Status: Updating when I can :-)

I Found You

Eight

Halloween had arrived. 

The release of Avenged Sevenfold's self-titled album had been released only yesterday and the band had been invited to a private costume party by Adam Gontier, the lead singer of Three Days Grace. 

Of course Zacky wanted to bring Rosie but she was so nervous. All her life, crowds had made her nervous. 

“I don't have a costume.” she said 

“I have the perfect costume for you!” Valary took Rosie's hand and led her up to her and Matt's room. 

The dress was long, elegant and beautiful. Valary pinned her hair up to match the style and when she stepped in front of the mirror she felt like less of a hooker. 

That meant the world to Rosie and she nearly killed Valary in her death grip hug. “Thank you so much.” 

Valary couldn't do anything but smile. She knew that there was something truly special in Rosemarie, she just needed to see it herself. 

The ride to Adam's place would take about two hours so they had no choice but to dress and leave at four. 

Zacky and Rosie rode with Brian and his date Michelle. While Matt and Valary rode with Johnny and his date Lacey. Jimmy rode by himself, claiming that he didn't need a date. 

“I'm hot.” he joked. “I'll meet someone at the party.”

They drove for a while before they reached his home. It was much larger than the guys' house, where light poured from the windows. 

Rosie stared at the breathtaking home wide-eyed. 

Zacky startled her when he put his arm around her and led her inside. 

Loud music blared in her ears as people danced all around. She felt nervous but remembered that Zacky was by her side and calmed down instantly. 

Valary pulled her onto the floor and danced excitedly. Rosie felt she didn't really dance well but did her best to keep up with the beat. 

She looked over her shoulder and noticed Zacky staring at her passionately. He was biting his lip and winking, causing her to blush. 

When the song ended, she went over to the punch bowl to hydrate with punch. 

“Do you wanna dance?” Zacky said from behind her

“Zack...I can't really dance.” she said nervously in a whisper. 

The sound of Valary's voice in the mic interrupted his response. “I have a bit of a surprise for Zacky and Rosie. Guys this is for you.” 

Valary and Rosemarie had so many movie marathons that Valary was able to see what movie she liked best. 

Rosie's favorite movie seemed to be Aquamarie, a movie about a mermaid searching for love. There was a particular scene that caused her eyes to light up every time she watched it. She could see Rosie's envy as Aquamarine danced with her love interest, the way his eyes never left hers and the way he held her.

Valary wanted to recreate that for her tonight...

She smiled as she cued for the guitarist to begin the intro. 

“Hip hip
Hip hip
Hip hip
Hip hip

When you're on a holiday
You can't find the words to say...”


Rosie smiled and allowed Zacky to pulled her to the dance floor. He pulled her close and swayed back and forth to the calm beat. 

Valary continued to sing watching the couple with a bright smile on her face, “On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain

Hip hip
Hip hip

When you're on a golden sea
You don't need no memory
Just a place to call your own
As we drift into the zone

On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain...“


Rosie smiled and sang her favorite part along with Valary, “We'll run away together
We'll spend some time forever
We'll never feel bad anymore.”


Zacky pressed his lips to hers, kissing her with a beautiful passion that left them both with feeling as if it were just the two of them. They lost themselves in each other's arms. Slipping away into their own paradise.

* * *


Rosie awoke, a week later, comfortable in her bed. She put on her robe, brushed her teeth and pulled her hair into a ponytail. 

A smile crept on her face as she walked across the hall to Zacky's room. 

“Zacky, wake up.” she said as she opened the door. 

His bed was messy but empty. Rosie sighed in disappointment and closed the door. She went to Valary and Matt's room. 

She knocked. “Valary? Are you in there?” 

Silence. 

She was beginning to get paranoid, wondering where everyone was. Fear swept into her, she wondered if this was it. If Michael had finally found her. 

What if everyone was dead? 

She wandered downstairs and into the kitchen. 

A gasp left her mouth as she saw all of them sitting at the table with a big cake. The cake had a four candle on top. 

“What's this?”

“Our newest album is a number four on the charts. That's the highest an album of ours has ever been.” said Matt

“What does that have to do with me?” 

A Little Piece of Heaven is the highest selling single on the album.” smirked Brian. 

“Basically, we wanna thank you.” said Johnny. “I mean four isn't number one but it's pretty fucking close and we can't even begin to appreciate that.” 

They all clapped and cheered for her. She stood there smiling and blushing, feeling the greatest sense of accomplishment. She never thought that in her wildest dreams something like this would happen.  

Zacky hugged and kissed her before handing her an envelope. 

“What's this?” she asked 

“Your cut from the profits. You earned it!” said Jimmy 

When Rosie saw the check for fifteen grand she nearly collapsed. It was a lot of money. 

“Guys I can't take this.” she said 

“Girl you earned it! You're taking the money and I don't wanna hear another word about it!” said Valary in a stern voice. 

Rosie smiled and thanked them all for the money.  

Later that day, Rosie dressed and Zacky took her to lunch. 

They arrived and made small talk until their food arrived.

“So what are you gonna do with your money?” he asked, stuffing a forkful of food into his mouth

She bit her lip. She had been thinking about it since the second she'd gotten the money in her hand. It was yet another secret she had kept from them but this time she thought that it did no one any good telling them. 

“Well I was thinking of buying plane tickets.” 

“Plane tickets?” 

“Yeah. To bring my daughter out here...” she said silently 

His fork clattered loudly on his plate, he nearly knocked his water over. “Daughter?”

“I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I never thought I would have the chance to see her again.”

“You have a daughter?” he stuttered

Rosie sighed and nodded. “Yes. About two years ago, back when I first...started, I got pregnant. Michael said that she couldn't stay...that it wasn't the place for her. And he was right. So I found a foster family for her and sent her away...I saw her from time to time but I haven't seen her in five months.” 

Zacky was shocked yet again. He didn't know that one person could keep so many secrets. What shocked him the most is that he wasn't even mad at her. He loved her too much. 

“What's her name?” 

“Kendall.” Rosie smiled at the mere thought of her. “She's about to be two soon.” 

Zacky took her hand from across the table. “I can't wait to meet her.” 

“Zack I'm so sorry I didn't tell you--” 

“It's fine...I understand baby.” He leaned across the table to kiss her forehead. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Greetings earthlings...my apologies for not updating sooner but I had to write the entire beginning of the chapter again because frankly...it sucked : / and I mean it sucked so bad. But anywho I got this new chapter up and I hope you guys like it because problems are right around the corner!

Comment, recommend, and subscribe so I know you love me :)