. 

“It's written all over your face. I don't know who hurt you or why, but you're running from them. You don't have to tell me now, or ever even but I can tell you're scared.” 

Rosie sat there unsure of what to say. 

“We won't hurt you, Rosie. Give us a chance to prove it, especially Zacky.” and with the he got up and left. 

She was confused by what he meant about Zacky but even more focused on what he said before that. 

Suppressing a yawn she wondered if she could really trust them. 

A breeze filled the air and sent a chill down her spine. It was getting colder so she closed her robe and headed inside. 

Lightening cracked throughout the sky as she pulled herself into bed. 

Rain started to fall on the windows providing a steady relaxing rhythm.

Just as she closed her eyes she noticed that the window was opened. 

A voice laughed deeply in her ear. Hands wrapped around her waist. 

“Darling you're so beautiful. So, so exquisite. Just one more baby. One more.” 

A man appeared before her, beckoning her over with his finger. Rosie's stomach churned with disgust. 

“Please baby. I need you to do this...for us.”

“No!” she said

He chuckled and dropped his grip on her. 

“Fine babe you don't have to. Instead you can choose something for me.” he said from behind her

“What?” 

His arms extended in front of her where a gun sat in his hands. 

“Chose which one of your new friends die.” 

There on the ground beaten and bloody, laid Matt, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky. 

Her chest heaved in fear as he shifted the gun from one to another. Her eyes held Zacky's. 

Blood spat from his mouth as he coughed and whispered her name. 

Michael inhaled evilly. “Ah Zacky it is!” 

Before she could protest he pulled the trigger and his head exploded sending blood all over her face.


She jolted out of bed, her eyes immediately flying to the open window. She scrambled to close it but fell to her feet. 

Not bothering to get up. Loud sobs burst from her as she laid on the ground. 

She wasn't crying very long before Zacky ran in to comfort her. 

“Close the window,” she shouted, “Michael will get us!” 

He didn't understand what she was saying or why she was saying it but he shut the window anyway. 

Zacky wrapped his arm around her waist, picked her up and carried her to her bed.  

“I'm sorry.” she sobbed. “I'm so so sorry.”

He rubbed her hair soothingly and told her that it was okay. That he forgave her. And he did he forgave whatever it was she did because she could do no wrong in his eyes.

Jimmy appeared with a damp cloth and pressed against her face as she finished sobbing. The guys stood in the doorway feeling useless as they watched her. Jimmy ushered everyone out leaving Zacky to comfort her. 

He had no idea how to do this, how to make her feel better. He did the same thing he knew anyone would do. He held her tightly and rocked her back and forth while running soothing circle in her back. 

After a while she fell asleep in his arms, her breathing returning to normal. 

He laid her down in bed, covering her. As he sat there staring down on her, he wanted nothing more than to lay next to her and curl up with her. 

Instead he made sure the window was locked and went back to his own lonely bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really sure how I feel about this chapter but I'm posting it anyway....

Thanks to my newest commenter:

its-kristen


Apologies if I spelled it wrong but you rock :)

Lyrics:

Missing by Flyleaf
The Kind by Flyleaf

Comment subscribe and recommend peeps ;)